Solasta saved games are not showing up in PC

Discus and support Solasta saved games are not showing up in PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been playing Solasta on my Xbox Series X and wanted to load it up on my PC to play there. I saw a similar question here:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JeffMartin, Nov 29, 2022.

1. JeffMartin
    JeffMartin Guest

I've been playing Solasta on my Xbox Series X and wanted to load it up on my PC to play there. I saw a similar question here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...rking-on/75a71c7f-68c8-43b5-bf97-c6ff17de3fdb

and followed the advice of resaving the game from the xbox. After a play on the xbox the game started on the PC and seems to sync successfully, but the game itself doesn't seem to see the saved games.

I've used play anywhere before with Sniper 5 and it worked great - would really like to move back and forth between my Xbox and PC.

:)

JeffMartin, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Alright, what about the nat test result I sent you, buddy?
  3. JeffMartin Win User

I ran all this:

Type CMD in the search bar;
    Right-click on the Command Prompt option;
    Click on Run as Administrator option;
    Then run the commands below, press Enter at the end of each line ok? :
    ipconfig /release <Enter>
    ipconfig /renew <Enter>
    ipconfig /flushdns <Enter>
    ipconfig /registerdns <Enter>
    nbtstat -rr <Enter>
    netsh int ip reset all <Enter>
    netsh winsock reset <Enter>

the last couple required me to reboot - so i did that after the last 2.

I started up Solasta and it appears to be downloading/syncing but the game doesn't see anything. (as per my earlier screenshots.)
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Each game has its own access ports, its own servers and connections.

Therefore, your network will not necessarily block your entire connection.
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

Well, if the game is not able to identify the save, the only thing we can do is configure your network

So you just need to configure your internet devices now.

They are unconfigured, so have access restrictions, causing these errors.

If you do not have knowledge, I advise you to contact the ISP that they will do for you

set a fixed ip for the console/PC, open the ports described below, disable and enable the UPnP function and disable the modem firewall, if you have a modem and a router the process has to be done on both devices.

Put console/PC IP in DMZ zone.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

You can ask ISP(Internet Service Provider) for help
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

Tell me what appears in this test please. Download the companion xbox console app > settings > network > NAT type

And connectivity
Thema:

1. Solasta saved games are not showing up in PC - Similar Threads - Solasta saved games

2. Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...: Hello, I have a lot of saved games and characters on my fallout 4, wanting to get back into it. I’ve been spending hours and hours searching online and trying to find fixes for this issue, I’ve...
  3. After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?: After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save my progress from before? d09664e6-fd7e-445a-acea-c7df44884c34
  4. Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload'

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload': Hello, I'm currently on Beta Ring (xb_flt_2405zn.240411-2000) I've recently started playing fallout 3 on Xbox Series X but I wanted to continue my save on my series s but my save was not...
  5. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  6. Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?: I don't have home internet, and the data is getting miscalculated by my provider and I can't use all of the hotspot they say I have access to.(i.e. I download a 5Gb update, and it blows through...
  7. Access to cloud save files from Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Access to cloud save files from Xbox?: I have been playing Ark Survival Ascended on Xbox series x. Following a recent update, the save file for the scorched earth map appears corrupted. It crashes on loading, every time. I have tried...
  8. Solasta crown of the magister unobtainable Achievement

in XBoX on Windows
    Solasta crown of the magister unobtainable Achievement: The achievement "Step into my realm!" requires you to create a dungeon. Problem is that it's not possible on xbox. Do I need to install it on PC with my xbox account to unlock it or what? Also...
  9. Solasta Crown of the Magister Won't install on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solasta Crown of the Magister Won't install on PC: When I try to install the game via the Xbox App it thinks about it for about ten seconds and then claims it is 100 per cent installed. Obviously, it is not; nobody's internet is that fast. I have...
  10. Installing Solasta error code 0x00000001

in XBoX on Windows
    Installing Solasta error code 0x00000001: Trying to install Solasta on PC, getting error code 0x00000001. Tried all the steps on help pages and other forums, nothing works. 3750dbd5-1b84-4daa-99fc-6c746da8ca19