Social

Discus and support Social in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cannot like any videos or comment on activity feed. When I sign into my other account I can like and comment fine. I tried hard reset and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Portgas D Daisy, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Social

I cannot like any videos or comment on activity feed. When I sign into my other account I can like and comment fine. I tried hard reset and removing/readding my account. Nothing works, please help asap

:)

Portgas D Daisy, Dec 27, 2015
  2. Social

I cannot like any videos or comment on activity feed. When I sign into my other account I can like and comment fine. I tried hard reset and removing/readding my account. Nothing works, please help asap

Portgas D Daisy, Dec 27, 2015
  3. Social

Why I can not chat with my friends? It says that my privacy settings prevent me to join multiplayer chats. When I go to the settings all of it looks good, can someone help me please?

aka Mr ChOch3Ta, Dec 27, 2015
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

social

Sorry but the amount of followers and friends is locked at a specific amount and cannot be changed.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Social

Log in to the enforcement team website to see if you have any enforcement actions. If you do you can submit a case review if the suspension is eligible. http://enforcement.xbox.com/home

Hope this helps. Good Luck!!
  6. Maxime VENTURELLI-MA Win User

social

Hello everyone !

I'm Maxime, an Xbox ambassador !

Yes, actually, the servers have a problem, you can go at : https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status to see what is the problem with the servers and when it is going to be okay !

(Sorry for my language, I am French...)

Have a nice evening !
  7. xForcemanx Win User

social

I have no friends online, but i know they are playing right now
  8. Dxzstny Win User

social

Estou relacionando a seguidores no social, não no Mixer

[Translate by Mod]

I'm relating to followers in the social, not the Mixer
Thema:

Social

1. Social - Similar Threads - Social

2. Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...: I open game bar and go to xbox social, but 10 seconds after opening xbox social I get something went wrong with this widget errors. Also the xbox app does not connect to any parties I try to start...
  3. Game bar social widget keeps crashing

in XboX Insiders
    Game bar social widget keeps crashing: whenever i open game bar my social widget says "something went wrong" and when i restart it just crashes again, so in other words the social widget is unusable submitted by /u/0m3g4_rul3s...
  4. Why is my xbox social on xbox game bar stuck on "signing in" screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my xbox social on xbox game bar stuck on "signing in" screen?: On Xbox game bar whenever I try to get on Xbox social it always says "signing in" and no matter how long I wait it doesn't sign me in. I was wondering if there is a fix for this....
  5. Xbox gamebar social menu not appearing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox gamebar social menu not appearing: Im on pc, and I can't see the xbox gamebar social menu anymore. I've tried to re enable it but its not it settings like all the other widgets. It kinda just disappeared overnight. I don't get an...
  6. Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue: I made a post a while ago and i wasnt able to get back to it until recently I said this: I have had this issue for a while now. Whenever I try to open the xbox app, i am left with the black...
  7. Xbox social widget not loading

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox social widget not loading: Hi, usually chat with my friends on Xbox. On PC, I usually use Xbox Game Bar's widget Xbox Social to chat. But after a long time not using, I started chatting again. But unlike before, the widget...
  8. Social Tab not appearing in Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Social Tab not appearing in Xbox Game Bar: I've used Xbox Game Bar many of times in the past to join Xbox parties and send messages, however today when I loaded up Xbox Game Bar to do just that, the Xbox Social tab had just simply vanished...
  9. Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab: I quite often use Xbox Game Bar to hop into parties with my Xbox friends while on PC, Today randomly, I tried to look at my friends that were online via Game Bar and the Social tab didn't exist. I...
  10. why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me: K why I got a 3 day social suspensetion does every1 got it or its just me what did I do wrong I'm on Xbox series x I didn't do nothing wrong I swear pls Xbox tell me every1 has this cuz all...