Social page is severely broken.

Discus and support Social page is severely broken. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to go into the social page to send/receive gifts, the page is slow to paint, at which point I get disconnected, or, the page paints and then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by K179394, Dec 5, 2017.

1. K179394
    K179394 Guest

When I try to go into the social page to send/receive gifts, the page is slow to paint, at which point I get disconnected, or, the page paints and then I get disconnected. Have had this problem for 4 days now. Any ideas?

:)

K179394, Dec 5, 2017
  2. Severely Broken Achievement Issue

My achievement for the Assassins Creed Syndicate (bare knuckle champion) Never popped or was placed in my notifications. In my Snap App the achievement is popped and counted everywhere else Xbox.com and even in my Achievements Tile on the same xbox
    is wrong the achievement never added the score to my gamerscore .

MR2TURBO-1ECB3150-AD5F-45C3-B175-3E7DE9E8C9A6, Dec 5, 2017
  3. Severely Broken Achievement Issue

Hi,

Please take alook at this thread it could help you with this achievement issue Social page is severely broken. :)

forums.xbox.com/.../1958241.aspx

Happy Gaming!.

ISirProdigy007, Dec 5, 2017
  4. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest

Ishan8123, Dec 6, 2017
  5. K179394
    K179394 Guest
    Starting the 3rd week with the same problems with the social page. When I try to go into the social page to send/receive gifts, the page is slow to paint, at which point I get disconnected, or, the page paints and then I get disconnected. Created a 2nd user
    Tag in Bingo. Have not experienced the same issues with the new account. Seems to be possibly related to my initial account.

I've been using it for 13 months.

K179394, Dec 25, 2017
  6. K179394
    K179394 Guest
    Same problem again. This time it's been 6 days. When I try to go into the social page to send/receive gifts, the page is slow to paint, at which point I get disconnected, or, the page paints and then I get disconnected. Have had this problem for 4 days now.
    Any ideas?

K179394, Nov 2, 2018
  7. K179394 Win User

Same problem again. This time it's been 6 days. When I try to go into the social page to send/receive gifts, the page is slow to paint, at which point I get disconnected, or, the page paints and then I get disconnected. Have had this problem for 4 days now.
    Any ideas?
  8. K179394 Win User

Starting the 3rd week with the same problems with the social page. When I try to go into the social page to send/receive gifts, the page is slow to paint, at which point I get disconnected, or, the page paints and then I get disconnected. Created a 2nd user
    Tag in Bingo. Have not experienced the same issues with the new account. Seems to be possibly related to my initial account.

I've been using it for 13 months.
  9. Ishan8123 Win User

10. Miguel Molina O Win User

Social page stuck

Okay I see, please make sure your activity feed privacy settings are setup correctly.

You can adjust whose activity feed posts you see on the Xbox network.

To do so:

1. Press the Xbox button  on your controller to open the guide.

2. Go to Profile & system > Settings > General > Online safety & family.

3. Select Privacy & online safety > Xbox privacy > View details & customize > Game content.

4. Choose the filter that you want under You can see and upload community creations.
  11. Miguel Molina O Win User

Social page stuck

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

To check the status of the servers of Xbox you can go to the link below

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

But it seems there is no actual issue right now with the servers.

Please proceed to do a power cycle to fix the issue

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button  on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button  on the console or the Xbox button  on your controller.

If you don't see the green boot-up animation when the console restarts, repeat these steps. Make sure that you hold the power button until the console completely shuts down.

Important If your console is in Sleep mode, the above steps will shut the console off completely. Sleep mode, or the ability to turn on your console by saying "Xbox on," won't be enabled until you restart the console.

If your problem persists or the problem is fixed please let me know!

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
Thema:

1. Social page is severely broken. - Similar Threads - Social page severely

2. Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue: I made a post a while ago and i wasnt able to get back to it until recently I said this: I have had this issue for a while now. Whenever I try to open the xbox app, i am left with the black...
  3. Xbox social widget not loading

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox social widget not loading: Hi, usually chat with my friends on Xbox. On PC, I usually use Xbox Game Bar's widget Xbox Social to chat. But after a long time not using, I started chatting again. But unlike before, the widget...
  4. Social page stuck

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Social page stuck: Is anyone else have issues with social page on Xbox being stuck not showing friends recent activity and achievements mine is stuck on 22 days my sons in a year. 42fc61da-6219-4321-ba88-9ac26c7e898a
  5. Likes and comments are not syncing to my social page on my profile

in XboX Insiders
    Likes and comments are not syncing to my social page on my profile: for example when i receive a like and i get the notification pop up and i click it. On that specific post it would have 30+ likes. Now when i go to my profile and check my post on there it would...
  6. Greek social page returns an error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Greek social page returns an error.: Just click here to see for yourself Εισέλθετε στο λογαριασμό Microsoft Using the en-US website works fine but the Greek one gives an error. Please fix it . 479f3501-b7f6-42cd-ab1a-ab0505e29a57
  7. Social page not loading -PLEASE HELP WITH HOW TO UNINSTALL

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Social page not loading -PLEASE HELP WITH HOW TO UNINSTALL: I can't get into Social page and the instructions are to delete program and reinstall. I went through the Uninstall on my control panel but Bingo was not listed. Can you please tell me how to get...
  8. Bingo Social Page Not Responding

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo Social Page Not Responding: Nothing loads on the social page, both of our accounts. This account and angelourbaby. It shuts the game down. Have uninstalled and then re-installed the bingo program, same result. PLEASE...
  9. Crashing Social page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crashing Social page: Is there anyone who knows how to stop the social menu page from crashing in the bingo game so I can send and redeem gifts? I've tried everything from uninstalling and installing the game 3 times,...
  10. My old Achievements are showing up as new on the social page because of cloud.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My old Achievements are showing up as new on the social page because of cloud.: I let someone play a game that only has a save file in the cloud. When he played it, all the achievements I earned suddenly decided they had only just been earned in the span of six seconds. So...