Social/party

Discus and support Social/party in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I have been playing xbox for quite some time. But these constant updates are terrible. I can even scroll down in my party chat. You fixed the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlfredoSaucin, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Social/party

So I have been playing xbox for quite some time. But these constant updates are terrible. I can even scroll down in my party chat. You fixed the stream settings for what? There is Twitch and Youtube. The party chat is so missed up and half the people
    that get on are very disappointed in the update with how many bugs and and the layout looks. Please fix it!

:)

AlfredoSaucin, Oct 20, 2017
  2. Locking Out Party Chat

"Saying that party chat is anti-social just doesn't make any sense".

Party chat could reasonably be described as anti-social because it drains games and team of talkative, communicative players and members.

ChainSmokingBob, Oct 20, 2017
  3. Gudzol90
    Gudzol90 Guest
    Gudzol90, Oct 20, 2017
  4. Gagekozel Win User

Social and Parties

From everywhere really, about up to 5 people and i live in hawaii so maybe thats an issue...?
  5. iDems HD Win User

Social and Parties

Have you tried checking your NAT type?

Sometimes, parties have technical issues due to a strict NAT type.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/nat-error-solution

Check out that link if your NAT is on strict.

Hope this helps! :)
  6. KillerBeeTX Win User

Social and Parties

7. NovaBlade Win User

Social and Parties

This is usualy due to nat type or its an issue on microsofts side
  8. Alucario Ultra Win User

Social and Parties

Thema:

Social/party

1. Social/party - Similar Threads - Social party

2. Win 10 Gamebar/Xbox Social/Start a party error

in XboX Insiders
    Win 10 Gamebar/Xbox Social/Start a party error: 0x00000000 then party closes. Just trying to use the Voicechat that I used all the time and this error has been coming up now for the past month. I had to do a fresh install due to reasons on my...
  3. Xbox Social Beta on PC Party Chat not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Social Beta on PC Party Chat not working: I am trying to do part chat with console friends from my windows 10 PC. I have the Xbox PC app and while I can join their parties, we can only talk to each other for 5-10 seconds before it stops...
  4. Social and Parties

in XBoX on Consoles
    Social and Parties: So my parties have been disconnecting again and again saying that i don’t have permission to chat with others, its the same message i got when being banned from xbox live the second time...but the...
  5. Xbox Live Parties Destroyed the Social Gaming Community

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Parties Destroyed the Social Gaming Community: Does anyone else miss the days before Xbox Live Party Chats? There is almost no social interaction in online gaming anymore for Xbox Consoles. No one is ever in game chat, working as a team is...
  6. Xbox Live social is down, no party chat, no friends connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live social is down, no party chat, no friends connect: As of 7:17 pm PST > party chat is down, no friends found, all offline, no matchup in games, 5f6b8abf-8729-4079-9616-9ba0554c517c
  7. there is lag in gaming and social ie lagging out of games aps and partys does anyone know whts ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    there is lag in gaming and social ie lagging out of games aps and partys does anyone know whts ...: my game lags out same as party and youtube all my friends have it so its not not my end been looking for awnsers any sugestions dfbbd6f0-7d8e-49c5-8014-613d5f82b50f
  8. social suspension is over but party and game chat still dont work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    social suspension is over but party and game chat still dont work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: PLEASE [MOD REMOVED] HELP i've spoken to 5 chat support people who didnt help me at all and the last one even closed the chat mid sentence and i couldnt even start a new chat! !! ???\ i was got...
  9. Can Microsoft FIX the party/Fiends/Social Tools PLEASE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Microsoft FIX the party/Fiends/Social Tools PLEASE: Hi everybody, Its so sooo anoying that the Party/Friends Chat still not working! Is that so complicated to fix this Problem? Every time on the weekend when your playing with friends happend...
  10. Xbox Social Party issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Social Party issues: For the past 2 weeks now I have had these issues with the xbox party system: - Could barely hear my friends or connect to them at all (referring to party / games no problem) - My mics produce...