So why is it that my Xbox 360 Slim won’t sign into Xbox live? I’ve already rebooted my...

Discus and support So why is it that my Xbox 360 Slim won’t sign into Xbox live? I’ve already rebooted my... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’m thinking it would be announced in advanced. 69acf246-b9b0-42bf-9320-c2f6cd4350df Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CplMSO, Jan 27, 2023.

1. CplMSO
    CplMSO Guest

So why is it that my Xbox 360 Slim won’t sign into Xbox live? I’ve already rebooted my...

I’m thinking it would be announced in advanced.

:)

CplMSO, Jan 27, 2023
  2. CplMSO Win User

So why is it that my Xbox 360 Slim won’t sign into Xbox live? I’ve already rebooted my router or left it off for 5 minutes like it says, but nothings changed..

Yeah I’ve even tried changing the ip address manually and restarting the router. The 360 recognized right away that that ip address wasn’t available/valid; then I changed it back to its original address before going manual, and then it knew it had been set up specifically. So that was a no go too.
  3. CplMSO Win User

So why is it that my Xbox 360 Slim won’t sign into Xbox live? I’ve already rebooted my router or left it off for 5 minutes like it says, but nothings changed..

Okay, interesting. so they are aware then. You’d think it’d be marked as a known issue till it’s resolved.

As for the 0.01 download speed never changing, what do you think of that?
  4. CplMSO Win User

So, you’re still having the same issue, despite trying everything you’ve read on too?

I appreciate the answer about the consistently odd 0.01 download speed; for a while I thought it was my isp, who didn’t set it up right to be more conforming to Xbox; at one point about a year ago, it did start reading correctly again after yet another battle with them, for a little while. But for the past year or so, only upload speed is reading correctly. Never has it read correctly again.
  5. jar iii Win User

Hello,

I have the same issue here. That error code 801519E keeps coming up:? Cleared the system cache, restarted the router waited for 5 + minutes (everything that it states to do in the suggestion after the testing is done. I did it.) States Xbox Live Connection Failed why? When you (we) tested the internet connection, and it works. You delete your profile to download it again and it will not let you because you can't get into it, then you have no profile to sign in on, the system keeps giving you that same error code. You clear out system cache: do everything that it suggested, and the result is You can't sign in to play your games or enjoy some free time with family or friends. I did try the manual setup for IP address, and the router and the gateway still not connected. Went back to automatic setup. still nothing works to get to Xbox Live.

Does anyone know how we can fix this?

or is there an update that is causing this problem?

Thank You in advance
  6. kchalupa Win User

I may have a solution but you may not like it. Xbox Live wouldn’t connect with the automatic DHCP settings. So I tried changing it and it connected. However I was concerned about it being manual. So I formatted the hard drive and ran the initial setup. Remember to set it back to automatic. Run the Initial Setup and it should be perfect.

My guess is maybe there was a slight outage and it threw everything off. I don’t know.
Thema:

1. So why is it that my Xbox 360 Slim won’t sign into Xbox live? I’ve already rebooted my... - Similar Threads - why 360 Slim

2. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  3. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...
  4. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  5. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  6. Why is the Xbox 360 isolated from other devices?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox 360 isolated from other devices?: why this console can't play with people on other devices like PC, phone? 14f2a83b-2abc-4da7-af1c-92a6649f3744
  7. Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?: Only my head and arms are recognized, I think it's broken. Is there anything that you could recommend? 5d5e479b-7f16-4c03-89de-90fa1bbb030a
  8. Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?: My system says i'm not connecting to the internet, however it shows what friends are online. Tested the ethernet cable in a Sony console and it worked fine. How can it show what friends are online...
  9. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  10. Why can I not sync 2 identical controllers to my 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not sync 2 identical controllers to my 360?: I bought 2 new controllers for my 360, they are identical. I can sync them to my console one at a time but can not synce them both. One will sync and the other continues to search. I shut the...