So they dumbed down the Bee Shield and the Conference call

Discus and support So they dumbed down the Bee Shield and the Conference call in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing with a friend....a lvl 61 assassin and he had the conference call and the bee shield and we took on the Gold Golhem......it sucked....it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tazzerchief17, Jan 17, 2014.

1. So they dumbed down the Bee Shield and the Conference call

I was playing with a friend....a lvl 61 assassin and he had the conference call and the bee shield and we took on the Gold Golhem......it sucked....it took us almost half an hour and I'm a lvl 45 siren so I couldn't do much.....when did they dumb down the
    combo? Any thoughts on this?

:)

Tazzerchief17, Jan 17, 2014
  2. nicstr74
    nicstr74 Guest
    Conference Call weapon and bee sheild can anyone dup for me?

Nevermind finally got a critical Conference Call and Bee Shield also have a couple of Baby Makers. Would dupe for an Alkaline Bee Shield, Practical Conference Call, or Reconstructing Confernece Call.

nicstr74, Jan 17, 2014
  3. looking for conference call

I have 4 different L 50 conference calls and am looking for a bee shield

TheST0RMTR00PER, Jan 17, 2014
  4. So they dumbed down the Bee Shield and the Conference call

CloakedMalice, Jan 17, 2014
  5. Just started back up. Been out of the loop.

Tazzerchief17, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Tazzerchief17 Win User

Just started back up. Been out of the loop.
  7. CloakedMalice Win User

8. ianbann82 Win User

Legendary Items List

is conferance call with the bee shield the items that let you take down terramorphious in 5 seconds?
  9. nicstr74 Win User

Conference Call weapon and bee sheild can anyone dup for me?

Nevermind finally got a critical Conference Call and Bee Shield also have a couple of Baby Makers. Would dupe for an Alkaline Bee Shield, Practical Conference Call, or Reconstructing Confernece Call.
  10. Lein Kroniid Win User

AMP The Bee Shield Explanation Video

The Bee shield has a huge amp shot with the cost of your shield being used at 0. So technically you keep the 25k+ when you shoot it. This is why the Conference Call+The Bee are good for takeing out bosses and etc. As I said, you don't use your shield with
    each shot which means you can keep shooting 100k+ with the conference call. This makes The Bee shield the best AMP shield in the game, that is the reason it is a Legendary item.
Thema:

1. So they dumbed down the Bee Shield and the Conference call - Similar Threads - dumbed down Bee

2. Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...: So I tried to use a pfp with Mario putting the middle finger as a joke it wasn't supposed to offend people I had no bad intentions and I'm sorry 0221c5f2-9c7d-4092-b8cb-fd597319a8dc
  3. Help! Discord is being dumb and is unable to connect to a voice channel.

in XboX Insiders
    Help! Discord is being dumb and is unable to connect to a voice channel.: So I’m tying to talk with my friend and stuff and randomly when I try to join my Xbox is unable to connect to the discord voice channel. I tried restarting my WiFi and unplugging my Xbox and all...
  4. This is going to sound dumb, but are there any cons to changing my language on Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    This is going to sound dumb, but are there any cons to changing my language on Xbox?: This is so stupid to ask, but I am curious. I know the only con would be not knowing the language (kind of why I changed it, because I want to learn) but does it affect anything major? I feel like...
  5. A refund on 2k24 dumb son accidentally spent vc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A refund on 2k24 dumb son accidentally spent vc: My son accidentally spent money on 2k I want a refund 8c121584-10e0-4862-956c-ffc528ceee47
  6. I said something pretty dumb not gonna lie. But this man was trying to get my IP address. I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I said something pretty dumb not gonna lie. But this man was trying to get my IP address. I...: If a man on Xbox tries to send me a link that will expose my I. P and I say something Pretty vulgar back Does that deserve a two day suspension on my account I shouldn't have said what I said but...
  7. I did something dumb with Developer mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did something dumb with Developer mode: Alright So I Let me explain this as simple as possible. I Use Xbox with Remote play because my Hdmi Port Doesn’t work but I wanted to Use dev Mode. I Set Dev Mode up everything was fine until I...
  8. I keep having to constantly reinstall MW2 the new one because this dumb error code 0x87e50033

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep having to constantly reinstall MW2 the new one because this dumb error code 0x87e50033: I keep having to constantly reinstall MW2 the new one because this dumb error code 0x87e50033 ever since the update for the game it's been needing me to uninstall and reinstall the game for this...
  9. So dumb ……..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So dumb ……..: Redeemed code for minecraft legends for Xbox seriesx/s code was redeemed on xbox series s I can see it on my account orders but it says it’s not ready yet. Did they have to make more 1’s and 0’s....
  10. A dumb question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A dumb question: Can a Xbox one s play nr2003 I was very dumb for saying that so don't respond c53f33a9-4e9f-4872-af78-b6127b5a014a