So...what's the secret to make purchases show?

Discus and support So...what's the secret to make purchases show? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I joined Rewards mid-Dec, but don't see any of my purchases from the online store, or my Gold renewal. Do you have to manually select rewards you want... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by RnbowUnicrnGrrl, Mar 1, 2017.

1. So...what's the secret to make purchases show?

I joined Rewards mid-Dec, but don't see any of my purchases from the online store, or my Gold renewal. Do you have to manually select rewards you want to earn first? I purchased add ons since Jan 1, but don't see credit given.

Yeah, I read the FAQs in some detail, and it didn't implicitly state "you must select the rewards thingy before you try to earn it."

Thanks

:)

RnbowUnicrnGrrl, Mar 1, 2017
  2. Deus EX Augmented edition has arrived

What's in it to make it a worthwhile purchase over the standard?

Unreal Warfare, Mar 1, 2017
  3. In Game Purchases

I have been unable to make any in-game purchases from: Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Microsoft Mahjong, Microsoft Jigsaw, Microsoft Sudoku or "The Secret Society - Hidden Mystery HD

GrouchyBear49, Mar 1, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Individual purchases will not show on the Rewards site. In order to earn credits, your purchases either have to be eligible for a specific offer on the site at the time, or you need at least 1 star level in order to receive VIP rebates. As long as you're
    signed up, your purchases would automatically count towards any offers if they are eligible.

As of July 1, 2014, there are no offers to receive credits for renewing gold.

Smwutches, Mar 1, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello RnbowUnicrnGrrl,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at
    https://rewards.xbox.com/mymissions/

-or-

2. For non-offer purchases, you can earn Credits by earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases
    back as payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

MyVIP has a recalibration every year. At the end of the year, we place you in your MyVIP rank for the new year based off your eligible spending from the previous year, and set your progress to the default state. This happened in September 2015 and December
    2016. Since you are a zero star member, you do not get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (Xbox Live Rewards).

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello RnbowUnicrnGrrl,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at
    https://rewards.xbox.com/mymissions/

-or-

2. For non-offer purchases, you can earn Credits by earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases
    back as payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

MyVIP has a recalibration every year. At the end of the year, we place you in your MyVIP rank for the new year based off your eligible spending from the previous year, and set your progress to the default state. This happened in September 2015 and December
    2016. Since you are a zero star member, you do not get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (https://rewards.xbox.com/myrewards/).
  7. Smwutches Win User

Individual purchases will not show on the Rewards site. In order to earn credits, your purchases either have to be eligible for a specific offer on the site at the time, or you need at least 1 star level in order to receive VIP rebates. As long as you're
    signed up, your purchases would automatically count towards any offers if they are eligible.

As of July 1, 2014, there are no offers to receive credits for renewing gold.
  8. Wiggs Win User

Microsoft to do something at E3 that has never been done at E3

Occulus Rift was at last years E3, I believe....plus it will be there this year probably and Sony is showcasing their VR headset as well.

From what I've read and heard....MS has no VR headset in the making.

If they do show a VR headset...it's one of the best kept secrets ever. Then again....why would you keep something like that a secret?
  9. Alexander LlewWykel Win User

Upload speed in Reach..

Here is a rip and a secret. Tip: manually configure tour DNS servers, set the primary to google's: 8.8.8.4 and the second to tour external ISP DNS or if you can find it the reach server DNS primary. This will speed up routing greatly. As foe the secret,
    it is an in game secret I don't want ri blogaboutit, cause I like using it... It's like a special developers Easter egg debug tool Send me a game invite on TU and I will show you what you can do, however it's limited, bit it makes you faster then a roadrunner...
  10. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Payment problems

Hello are you trying to use the gift card to make a purchase of Xbox Ultimate. If so that is not allowed. When the error shows up what does it say??
Thema:

1. So...what's the secret to make purchases show? - Similar Threads - what's secret purchases

2. What are the levels xp for each preview

in XboX Insiders
    What are the levels xp for each preview: How much xp do I need to get up a level from level 1 to level 5 submitted by /u/Ok_Victory4109 [link] [comments]
  3. What is going on this upnp ****

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on this upnp ****: What's going on with this UPN **** I'm just trying to log in and it keeps saying not successful and Xbox support it's just AI that won't answer anything should have kept my PlayStation...
  4. my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched...: my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched controllers and the problem persists so i doubt its a controlelr problem 8dad8d13-6706-4fc1-8013-6e473cc000be
  5. when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?

in XBoX on Windows
    when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?: I did these tasks that give you items and minecoins but I did not get the coins it has? bb87f0b9-be24-4578-9c20-4e75c285374b
  6. What do you think of the performance of the "Guide" menu?

in XboX Insiders
    What do you think of the performance of the "Guide" menu?: For example, from the different sections you think the performance of the friends section. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  7. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  8. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  9. in the game names"medium"i don,t know what to do after i found tomas cabinet, secret...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    in the game names"medium"i don,t know what to do after i found tomas cabinet, secret...: in the game names"medium"i don,t know what to do after i found tomas cabinet, secret space, can not switch button on the panel and can not deside problem with electriciti?...
  10. What do those secret little numbers mean??????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do those secret little numbers mean??????: Ok, here is a question that has baffled mankind the at least 8 months. When you're in the "Create a Soldier" screen, what are those 4 little numbers in the bottom. they seem to only be separated...