SoCal Helpful Honda contest

Discus and support SoCal Helpful Honda contest in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I entered this this morning and it told me i won a $5 xbox gift card. It asked me to verify my email and i did but it would not let me verify it. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TattoodDiablo, Dec 16, 2018.

  1. SoCal Helpful Honda contest


    I entered this this morning and it told me i won a $5 xbox gift card. It asked me to verify my email and i did but it would not let me verify it. I already spoke with someone on xbox support and they passed the info along. I want to know what is being
    done about this.
    SoCal Helpful Honda contest [​IMG]


    :)
     
    TattoodDiablo, Dec 16, 2018
    #1
  2. TattoodDiablo Win User

    SoCal Helpful Honda contest

    I was speaking with someone named Nicko T this morning and he was handeling it then he said it was sent over to the help department I believe it was. I asked how to follow up? or how will I be contacted? He said to go here and post on the community.

    Thank you,



    :)
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

    SoCal Helpful Honda contest

    Hi there,

    Was the contact through chat or phone support? Either way the agent should have supplied you with a case number and sent you an email with a summary of your request if you spoke with Xbox Customer support.

    As I said before, we would like to help but cannot access any account information or further assist with this situation. If they did not supply you with any reference or follow up information then you would need to speak with
    Xbox Support again or reach out to Helpful Honda.

    Apologies for the inconvenience.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

    SoCal Helpful Honda contest

    Hi there,

    If you have an open support ticket with Xbox customer support, then you would need to continue working with them. Unfortunately we don't have the proper tools on the forums to further assist with this matter as much as we would like to.

    I suggest reaching out to Helpful Honda support asking about this promotion as I cannot seem to find anything about it online:

  5. Mafivee Win User

    Horizon Honda Photo Contest winners??

    They cancelled the contest due to the flash of the cameras damaging various Honda's bodywork.
  6. JUST DO IT415 Win User

    Halo Outpost Discovery

    I'm pretty hyped for potentially going to LA to check out SoCal around Halo's event. I'm still not 100% going but trying to plan for it. Seems every interesting but I wish instead of SoCal, there was an event closer to NorCal.
Thema:

SoCal Helpful Honda contest

Loading...
  1. SoCal Helpful Honda contest - Similar Threads - SoCal Helpful Honda

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  5. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  6. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  7. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  8. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  9. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  10. Why does this new socalled football game freeze?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does this new socalled football game freeze?: Hey. Ever since I bought FC24 it has been nothing but trouble. The game freezes when I try to open tasks or trying to open cards in FUT. Only thing that helps is to uninstall, then reinstall just...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. xbox helpful honda

    ,
  2. helpful honda for xbox

    ,
  3. helpful honda xbox

    ,
  4. helpful honda contest