Social and Gamepass not functioning on my Xbox one!!!

Discus and support Social and Gamepass not functioning on my Xbox one!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friends list is bugged, says that all my friends are still on the same game from when it started, I cant look at or send messages or view my party,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by F4Lúna, Feb 7, 2023.

1. F4Lúna
    F4Lúna Guest

My friends list is bugged, says that all my friends are still on the same game from when it started, I cant look at or send messages or view my party, my Full library in games and apps says to Subscribe to gamepass: my subscriptions says that I do infact own and currently have gamepass and all my installed gamepass games are working. I've tried power cycling the console and hard restarting it. Please help.

:)

F4Lúna, Feb 7, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

If you already tried a complete power cycle, please try the factory reset procedure below to sort out the issue. Just to set your expectations, you will have to sign in to your accounts again after doing this procedure. The games and apps will still be there just make sure you choose reset and keep my games & apps.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

3. Select Reset console.

4. Reset and keep my games & apps.

Just to set your expectations, you will have to sign in to your accounts again after doing this procedure.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

social functions.

Hi Danila! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Currently not, you must use the Console Companion app for clubs/clips and activity feed

But some of the features have already transferred to the Xbox app so probably all of those will also be available in the app or the game bar
  4. A Matt K Win User

Gamespass

no one really knows when games go on gamepass just have to follow xbox on socials
  5. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

When will each Xbox Game Pass game be removed? It's currently too confusing.

They’ll normally state a month out which ones are leaving. Xbox GamePass app, Instagram, Twitter will have this information on social media.
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

When will each Xbox Game Pass game be removed? It's currently too confusing.

The games that are leaving are posted in advance. If you follow any of Xbox's social media they do weekly recaps of things that have happened or will happen, news I guess, about Xbox. They announce new games, Games with Gold, and new GamePass games, as
    well as games that leave GamePass. So there's one way to find out.
Thema:

1. Social and Gamepass not functioning on my Xbox one!!! - Similar Threads - Social Gamepass functioning

2. Why is my xbox social on xbox game bar stuck on "signing in" screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my xbox social on xbox game bar stuck on "signing in" screen?: On Xbox game bar whenever I try to get on Xbox social it always says "signing in" and no matter how long I wait it doesn't sign me in. I was wondering if there is a fix for this....
  3. Xbox gamebar social menu not appearing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox gamebar social menu not appearing: Im on pc, and I can't see the xbox gamebar social menu anymore. I've tried to re enable it but its not it settings like all the other widgets. It kinda just disappeared overnight. I don't get an...
  4. Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue: I made a post a while ago and i wasnt able to get back to it until recently I said this: I have had this issue for a while now. Whenever I try to open the xbox app, i am left with the black...
  5. Xbox social widget not loading

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox social widget not loading: Hi, usually chat with my friends on Xbox. On PC, I usually use Xbox Game Bar's widget Xbox Social to chat. But after a long time not using, I started chatting again. But unlike before, the widget...
  6. Social Tab not appearing in Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Social Tab not appearing in Xbox Game Bar: I've used Xbox Game Bar many of times in the past to join Xbox parties and send messages, however today when I loaded up Xbox Game Bar to do just that, the Xbox Social tab had just simply vanished...
  7. Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab: I quite often use Xbox Game Bar to hop into parties with my Xbox friends while on PC, Today randomly, I tried to look at my friends that were online via Game Bar and the Social tab didn't exist. I...
  8. why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me: K why I got a 3 day social suspensetion does every1 got it or its just me what did I do wrong I'm on Xbox series x I didn't do nothing wrong I swear pls Xbox tell me every1 has this cuz all...
  9. Xbox Game Bar/App Social activity status is showing "Online" instead of Playing: "Call of...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar/App Social activity status is showing "Online" instead of Playing: "Call of...: As the title states, the Xbox app/Game Bar is not recognizing "Call of Duty MW3" as a game. The social status/game activity displays as Online only. Although all privacy settings are set to Allow....
  10. Why is Xbox participating in social scoring in the USA?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Xbox participating in social scoring in the USA?: To whom it may concern, I received a ban for not being polite to some anonymous person sending me a message. If you dont want to hear something, dont send someone a message you do not know. This...