So, you dont have to pay to play minecraft multiplayer on bedrock, right???

Discus and support So, you dont have to pay to play minecraft multiplayer on bedrock, right??? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I for some reason cannot join, or host any Minecraft games on bedrock. i am on a laptop, not on the preview version but cant join any games with my... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Abaddon Mourningstar, Mar 7, 2023.

1. So, you dont have to pay to play minecraft multiplayer on bedrock, right???

I for some reason cannot join, or host any Minecraft games on bedrock. i am on a laptop, not on the preview version but cant join any games with my friends

:)

Abaddon Mourningstar, Mar 7, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Does the issue playing online or multiplayer happen to your other games?

Let’s check your connection status on Xbox. Open the Xbox Console Companion app, select Settings, and then select the Network tab.
    Look for Server connectivity if the status says Blocked. Check as well if you also see Teredo is unable to qualify next to NAT type.
  3. Abaddon Mourningstar Win User

Hi Abaddon!

For playing online multiplayer on PC, it’s no longer required to have an Xbox Live Gold subscription. That only applies to Xbox consoles.

Are you on Windows 10 or Windows 11? What exactly happens when you try to join multiplayer? Any error message?
    windows 11.
    basically it will load for 10 minutes saying "connecting to multiplayer game" then after the 10 minutes just say "connection error you timed out" even thought I have full bars with wifi, and the other person also has good wifi
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hi Abaddon!

For playing online multiplayer on PC, it’s no longer required to have an Xbox Live Gold subscription. That only applies to Xbox consoles.

Are you on Windows 10 or Windows 11? What exactly happens when you try to join multiplayer? Any error message?
  5. SteevenUnciano Win User

Minecraft

Hi

Are you talking about a Realm server or online multiplayer servers? Also, which version do you have? (Java or Bedrock)

Minecraft Realms | Minecraft

Minecraft mojang i dont now if realm server or online multiplayer servers
  6. T3chnlgydude Win User

When playing Minecraft I try to allow friends and joining multiplayer but, it won't let me.

Thema:

1. So, you dont have to pay to play minecraft multiplayer on bedrock, right??? - Similar Threads - dont pay play

2. I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO: MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO SG i dont wanna lost my money with this 8c440118-2069-4170-8628-36a5b3ca2a0f
  3. I got a free month of game pass with my laptop but I dont want to pay after

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a free month of game pass with my laptop but I dont want to pay after: I got a free month of game pass with my laptop but I dont want to pay after it runs out fc0ce871-7489-401d-9d0c-30949e24dd90
  4. Lost Money Trying to Pay for Game Pass but still dont have it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Money Trying to Pay for Game Pass but still dont have it: Hello, I just got an Xbox One S, which was supposed to come with a 1 month trial for game pass but didn't, and as such I tried to purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. However, I couldn't pay for it...
  5. help i cant get rid of my xbox gamepass prescription and i dont want to pay for it

in XBoX on Consoles
    help i cant get rid of my xbox gamepass prescription and i dont want to pay for it: I bought the xbox game pass i had for three months after those 3 months i was notified on june the 3 that i was being billed for 44.99 dollars when i payed a dollar for my game pass Microsoft...
  6. Have to pay for gamertag, dont have free first change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Have to pay for gamertag, dont have free first change: i dont have a free first change, as far as i know i never changed it, gamertag atm= DangergamingNL cant find any other way for support so thats why i make the thread...
  7. it says i have a £5 bill to pay but i dont want to type in my credut card details.... how do ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    it says i have a £5 bill to pay but i dont want to type in my credut card details.... how do ...: it says i have a £5 bill to pay but i dont want to type in my credit card details.... how do i pay for this a264ea04-cae7-4223-84aa-6fe508c7f3e8
  8. Why do Microsoft expect users to pay for games that dont work and Microsoft won't help you ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do Microsoft expect users to pay for games that dont work and Microsoft won't help you ...: Why do Microsoft expect users to pay for games that dont work and Microsoft won't help you with unless you cough up more money for the privilege. Big time miss selling!!!!!!!!!...
  9. I pay for Gold but dont have it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I pay for Gold but dont have it: Hi, I recently renew my 1 years membership for Xbox LIVE Gold and I can play online whitout any problems, but I can't download free game and have acces to Gold weekly sale. This is very weird....
  10. I dont can't pay suscription helpe

in XBoX on Consoles
    I dont can't pay suscription helpe: helpme plis i try paynow my suspend account and dont cant pls helpme I try and try and i dont cant i have money in my card 6117ec9f-d11a-408e-8745-b46ef325c906