So when I go create a post it goes there was a problem posting your looking for a group

Discus and support So when I go create a post it goes there was a problem posting your looking for a group in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So when I go create a post it goes there was a problem posting your looking for a group 1742a7ec-e082-4e81-b6ee-e6a7ce12c074 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jasper Pierce, Dec 20, 2022.

1. So when I go create a post it goes there was a problem posting your looking for a group

So when I go create a post it goes there was a problem posting your looking for a group

:)

Jasper Pierce, Dec 20, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To fix this please perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  3. x EeMBe x Win User

Problems creating Looking for Group posts.

Have you checked your privacy settings lately? Maybe somehow you have blocked some setting that prevents you from creating a post.
  4. tnk93 Win User

Yes, I was just mentioning that it was resolved ~15 hours after contacting the support team. That's all.
  5. napalm 31337 Win User

I contacted support again yesterday. This time after ~15 hours it started working.
    "started working" -> your issue war resolved by contacting support team?
  6. AngelObullets Win User

Thema:

1. So when I go create a post it goes there was a problem posting your looking for a group - Similar Threads - create post goes

2. Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble: Hi i have been unable to be interested in group posts and unable to make a post on my xbox one i have checked my security settings which are unrestricted i have looked at other questions same as...
  3. Why can't I create a looking for group post?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I create a looking for group post?: I have tried every youtube fix I could find, but none of them worked. I try to make an LFG post, but it says the same "unable to create Looking For Griup post" junk every time. It does the same...
  4. I am trying to create a looking for group post on windows 11 but It won't world.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am trying to create a looking for group post on windows 11 but It won't world.: I am trying to create a looking for group post on windows 11 but It says There was a problem posting your looking for group, and when I try to join one, it says that it was deleted. I tried...
  5. How do I create my own looking for group post on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I create my own looking for group post on PC?: I can get to the looking for group tab just fine on the game bar...but once I do it just gives a list of games (that I'm not looking for) and the other tab says, "manage posts" in which I have...
  6. Why can't I create a group post?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I create a group post?: It's not a connection issue nor a privacy issue 066f76bf-f63e-4616-8562-f6b8d7fb453c
  7. My Xbox Game Bar Looking For Group Is Not Letting Me Join Looking For Group Posts or Create...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox Game Bar Looking For Group Is Not Letting Me Join Looking For Group Posts or Create...: My HP 15-ba009x laptop running Windows 10 Home is currently having issues with the Xbox Game Bar "Looking For Group" section. Everything else works but not the "Looking for Group". It has had this...
  8. Why am I not able to join group posts or create them?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I not able to join group posts or create them?: I haven't been able to create/join group posts since I made this account, I know it isn't my settings and I've tried to switch my account I other Xbox, but it still doesn't work. I'm wondering if...
  9. I haven’t been able to create or interest in looking for group posts for about a year or two

in XBoX on Windows
    I haven’t been able to create or interest in looking for group posts for about a year or two: I thought it may have something to do with a previous suspension on my account but my enforcement history isn’t even showing suspensions I know should be there. Is there a reason for this?...
  10. help i cant create group post and invite others to partys

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    help i cant create group post and invite others to partys: So I received a comm ban like 2 days ago but i cant create group post and invite others to partys but i can join partys too it doesnt make sense please help me out...