So when are yall going to actually address cheaters and ddossers?

Discus and support So when are yall going to actually address cheaters and ddossers? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Load into a sea of thieves match and try to start a pvp encounter just to get ddosed by the enemy thus causing my ship to sink. **** love this xbox. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Apocalyptex, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Apocalyptex
    Apocalyptex Guest

Load into a sea of thieves match and try to start a pvp encounter just to get ddosed by the enemy thus causing my ship to sink. **** love this xbox. I quit apex legends because it just isn't fun anymore playing against 1000s upon 1000s of xim and crocus zen users and getting ddosed out of matches. And don't you **** DARE SAY "if you're experiencing trouble with cheaters just report them because our enforcement team will handle it" BULL. ****. THE ONLY TIME YOUR ENFORCEMENT GIVES A RATS **** ABOUT CHEATING IS WHEN SOMEONE SWEARS. If someone cheats they don't care. But GOD FORBID IF I MESSAGE THE CHEATER SAYING "YOURE AN **** FOR CHEATING" I GET **** PERMABANNED AND LOSE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN DIGITAL GAMES. Why don't yall actually ban people? Why don't yall be like Bungie? Bungie is actively suing people who cheat. **** are yall doing? Shoving this stupid woke bs of "omg wahhhh words hurt" nonsense down our throats. Newsflash. The game GTA V will literally tell players to **** off and it's okay. Why can't I do the same? Maybe if your enforcement team would stop **** to people who identify as a round spiky basketball apache helicopter Green blob blue fish alien all in one gender thing and sucking their toes every time they get offended by the word **** and actually ban people who ACTIVELY CHEAT AND COMMIT FEDERAL CRIMES then your CONSUMERBASE WOULDNT BE SO TOXIC.

:)

Apocalyptex, Jan 25, 2023
  2. NLH1 Win User

Cina call of duty multiplayer

I don't know but I'm sure you can find a video on youtube on how to set it up, it's also very good for stopping ddossers hit you offline when playing multiplayer games
  3. Mike Temos Win User

When are they actually going to fix/address Elite V2 problems?

I am glad to hear yours works fine and hope it continues to do so. But this is the 3rd time of me doing exactly as you said and go through the warranty.

The part that sucks is after 2-6 weeks of it working and then suddenly developing this issue, you have to wait another 1-3 weeks for the replacement. Inlight of the Covid-19 situation I have no clue how long it will take for me to get my next one.

Hope you guys look into this issue and fix it as others are facing the same issues seen in the video below

https://youtu.be/XY0OgYKs6AY
  4. Mike Temos Win User

I have unfortunetly have had the EXACT same issue with 3 of these controllers and I really hope the 4th wont have the same issue. There are people like you said who have not run into issues yet but what about the ones who have?

I think they do need to redesign the bumpers if continues to be an issue because it seems a little weird that not only my self but plenty others online have the same issue and more.

I love the controller dont get me wrong, just for the price I paid I expect premium quality and durability. I do have it under warranty and am having it replaced, but why is it that I have to send it out every 2 -6 weeks to have it replaced... then you have
    to wait 1-3 weeks on top of that, and enlight to the Covid-19 issues all around the world I can only imagine I will have to wait longer.

Disappointed in this so called “refind” controller’s duribility and still strongly advice anyone else to NOT buy it until better duribilty reviews have been seen.

You can check this video below and look at all the comments of people having issues... I might not ever make any purchase of any kind on any Xbox products if it happens over and over and they do not want to fix the issues. That’s poor quality reassurance.

https://youtu.be/XY0OgYKs6AY
  5. Albert X Win User

I suggest that you request warranty support on the following link:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced

I personally own the controller and I have not faced this issue. I am sorry you are having that experience.
  6. Mike Temos Win User

UPDATE: I sent in my 4th controller for left stick drift and called in today for a tracking number as they never send me one with the replacement unless I call. The kind representative I talked to was nice enough to let me know that they have actually
    RAN OUT of elite series 2 controllers and are only doing repairs on the ones we send in in light of covid-19... I asked why they don’t just make some new ones but unfortunately he was asking them the same thing. Microsoft better fix their stuff soon this is
    just sad for a $260 dollar controller.
Thema:

1. So when are yall going to actually address cheaters and ddossers? - Similar Threads - are yall going

2. WHY cant I get a new security code and is there anything yall can *actually* do about it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    WHY cant I get a new security code and is there anything yall can *actually* do about it?: Yalls password system is really this sensitive that I cant ask for a new code too quickly while trying to reset my password? I cant sign into Microsoft Flight Simulator because I have to sign into...
  3. Can yall make wwe 2k14 backward play for series x i dont want a remaster version i want the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can yall make wwe 2k14 backward play for series x i dont want a remaster version i want the...: Can yall make wwe 2k14 playable on the Xbox series x i dont want a remaster version i want the 360 version 12f9c953-3c85-41c1-820f-ceda410fd317
  4. Why don't yall make a emulator for Original Xbox and Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't yall make a emulator for Original Xbox and Xbox 360: Why not make emulator for them to by pass legal trouble since emulators aren't illegal and besides y'all got plenty of money to renew the rights to some of the stuff in these games besides It will...
  5. how is it 2023 and yall still ain't fixed the Xbox App? The download speed is horrendous...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how is it 2023 and yall still ain't fixed the Xbox App? The download speed is horrendous...: Shouldn't have to try 30 different things to make it download faster, I've tried several solutions, but none have worked. Been a Xbox gamer since like 2005, but at this point, boutta just switch...
  6. Can yall fix when their is a lots of people on Xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can yall fix when their is a lots of people on Xbox cloud gaming?: I need a answer for this question because it takes 50 thru 40 until the game loads on cloud gaming and i send feedback with a screenshot a53c40f8-e031-4039-94d8-19e06ebc78e0
  7. Yall should red dead redemption 2 back on game pass its been years

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yall should red dead redemption 2 back on game pass its been years: Yall should put red dead redemption 2 back on game pass its been years 53828c41-b8fd-4371-91a9-4eb85fe2cc10
  8. i got scammed with my stuff can yall take my stuff back or ban him or delete his acc (on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got scammed with my stuff can yall take my stuff back or ban him or delete his acc (on...: i traded with a guy he took my stuff and then he left and insult me when i asked it back and i asked him several times then he insulted me and was making fun of me not having the items...
  9. Since the new college football isn't coming out until 2024 instead of 2023 can yall at...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since the new college football isn't coming out until 2024 instead of 2023 can yall at...: Since the new college football isn't coming out until 2024 instead of 2023 can yall at least please let us play ncaa football 14 ? Also if the answer is no I'd like to understand why not ?...
  10. CAN YALL PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PUT A COUPLE OF NCAA FOOTBALL?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CAN YALL PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PUT A COUPLE OF NCAA FOOTBALL?: IN THE GAMESPASS PLEASE I HAVE BEEN WITH YALL FOR A WHILE AND THEY HAVE EVERY OTHER XBOX 360 GAME. SKATE 3 , BATTLEFIELD, FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION, PLEASE JUST DO THIS FOR ME AND ALL THE PEOPLE ND THE...