So today my switches are supposed to reset and they still didnt reset I could take a...
Discus and support So today my switches are supposed to reset and they still didnt reset I could take a... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need to know if my switches will reset right now its 4:38 PM I've been waiting for my switches a954c1a5-2136-4853-a5e0-d436712bd9d7 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Itz Jay1, Mar 28, 2023.
Thema:
So today my switches are supposed to reset and they still didnt reset I could take a...
Loading...
-
So today my switches are supposed to reset and they still didnt reset I could take a... - Similar Threads - today switches are
-
Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab
in XboX InsidersGot an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press... -
XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!
in XboX InsidersXBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,... -
Disk to digital success for today
in XboX InsidersDisk to digital success for today: Halo: The Master Chief Collection Halo 5: Guardians LEGO Worlds Gears of War Ultimate Edition Rare Replay Ori and the Will of the Wisps Zumba Fitness World Party Madden NFL 18: G.O.A.T.... -
Im supposed to get my home xbox switches back today
in XBoX Games and AppsIm supposed to get my home xbox switches back today: My xbox is telling me im meant to get my 5 home xbox switches today 4/12/2025 but since 12am last night it still says 0/5 when can I expect my switches to come back?... -
Im suppose to be getting xbox switches today but i have to get them and idk why
in XBoX AccessibilityIm suppose to be getting xbox switches today but i have to get them and idk why: When do my xbox switches reset the day of getting new switches 80e497ef-3062-40c9-b8dd-6864c3f8d765 -
Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...
in XBoX on WindowsHello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...: Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I want to be able to have the same skins on my new Xbox Account, is that possible?... -
i am supposed to get a new switch for my home xbox today and it won’t give it me
in XBoX Accessibilityi am supposed to get a new switch for my home xbox today and it won’t give it me: i am trying make my account on my new xbox my home xbox but i already ran out of all 6 switch’s and i am supposed to get a new one today and it won’t let me c8887cab-cff8-4483-ab4b-5ffae64dd758 -
I used all my Xbox switches but they renew today (08/05/23) but I still cannot make any...
in XBoX AccessibilityI used all my Xbox switches but they renew today (08/05/23) but I still cannot make any...: I used my all Xbox switches but they renew today (08/05/23) and I still cannot make anymore Xbox switches what should I do? Contact: [mod removed] 0c4db39e-565f-4c0a-a26e-c5c32c9ca768 -
Xcloud info today, the Nintendo switch alternative?
in XBoX on MobileXcloud info today, the Nintendo switch alternative?: I think that this is a great step. Im all for cloud based computing. I've signed up for project stream, google stadia, nvidia geforce cloud, and just registered for xcloud testing. This is the...