So when you go to Xbox support and you see the Xbox status on the top right corner why does...

Discus and support So when you go to Xbox support and you see the Xbox status on the top right corner why does... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So whenever I go to my Xbox support it says that the Xbox status is limited even though when I check it everything is fine... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Christopher Deleon, Jan 4, 2023.

1. So when you go to Xbox support and you see the Xbox status on the top right corner why does...

So whenever I go to my Xbox support it says that the Xbox status is limited even though when I check it everything is fine

:)

Christopher Deleon, Jan 4, 2023
  2. xxToXiKxx Win User

Cannot connect to XBOX live

Right now xbox is haveing issues you can see more detail about this by going to the support tab on xboxlive.com and looking in the top left corner for a status update
  3. andersonpassos Win User

So when you go to Xbox support and you see the Xbox status on the top right corner why does it say limited even though everything is fine

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

It's possible that the "limited" status on the Xbox Support website is a general message that is displayed when there are any issues or maintenance being done on any of the Xbox services. This could include issues with online multiplayer, social features, TV, music, or video.

Even if you are not experiencing any problems with your particular console or account, the "limited" status could indicate that there are issues affecting other users or services. It's a good idea to check the Xbox Support website or the Xbox Live Service Status page for more information about any known issues or maintenance that may be occurring.

If the status on the Xbox Support website says "limited" but you are not experiencing any issues with your console or account, it's likely that the issue is not affecting you and you should be able to continue using your Xbox as normal. If you are experiencing any problems, you can try the troubleshooting steps provided on the website or contact Xbox Support for further assistance.
  4. iNb4 Ownage Win User

XBox Live Gold Subscription

Hello,

Thanks for the support message.

Are you currently posting from the account you're experiencing this issue with? If so, it looks like you're a silver member and that would be why you can not see your gold subscription.

You can manage your gold subscription by going to your name at the top right corner, click Xbox Settings, then click "Subscriptions"

Cheers!
  5. BigB EC Win User

Can't redeem DLC code

On the top right corner you should see your profile pic. Click on it and you should see a dropdown box that says redeem code. My guess is you already tried that. If you try to do it on the xbox go to store and there should be an option to use a code. Lastly
    you could check this link https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status.
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox One Achievements and More Coming Soon to Xbox.com

^^Xbox Support didnt have specifics on if the forums would be updated. So I am assuming no. But if you watched the video you see Major Nelsons xbox one gamer pic is in the top right corner. So our gamercards should at least have our xbox one pics
Thema:

So when you go to Xbox support and you see the Xbox status on the top right corner why does...

1. So when you go to Xbox support and you see the Xbox status on the top right corner why does... - Similar Threads - support status top

2. Check Support Request status

in XBoX on Consoles
    Check Support Request status: Hello, I raised a support request for my Xbox One controller, it's still in warranty which is good but i've heard nothing back. When I enter my serial number on the controller replacement site,...
  3. Is there a way to check the status of an active xbox support case?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to check the status of an active xbox support case?: On June 30th, I tried to purchase a Silver Bundle for Destiny 2 using my Microsoft account credit. The purchase completed, but I never got the Silver to appear in game. After a week of trying...
  4. April Inside Xbox MixPot Support Status

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    April Inside Xbox MixPot Support Status: Hey everyone, We greatly appreciate your interest in the April Inside Xbox MixPot rewards. At this time, all users who watched April's Inside Xbox live stream with a Microsoft Account linked to...
  5. March Inside Xbox MixPot Support Status

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    March Inside Xbox MixPot Support Status: Hey everyone! We greatly appreciate your interest in the March Inside Xbox MixPot rewards. At this time, all users who watched the March episode of Inside Xbox live with a Microsoft Account...
  6. Xbox live support status

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live support status: It dont let me play fortnite 449a3385-f2fa-43d2-8bc5-21cb9761cda9
  7. XO 2018 MixPot support status

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XO 2018 MixPot support status: Hey everyone! We greatly appreciate your interest in the XO 2018 MixPot rewards. At this time, all users who watched the Inside Xbox XO 2018 live stream with a Microsoft Account linked to their...
  8. support rewards and vip status and gems

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    support rewards and vip status and gems: xbox live reward points not been credited 14,500 which it states would be automatically credited by 15th of feb it is now 15th feb 7pm in the united kingdom yet nothing still showing in my rewards...
  9. Support request status "Request cancelled"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Support request status "Request cancelled": Hello, I made a support request for my gamepad. The old pad was received correctly, but on the status of my request, I can see : - Your order has been sent and just after - Your order has...
  10. Status of my Support case MS case [Mod removed]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Status of my Support case MS case [Mod removed]: I am wondering what is the status of my MS support case [Mod removed]. I have not been contacted by support (as promised) with an update to my case. I have previous contacted support via the...