So this chick has 730 followers and only me as a friend.

Discus and support So this chick has 730 followers and only me as a friend. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have no idea who she is. de152544-bd73-472c-b2d2-f826c646713a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bling Wings, Jul 6, 2014.

  1. Bling Wings
    Bling Wings Guest

    So this chick has 730 followers and only me as a friend.


    I have no idea who she is.

    :)
     
    Bling Wings, Jul 6, 2014
    #1
  2. CMUchippewa
    CMUchippewa Guest
    friends vs followers

    Followers have added you as a friend. Once you add them back as a friend, then they are a friend instead of a follower. Followers can follow your activity on the Xbox. Just like Twitter has followers for people's accounts.
     
    CMUchippewa, Jul 6, 2014
    #2
  3. TK JEDI
    TK JEDI Guest
    Cannot remove a Follower

    I don't like random Followers so I will block them. Blocking them has removed them all from my Followers list, except for 1 person.

    I can not seem to remove this person from my Followers list. It seems like a bug.

    I called Xbox Live support but they were unable to help me.

    When I click on their name, the only options are Report or Unblock.

    They also still show up as a suggested Friend since they are a Follower.

    What gives ?
     
    TK JEDI, Jul 6, 2014
    #3
  4. So this chick has 730 followers and only me as a friend.

    Erm that weird . Why not just ask her . Seems easiest solution
     
    MysticDarklight, Jul 6, 2014
    #4
  5. panama400
    panama400 Guest
    What's different between friend and followers?
     
    panama400, Jul 6, 2014
    #5
  6. Jyxa
    Jyxa Guest
    She may actually be hiding her friends list, which would cause you to appear as her only friend on the Xbox One.
     
  7. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest
    Why ask?? What does this mean??? Why is she your friend??? Why do you care???

    Many social site users have more followers than "friends" just look at twitter..........
     
    BongKaos, Nov 1, 2018
    #7
  8. BongKaos Win User

    So this chick has 730 followers and only me as a friend.

    Why ask?? What does this mean??? Why is she your friend??? Why do you care???

    Many social site users have more followers than "friends" just look at twitter..........
  9. MysticDarklight Win User

    So this chick has 730 followers and only me as a friend.

    Erm that weird . Why not just ask her . Seems easiest solution
  10. Jyxa Win User

    So this chick has 730 followers and only me as a friend.

    She may actually be hiding her friends list, which would cause you to appear as her only friend on the Xbox One.
  11. panama400 Win User

    So this chick has 730 followers and only me as a friend.

    What's different between friend and followers?
  12. II PARALLAX II Win User

    BF4 Platoons

    ...not really a joiner or a follower...but you can follow me if you like.....I know where the beer and chicks are at (gonna need the beer for these chicks)
Thema:

So this chick has 730 followers and only me as a friend.

Loading...
  1. So this chick has 730 followers and only me as a friend. - Similar Threads - chick has 730

  2. I’m so sorry if this has been discussed.

    in XboX Insiders
    I’m so sorry if this has been discussed.: If I’m in the delta tier is there a date when I’ll be able to get mythic achievements? submitted by /u/NoFoundation2756 [link] [comments]
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  5. Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital...
  6. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  7. How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...

    in XboX Insiders
    How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...: When looking at the installed games, all Xbox 360 titles have a black bar underneath them while the Xbox One/Series editions of games don't? submitted by /u/EchoJPR [link] [comments]
  8. Chick Looking for a new group to hang with.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chick Looking for a new group to hang with.: 26 Female Username: Lockley So basically I used to spend all my free time chilling with my girlfriend. But she dumped me last week. I am now finding myself alone and bored while playing xbox....
  9. Looking for a gamer chick

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a gamer chick: ying to play with gamer chicks for change. 6a15c889-63c2-4eb0-bac4-368dc6acd90a
  10. Looking for new friends! I'm 17 and a chick

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for new friends! I'm 17 and a chick: I play a few different games. Mostly Halo, Destiny, and Forza. I also have a couple others. I'm quite social and I love to chat, especially game related conversations. If you play Destiny, add me....