Social/activity feed

Discus and support Social/activity feed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cannot like any videos or comment on activity feed. When I sign into my other account I can like and comment fine. I tried hard reset and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Portgas D Daisy, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Social/activity feed

I cannot like any videos or comment on activity feed. When I sign into my other account I can like and comment fine. I tried hard reset and removing/readding my account. Nothing works, please help asap

:)

Portgas D Daisy, Dec 31, 2015
  2. Social/activity feed

I cannot like any videos or comment on activity feed, When I sign into my other account I can like and comment fine. I tried hard reset and removing/readding my account. Nothing works, please help asap

Portgas D Daisy, Dec 31, 2015
  3. ALLOUT1262
    ALLOUT1262 Guest
    Share stuff from my activity feed or posts my friends have posted to social media

One thing that sucks is I can't share stuff from my activity feed to social media. It would be awesome if a future update added the ability to share things from my activity feed or stuff my friends have posted to social media. (That includes status updates,
    screen captures, and game clips.)

ALLOUT1262, Dec 31, 2015
  4. Social/activity feed

Hey, Daisy! I got you handled over in this big thread
    here. Please refer to that for any updates. Thanks for understanding!

Misses Quinzel, Jan 1, 2016
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Social/activity feed

Hey, Daisy! I got you handled over in this big thread
    here. Please refer to that for any updates. Thanks for understanding!
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Feed de atividade não mostra capturas/ clips de jogos recentes.[Translation-Activity feed does not show captures/clips of recent games.]

7. Loraine Mon Win User

Xbox app only showing 3 comments on feed items.

Hi,

To manage your activity feed in the Xbox app on Windows 10, you can follow the steps provided on this
    link.

Let us know how it goes.
  8. gish190 Win User

daily game pass achievement quest broken

what about the fact that newly unlocked achievements arent showing in the social activity feed of my profile same with the recent achievements tab in the notifications section
  9. kingd1111 Win User

Activity feed auto share problems

I mean when i stream its pop out on my activity feed xbox social live automatically i can sop or turn off the auto share???
Thema:

Social/activity feed

1. Social/activity feed - Similar Threads - Social activity feed

2. Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...: I open game bar and go to xbox social, but 10 seconds after opening xbox social I get something went wrong with this widget errors. Also the xbox app does not connect to any parties I try to start...
  3. Game bar social widget keeps crashing

in XboX Insiders
    Game bar social widget keeps crashing: whenever i open game bar my social widget says "something went wrong" and when i restart it just crashes again, so in other words the social widget is unusable submitted by /u/0m3g4_rul3s...
  4. Why is my xbox social on xbox game bar stuck on "signing in" screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my xbox social on xbox game bar stuck on "signing in" screen?: On Xbox game bar whenever I try to get on Xbox social it always says "signing in" and no matter how long I wait it doesn't sign me in. I was wondering if there is a fix for this....
  5. Xbox gamebar social menu not appearing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox gamebar social menu not appearing: Im on pc, and I can't see the xbox gamebar social menu anymore. I've tried to re enable it but its not it settings like all the other widgets. It kinda just disappeared overnight. I don't get an...
  6. Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue: I made a post a while ago and i wasnt able to get back to it until recently I said this: I have had this issue for a while now. Whenever I try to open the xbox app, i am left with the black...
  7. Xbox social widget not loading

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox social widget not loading: Hi, usually chat with my friends on Xbox. On PC, I usually use Xbox Game Bar's widget Xbox Social to chat. But after a long time not using, I started chatting again. But unlike before, the widget...
  8. Social Tab not appearing in Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Social Tab not appearing in Xbox Game Bar: I've used Xbox Game Bar many of times in the past to join Xbox parties and send messages, however today when I loaded up Xbox Game Bar to do just that, the Xbox Social tab had just simply vanished...
  9. Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab: I quite often use Xbox Game Bar to hop into parties with my Xbox friends while on PC, Today randomly, I tried to look at my friends that were online via Game Bar and the Social tab didn't exist. I...
  10. Xbox Game Bar/App Social activity status is showing "Online" instead of Playing: "Call of...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar/App Social activity status is showing "Online" instead of Playing: "Call of...: As the title states, the Xbox app/Game Bar is not recognizing "Call of Duty MW3" as a game. The social status/game activity displays as Online only. Although all privacy settings are set to Allow....