Sold my account years ago, recovered the email and changed password recently, account is...

Discus and support Sold my account years ago, recovered the email and changed password recently, account is... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’m asking mainly because I want to see what DLC I may have had with said account but I literally cannot access it because it was perma banned in their... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Throne of Exile, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Sold my account years ago, recovered the email and changed password recently, account is...

I’m asking mainly because I want to see what DLC I may have had with said account but I literally cannot access it because it was perma banned in their possession for reasons I still don’t know of.

:)

Throne of Exile, Nov 27, 2022
  2. TexasRush Win User

Modern warfare 3 problems

the thing is this account on own is my 2nd account my main account is the one with the problem, but lets see Im going to try and recover it. If I can't I might need some help because a few years ago I was hacked and someone changed my email? how would I
    be able to recover my email and password for the account? I have the original email that i made the account with
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Sold my account years ago, recovered the email and changed password recently, account is perma banned, is it possible to get it unbanned?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Throne

Keep in mind that selling an account is against the Microsoft account terms and conditions.
    Probably that was the reason of the ban.

If the account was locked entirely you can try filling this form , in that way you can submit a ticket with the Microsoft account review team

https://www.microsoft.com/concern/AccountReinst...

That’s the only way to appeal to an account lock
  4. john-216. Win User

gamertag

Hi I have recently lost access to my gamertag on minecraft due to changing my password for my emails is there a way of recovering that account ?
  5. felz92 Win User

Parental Controls

Had the same problem here's what I did:

-reactivate the old email account that was used for the parental controls

-change information on above email account including password so that you know it

-log into microsoft and recover account (instructions on recovery will be sent to the email account you just reactivated)

-after recovering microsoft parental account change password.

-use this new password with the reactivated email account for the parental controls

-after accepting the new terms you will b able to make changes to your live account including changing it to an adult account

hope this helps
  6. MajorAwful Win User

Someone as hacked my account

Have you checked for an alternate email on hotmail? They could of added there own email to your account. All they would have to do is go to recover lost password and have it sent to the added email, change the password and re-recover your account.
Thema:

Sold my account years ago, recovered the email and changed password recently, account is...

1. Sold my account years ago, recovered the email and changed password recently, account is... - Similar Threads - Sold account years

2. Account got sold and hacked by rambler.ru email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got sold and hacked by rambler.ru email: Hi, My minecraft account which I spent over 60€ got hacked in july 2022 and I tried the ASCR it made me reset my password, after that I regained access to my account. Then when I tried to access...
  3. Hi My Sons Mincraft account was hacked and stolen and the sold. How do i get the realm...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi My Sons Mincraft account was hacked and stolen and the sold. How do i get the realm...: My Sons Minecraft account was stolen it has a realm attached to it that i cant cancel because i cant log on The account has been sold We have the email address of the person that stole it I...
  4. Sold an Xbox and the buyer won’t sign out of my account

in XboX Insiders
    Sold an Xbox and the buyer won’t sign out of my account: So last month, the day I was moving out my college apartment, I sold my Xbox to some woman and being a dumbass, completely forgot to sign out of my account. Usually when I sign on to my account,...
  5. Do you suspend accounts that post screenshots of images in video games sold by or through...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do you suspend accounts that post screenshots of images in video games sold by or through...: Recently, my account was suspended because I posted an image from Assassin's Creed: Origin for violation of Community Standards. Microsoft sales the product, allows advertising for the product and...
  6. i sold my xbox one s but i forgot to reset it. can i do it from my microsoft or xbox account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    i sold my xbox one s but i forgot to reset it. can i do it from my microsoft or xbox account?: i sold my xbox one s but i forgot to reset it. can i do it from my microsoft or xbox account? 6ce0baa1-fea8-42ac-bb94-532e7cd1d7ba
  7. XBox 360 sold with account still on

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 sold with account still on: I’ve sold my son’s XBox 360 without realising I’d left his old account set up on it. I’ve deleted the device from the family Microsoft account as well deleting stored credit card details but the...
  8. How to remove xbox account from A broken xbox which is being sold for parts

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to remove xbox account from A broken xbox which is being sold for parts: Hi, I have a broken xbox One S. My main account is on there and I have no way of removing it. How can I remove this account from the xbox without actually going on the xbox?...
  9. Account sold on ebay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account sold on ebay: Hello, I just bought a xbox game on ebay, but didn't notice when i did so that i was in fact buying an account linked with this game. I believe that selling an xbox account to someone else is...
  10. Sold my 360 but forgot to delete account info

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sold my 360 but forgot to delete account info: I sold my console but forgot to delete my info (idiot I know). Is there a way to remove that console from my account remotely with out having access to the console?...