Soduka ads Freeze up

Discus and support Soduka ads Freeze up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have followed your trouble shooting steps to no avail, all is updated and no restart works. Sudoku and Puzzles still are freezing up with certain... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LoneTiger56, Jul 30, 2017.

  1. LoneTiger56
    LoneTiger56 Guest

    Soduka ads Freeze up


    I have followed your trouble shooting steps to no avail, all is updated and no restart works. Sudoku and Puzzles still are freezing up with certain ads, specifically the NBA ad and the Pampers ad there may be a 3rd, if so it is always a black screen. Worse
    if you wait them out the NBA and Pampers ads seem to keep repeating themselves without other ads showing. Please provide a solution or I will be forced to give up on Microsoft games all together.

    :)
     
    LoneTiger56, Jul 30, 2017
    #1
  2. Ads breaking game - again

    The ads are causing the game to freeze up again.
     
    SwirlyCloth5863, Jul 30, 2017
    #2
  3. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    OK Fowl, Jul 30, 2017
    #3
  4. OK Fowl Win User

    freezes up with ads

    HI,

    Have you seen this sticky? It may help:

    https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/95020137-0646-48be-82bc-e79c90f3d9f9
  5. cleiby Win User

    Microsoft Sudoku freezing and lost history of completions

    The freezing is being caused by the pop-up ad. The ad tries to load and gets stuck, resulting in the game being suspended. they need to either remove the ads or make them static.
  6. Seaelf22 Win User

    Freezing Ads

    I'm having the same problem. It is about time to FIX it! If this keeps up, I will NOT pay to get rid of the ads, I will quit first!

    STOP FREEZING/SLOWING DOWN PUZZLE SOLVING!
  7. ladyelect Win User

    Freezing!

    Mine freezes each time the ads box goes blank. Right now it's 30 to 60 second wait. I can play for maybe a minute and then it freezes until the next ad loads.
  8. HiEF Win User

    Ads causing Microsoft Solitaire Game to Freeze up.

    This may just be the device you use, being laggy. Or you may have to get premium, though on Microsoft rewards you can use points to get premium version for your Microsoft account meaning no adverts. It is only 1500 points which is not a lot. If you don't already use Microsoft rewards it is a thing that encourages you to use the search engine Bing and complete quizzes for points, which you can then spend on prizes such as Microsoft solitaire premium edition, or gift cards. Even though 1500 points sounds a lot, you can easily rake in over 5000 points a month.

    Hope this helped
    [​IMG]
Thema:

Soduka ads Freeze up

Loading...
  1. Soduka ads Freeze up - Similar Threads - Soduka ads Freeze

  2. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  3. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  4. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  5. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  6. Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad...
  7. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  8. Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...: Dear Xbox Engineering and Business Teams I would like to propose an alternative structure for the new ad-supported Xbox Cloud Gaming (xCloud) tier that balances user engagement with sustainable...
  9. How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?: I have the Insider Hub app installed for PC, but unsure how to test the free ad-supported tier of cloud gaming? I'm signed up, but says I still need to subscribe. submitted by /u/ZyndallBull8...
  10. Problem with ads and now the Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem with ads and now the Xbox: So I have game pass ultimate, started to play battlefield 6. Got 4 ads straight after each other. Screen went dark. Turned off my Xbox and back on, now all I get is a black screen. So 1 why am I...