Software Updates

Discus and support Software Updates in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Like many on this forum I am disappointed/frustrated with the simple things missed by microsoft. The ease of use with the 360 makes the xbox one feel... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KingG 1983, Jan 5, 2014.

1. KingG 1983
    KingG 1983 Guest

Software Updates

Like many on this forum I am disappointed/frustrated with the simple things missed by microsoft. The ease of use with the 360 makes the xbox one feel annoying to use....... Has anyone heard of dates for an update to iron out the problems that many have
    voiced? Where can this information be found and what is to be included??? Please help!!!!

:)

KingG 1983, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Munkey Boy
    Munkey Boy Guest
    Software updates

It tells you whenever an app or game is updated when you next switch on your Xbox, in the notifications.

Munkey Boy, Jan 5, 2014
  3. MuzMc
    MuzMc Guest
    Software updates

Thought so. The lack of communication on the party and blu ray stuff especially is really starting to grate on me.

MuzMc, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Karma403
    Karma403 Guest

Software Updates

No dates but major Nelson said it's in the works, no dates, so take that with a grain of salt, no info on what they are going to do/adjust to the operating system

Karma403, Jan 5, 2014
  5. Please be more specific as 90% of the complaints are due to user issues.

Alex Rodriguez Jr., Jan 5, 2014
  6. No dates, they have been saying they're working on it for awhile now.

Sunburst Univox, Jan 5, 2014
  7. KingG 1983
    KingG 1983 Guest
    Not able to play movies via external hard drive Not able to play music from USB during gameplay Can't access and manage hard drive Does not display battery supply on controller Useless chat voice function with party chat and voicemail Awkward menus everything
    is scattered about and has to be accessed via different menus/tabs Home menu keeps changing and pins not on home page I'm sure there's more but these are a few basics

KingG 1983, Jan 5, 2014
  8. KingG 1983
    KingG 1983 Guest

Software Updates

I put spaces between those items??

KingG 1983, Jan 5, 2014
  9. KingG 1983
    KingG 1983 Guest
    I'm being stupid here but how does your level increase on forum tag and what does it represent?

KingG 1983, Jan 5, 2014
  10. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest
    I really miss my music, hope we see that come back.

eviltedi, Jan 5, 2014
  11. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    most of the issues you mentioned are well known and hopefully will be fixed... I do not have a problem with navigation as I use voice... "Xbox GOTO..." solves all menu clicks ..

The level number just shows how much you are involved in the forums... post count, etc...

tohellnbak, Jan 5, 2014
  12. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    It represents Community User Level CUL for short. It increases with the amount of posts you make. Ill dig up a link that will better explain it

x24hrs2livex, Jan 5, 2014
  13. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

Software Updates

14. KingG 1983
    KingG 1983 Guest
    Thanks, that explains it. Just hope I'm not the one on level 0 !!

KingG 1983, Jan 5, 2014
  15. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Its doubtful that you will ever see a 0. You will be banned before that

Thema:

Software Updates

1. Software Updates - Similar Threads - Software Updates

2. My xbox one doesn't turn back on in the restart phase of the software update. How do I fix...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one doesn't turn back on in the restart phase of the software update. How do I fix...: It's one of those normal software/system updates where you have to do the update to be able to connect to a network again. There is a progress bar at the bottom of the screen divided into 3 parts....
  3. After software update no video displays

in XBoX on Consoles
    After software update no video displays: After software update no video displays. Replaced hdmi cable, tried a different working hdmi port on the tv, and tried starting in low resolution mode. Nothing works. Xbox light comes on, o video...
  4. Can the xbox series X/S and elite series polling rate be unlocked via software update? Can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can the xbox series X/S and elite series polling rate be unlocked via software update? Can...: This thread is about the lock on xbox controller polling rate. I have tested and noticed that the lowest latencies I get on a xbox controller is 3-4ms vs 0.80-1ms from PS5 controllers and PC. On a...
  5. Xbox series x is software update issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x is software update issue: xbox series x the new black console is stuck doing a system update I'm frozen out of opening or pressing anything while its trying to do this so I can't go setting or anything like that I tried...
  6. Xbox cant load game after doing a software update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cant load game after doing a software update: Having a bug this morning where i got an xbox update while playing a game, i installed it fully and when i finally finished it i went to load my game back up but it keeps crashing with no error...
  7. Software Update not working and shutting down Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Software Update not working and shutting down Xbox One: My Xbox one is saying there needs to be a software update so when I start the update it all looks like it is happening ok, but it say that the Xbox will restart on software update, but it turns...
  8. Latest system update corrupted my system software

in XboX Insiders
    Latest system update corrupted my system software: Ever since the September system update my console has been completely corrupted. System won't start up till hours later and when it does it either freezes or all apps and games you try to start...
  9. Xbox Home screen Idea for next software update:)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Home screen Idea for next software update:): Make an option in the settings where you can change your home screen between the older generations of Xbox home screens. I miss the Xbox 360 start up and home screen. submitted by...
  10. Xbox Series X System Software Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X System Software Update: My Xbox Series X was updating and when it was at 90% seen in the link below, I held the Home Xbox button and it brought me back to the dashboard. At this point, I have no idea if the system...