So, Xbox One slim 2016

Discus and support So, Xbox One slim 2016 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I know this is rumor and not verified but I am interested in reading others opinions and overall thoughts. So I have seen some articles stating that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Guerrero Ultimo, Dec 31, 2015.

1. So, Xbox One slim 2016

I know this is rumor and not verified but I am interested in reading others opinions and overall thoughts.

So I have seen some articles stating that according to an inside source MS is planning an Xbox One that will compete with the likes of Apple TV. Basically it is supposedly an Xbox One that is smaller and would only access games from the Windows Store and
    other smaller games. I am not so sure that is a good idea. The reason I feel this way is this: The device is probably going to cost similar to the Apple TV and the $200 64 GB model. I have to wonder, if they are considering such a device, why not just
    drop the physical drive from the current model. You would have a console that could be sold for $200-$250 and would allow full AAA Xbox One games to be purchased and played with 500gb. Or go with a small drive for the TV/Movie stream and smaller game buyers
    but with the external expansion that the Xbox One already has to allow for full game purchases. That would provide a device that would do everything the Apple TV does, is small, and have the ability to do much more. The size could really be reduced at this
    point.

Anyway, I am not sure I see the point of doing a device like that with what they could actually do with the One itself. Seems like they could provide a nice device that would do the Apple TV or other set top box features but that has the ability to do more
    in a small device. Games would just be limited to digital. And with the size saved I would see some digital only users buying as well. What are your thoughts on this? And how do you think it could help/hurt the Xbox brand? Note: I think it could help
    expand the brand and really would not be harmful unless it is an Xbox One branded device that is crippled in terms of hardware.

:)

Guerrero Ultimo, Dec 31, 2015
  2. Xbox 360 New Console Design Revealed!

Why buy an Xbox One on release, they'll only release an Xbox One Slim in 2016

Marwood II 87, Dec 31, 2015
  3. The Xbox One Slim

Hello everyone So, Xbox One slim 2016 :)

If the Xbox One Slim will be released Early 2016, I would definitely postpone my Fall 2015 Xbox One purchase because I would rather have the Slim version So, Xbox One slim 2016 :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone So, Xbox One slim 2016 :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Dec 31, 2015
  4. Zero Divided
    Zero Divided Guest

So, Xbox One slim 2016

I wonder if their research supports such a device, like how many hours people are using their X1 to watch TV or movies, or how many hours people are playing the smaller games vs the large AAA games. Could open up a whole new demographic.

Perhaps it will be sold as a SteamOS type of device that will connect to a X1 on the network and stream games from it, or share its recorded videos.

Could be then next Zune...

Zero Divided, Dec 31, 2015
  5. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    I remember that whenever John Daly was teeing off on a televised PGA tour there was always some idiot in the crowd who would shout "IT'S IN THE HOLE"! as soon as he struck the ball.

At least we won't have to put up with another "imminent release of the SLIM" thread until 2017.

Azrael008uk, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Zero Divided Win User

So, Xbox One slim 2016

I wonder if their research supports such a device, like how many hours people are using their X1 to watch TV or movies, or how many hours people are playing the smaller games vs the large AAA games. Could open up a whole new demographic.

Perhaps it will be sold as a SteamOS type of device that will connect to a X1 on the network and stream games from it, or share its recorded videos.

Could be then next Zune...
  7. Azrael008uk Win User

So, Xbox One slim 2016

I remember that whenever John Daly was teeing off on a televised PGA tour there was always some idiot in the crowd who would shout "IT'S IN THE HOLE"! as soon as he struck the ball.

At least we won't have to put up with another "imminent release of the SLIM" thread until 2017.
  8. Marwood II 87 Win User

Xbox 360 New Console Design Revealed!

Why buy an Xbox One on release, they'll only release an Xbox One Slim in 2016
  9. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

The Xbox One Slim

Hello everyone :)

If the Xbox One Slim will be released Early 2016, I would definitely postpone my Fall 2015 Xbox One purchase because I would rather have the Slim version :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)
  10. Arminator Win User

Forza Horizon 3 for Xbox 360

Horizon 2 was released simultaneously on Xbox One and 360. Since Horizon 3 has been released since September 2016, still with no 360 version in sight, I wouldn't hold my breath.

Also Microsoft stopped making Xbox 360 console hardware in April 2016, so the chances of getting a Microsoft Studio game on the 360 are very slim.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but there won't be a Horizon 3 for the 360.
Thema:

So, Xbox One slim 2016

1. So, Xbox One slim 2016 - Similar Threads - slim 2016

2. Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox 360 slim not connecting to my wifi?: I use Cox and this is what my settings are (i am using a 2.4 ghz network). WPA WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES), And the mode is 802.11 g/n. I dont think the card is dead because it is still pulling info just...
  3. Xbox 360 Slim not connecting to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim not connecting to internet: My Xbox 360 Slim has never connected to my internet, I want to fix it. when I go to the network setup, it connects to the Wi-Fi router, but fails to connect to the internet in the second step. I...
  4. Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...: (( sorry for my bad english)) I have read that you can play xbox classic games om any 360. But is it true? Because i want to play Need for speed underground 2 ect...
  5. My Xbox 360 Slim won’t Conner too internet and can’t update

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 Slim won’t Conner too internet and can’t update: I’ve tried a few different internets and even my hotspot it will connect to the router but not too internet and then an error comes up saying to move my router closer and wired internet says the...
  6. The frozen 4gb xbox 360 slim

in XBoX on Consoles
    The frozen 4gb xbox 360 slim: Backstory: (2016-2018) I have an xbox 360 slim, the 4 gb version. I was second owner(first one had it from 2014-2016) the 4gb was enough storage at the time because it was barely used and I had...
  7. I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it: I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it But I don’t know it 45046c69-2b6c-4dbe-a77f-36abfc2470ea
  8. 360 slim resetting itself to 480p and changes back to 480p when loading up a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 slim resetting itself to 480p and changes back to 480p when loading up a game: So I have a lg ultra gear monitor, and it definitely has 1080p, but it would go straight towards to 480 when loading up console/game. 05abf063-2591-4d16-8af7-9067098f93b0
  9. My xbox 360 slim has a green light when not plugged into tv, but turns red when plugged...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 slim has a green light when not plugged into tv, but turns red when plugged...: I recently changed the thermal paste on this console and the fan sounds so much better, its no longer at max speed constantly, but when I plug the HDMI cable into the tv it turns the console light...
  10. Can’t play Disney Scene It on Xbox One slim.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t play Disney Scene It on Xbox One slim.: Cannot navigate away from title screen. Every input is invalid from multiple controllers, verified current updates installed, restarted console and controllers. For clarification: the issue being...