Sodoku won't sign to XBox

Discus and support Sodoku won't sign to XBox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As well as others players, my Sudoku cannot connect to XBox services whistl other Microsoft games do. Jigsaw and Minesweeper does connect but Sudoku... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Paulo Pinto, Jan 24, 2018.

  1. Paulo Pinto
    Paulo Pinto Guest

    Sodoku won't sign to XBox


    As well as others players, my Sudoku cannot connect to XBox services whistl other Microsoft games do. Jigsaw and Minesweeper does connect but Sudoku and Tresure Hunt doesn't. The XBox App connects and even says that I have played Sudoku (last game: 36m ago
    - true!) when the game says is not connecting, for two days now. It seems that the game tries to login, the XBox services do receive the request, they store that I'm playing Sudoku (or Treasure Hunt) but they don't give any answer to the game, which in turn
    believes that is not connected.

    This is all the information I can give you, hope it might be of any help to sort this thing out.

    Paulo J. Pinto

    :)
     
    Paulo Pinto, Jan 24, 2018
    #1
  2. yeltromnek
    yeltromnek Guest
    Sodoku

    Can not login to Sodoku, get a message to check internet, I cant find anything wrong

    can anyone help or has Microsoft changed the programme without tell anyone
     
    yeltromnek, Jan 24, 2018
    #2
  3. Steve 429
    Steve 429 Guest
    Xbox Taptiles Login

    Same issue. Can connect to Mahjong, but not Taptiles or Sodoku. Says I am not connected, but cleary I am.
     
    Steve 429, Jan 24, 2018
    #3
  4. BrainDead
    BrainDead Guest

    Sodoku won't sign to XBox

    I have the exact same problem and it appears to have started at about the same time as your problem. I can still connect and play Microsoft Minesweeper, Microsoft Solitaire and Microsoft Mahjong. Just no Sudoku. These Microsoft store apps really are buggy
    and seem to have problems on a regular basis.
     
    BrainDead, Jan 24, 2018
    #4
  5. BrainDead Win User

    Sodoku won't sign to XBox

    I have the exact same problem and it appears to have started at about the same time as your problem. I can still connect and play Microsoft Minesweeper, Microsoft Solitaire and Microsoft Mahjong. Just no Sudoku. These Microsoft store apps really are buggy
    and seem to have problems on a regular basis.
  6. Eletricdrum Win User

    Microsoft Sudoku

    Only Sodoku makes the screen rotates? Other apps have the same bahavior?
  7. Steve 429 Win User

    Xbox Taptiles Login

    Same issue. Can connect to Mahjong, but not Taptiles or Sodoku. Says I am not connected, but cleary I am.
  8. Steve 429 Win User

    Xbox Taptiles Login

    I can bring up Mahjong, but Taptiles and Sodoku tell me that I don't have connection when clearly I do.
  9. Mister Taurus Win User

    Sodoku continues to crash

    Hi SimplyHuman123,

    We appreciate you reaching out to us, there are many iterations of this game on many platforms. Can you verify which platform and version of the game you're referring to? We're here to help.
Thema:

Sodoku won't sign to XBox

Loading...
  1. Sodoku won't sign to XBox - Similar Threads - Sodoku won't sign

  2. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  3. XBOX PC app won't close games properly

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX PC app won't close games properly: I know I'm not the only one having this problem as I saw it on some games subreddit, even for not insiders, but to me it's on all of my Xbox Games on PC. When I close them via the in-game menu,...
  4. Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install: I've had the xbox insider app and program for a while - I went to open it and then it told me I needed to update it - it continue it fails to update and installation stops - not sure what to do -...
  5. Xbox series X won't connect to internet

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X won't connect to internet: Tried connecting to Wi-Fi and says it's already has a wired connection, when it doesn't. Doesn't also work when connected to Ethernet cable. Tried hard reset, power downs, router turned on and...
  6. My Xbox app won't open on Windows 10

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox app won't open on Windows 10: I've tried reinstalling the app, I've tried the Gaming Services repair tool, I've checked that everything in Services is set to automatic, I've checked for updates, and I've even updated the BIOS....
  7. Xbox app won't open after update

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app won't open after update: Hello, I cannot open the XBOX App at all on PC. It crashes within 1-2 seconds after the attempt. Here is some info through the event viewer: XboxPcAppCE.exe Exception Code: c0000409 Fault Module...
  8. DAILY CHALLENGE SODOKU NOT SAVING

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    DAILY CHALLENGE SODOKU NOT SAVING: Sodoku is once again not saving daily challenge results. It was not working, worked a bit after the Sodoku update yesterday, and is now not saving again. 25016b47-6566-4b9e-ac99-35dccc004fcf
  9. Sodoku continues to crash

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sodoku continues to crash: Microsoft, please fix this issue. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and this does not help. e9ff341f-2a49-41c6-b2a7-ebb2d795e00c
  10. Sodoku

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sodoku: Can not login to Sodoku, get a message to check internet, I cant find anything wrong can anyone help or has Microsoft changed the programme without tell anyone 90af2e41-bf18-429a-8c01-ed6baf888126