Software Updates

Discus and support Software Updates in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [quote user="KingG 1983"]I put spaces between those items??[/quote]Either space out your paragraphs with a - or other symbol, or go into the rich... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KingG 1983, Jan 5, 2014.

1. voteDC
    voteDC Guest

Software Updates

[quote user="KingG 1983"]I put spaces between those items??[/quote]Either space out your paragraphs with a - or other symbol, or go into the rich formatting screen and hold down the Shift key when you press Enter.

A level 0 is also rarer than a level 9.

voteDC, Jan 5, 2014
  2. KingG 1983
    KingG 1983 Guest
    Thanks Let's see If It Works Software Updates :)

KingG 1983, Jan 5, 2014
  3. KingG 1983
    KingG 1983 Guest
    Nope??? I shift spaced each word then??

KingG 1983, Jan 5, 2014
  4. KingG 1983
    KingG 1983 Guest

Software Updates

Ok so here it is..... I started ranting on this forum about my hatred for the xbox one console - I have come to realise that I was angry at myself for trading my much loved 360 to purchase the One - I have now mellowed upon reading the many threads with
    other users sharing the same views as myself and put my trust in Microsoft ironing out these basic functions that xbox one should have..... Let's hope with future updates the Xbox One becomes the greatest console out there!!! .......do you agree?

KingG 1983, Jan 5, 2014
  5. Burnin TODI
    Burnin TODI Guest
    Why trade in your 360? Great console with plenty of life left...

Burnin TODI, Jan 5, 2014
  6. KingG 1983
    KingG 1983 Guest
    Traded in the 360 to afford the high price tab of the xbox one, have to justify the spends when your a dad to two bambinos

KingG 1983, Jan 5, 2014
  7. Burnin TODI
    Burnin TODI Guest
    Or, you could wait and save up over time?? Probably would have missed the beta phase of the current OS if you did. Software Updates ;)

Burnin TODI, Jan 5, 2014
  8. Software Updates

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

It represents Community User Level CUL for short. It increases with the amount of posts you make. Ill dig up a link that will better explain it

[/quote]I've always wondered about that, so thanks. However, I still have a question related to that: I post nearly every day with thousands of posts by now, so how come I'm STILL only a lvl. 5 after nearly 2+ years on these forums?

Galactic Geek, Jan 5, 2014
  9. KingG 1983
    KingG 1983 Guest
    How do you do the quote boxes when referring to a section of a thread?

KingG 1983, Jan 5, 2014
  10. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest
    [quote user="Galactic Geek"]

It represents Community User Level CUL for short. It increases with the amount of posts you make. Ill dig up a link that will better explain it

[/quote]I've always wondered about that, so thanks. However, I still have a question related to that: I post nearly every day with thousands of posts by now, so how come I'm STILL only a lvl. 5 after nearly 2+ years on these forums?

[/quote]

I have been a level 5 for nearly six years, and I have been here a long time, who knows ?

eviltedi, Jan 5, 2014
  11. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    [quote user="KingG 1983"]

How do you do the quote boxes when referring to a section of a thread?

[/quote]

Hit the reply button of the post you want to quote, then hit rich text formatting and then select quote

x24hrs2livex, Jan 5, 2014
  12. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest
    [quote user="KingG 1983"]Did this work?

[/quote]

Like this, click reply on the one you want to quote, then use rich formatting, then quote, then reply.

eviltedi, Jan 5, 2014
  13. CornBeeflt
    CornBeeflt Guest

Software Updates

[quote user="KingG 1983"]

Traded in the 360 to afford the high price tab of the xbox one, have to justify the spends when your a dad to two bambinos

[/quote]

Agee 100%. I work long and hard and after woman and kids are done with me my wallet looks like road kill. My only gripe with the xbox one is the poor servers they are using. No where near the 300000 they promised. East coast is at a sever disadvantage
    due to latency from having to send data to west coast, to game server, to game host, then back. As is what happens with cod ghosts. Why my 360 connected so much faster is beyond me.

CornBeeflt, Jan 5, 2014
  14. Burnin TODI
    Burnin TODI Guest
    @Corn....how many times does someone have to tell you....COD is being hosted by Activision servers not Microsoft....this was explained in another thread.....and no, everything is not going to the west coast and then back to you, there are servers on the
    East coast.....

Burnin TODI, Oct 31, 2018
  15. amiglad Win User

software update.

I had no issues with TV or the OneGuide before the update. Now TV is basically unusable.
  16. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Software updates

Hello Blake,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. That is a very good question. The Xbox Insider updates will install when the console is not in use as long as the

automatic updates are enabled
    . Some Xbox Insider updates may arrive during the day which is why you are getting them while the console is in use. The

Xbox Insider Subreddit group
    will help answer any questions in regards to the Insider Program. Thank you and happy gaming!
  17. Gsepp Win User

Software update

i would do hard reboot by holding the xbox button til it turns off then pull power for 30 seconds.
  18. Burnin TODI Win User

Software Updates

@Corn....how many times does someone have to tell you....COD is being hosted by Activision servers not Microsoft....this was explained in another thread.....and no, everything is not going to the west coast and then back to you, there are servers on the
    East coast.....
  19. eviltedi Win User

Software Updates

[quote user="Galactic Geek"]

[/quote]

I have been a level 5 for nearly six years, and I have been here a long time, who knows ?
Thema:

Software Updates

1. Software Updates - Similar Threads - Software Updates

2. My xbox one doesn't turn back on in the restart phase of the software update. How do I fix...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one doesn't turn back on in the restart phase of the software update. How do I fix...: It's one of those normal software/system updates where you have to do the update to be able to connect to a network again. There is a progress bar at the bottom of the screen divided into 3 parts....
  3. After software update no video displays

in XBoX on Consoles
    After software update no video displays: After software update no video displays. Replaced hdmi cable, tried a different working hdmi port on the tv, and tried starting in low resolution mode. Nothing works. Xbox light comes on, o video...
  4. Can the xbox series X/S and elite series polling rate be unlocked via software update? Can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can the xbox series X/S and elite series polling rate be unlocked via software update? Can...: This thread is about the lock on xbox controller polling rate. I have tested and noticed that the lowest latencies I get on a xbox controller is 3-4ms vs 0.80-1ms from PS5 controllers and PC. On a...
  5. Xbox series x is software update issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x is software update issue: xbox series x the new black console is stuck doing a system update I'm frozen out of opening or pressing anything while its trying to do this so I can't go setting or anything like that I tried...
  6. Xbox cant load game after doing a software update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cant load game after doing a software update: Having a bug this morning where i got an xbox update while playing a game, i installed it fully and when i finally finished it i went to load my game back up but it keeps crashing with no error...
  7. Software Update not working and shutting down Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Software Update not working and shutting down Xbox One: My Xbox one is saying there needs to be a software update so when I start the update it all looks like it is happening ok, but it say that the Xbox will restart on software update, but it turns...
  8. Latest system update corrupted my system software

in XboX Insiders
    Latest system update corrupted my system software: Ever since the September system update my console has been completely corrupted. System won't start up till hours later and when it does it either freezes or all apps and games you try to start...
  9. Xbox Home screen Idea for next software update:)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Home screen Idea for next software update:): Make an option in the settings where you can change your home screen between the older generations of Xbox home screens. I miss the Xbox 360 start up and home screen. submitted by...
  10. Xbox Series X System Software Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X System Software Update: My Xbox Series X was updating and when it was at 90% seen in the link below, I held the Home Xbox button and it brought me back to the dashboard. At this point, I have no idea if the system...