So there's no more activities to earn more points in Microsoft Rewards?

Discus and support So there's no more activities to earn more points in Microsoft Rewards? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've done 6 activities including the pc search and Microsoft edge bonus, but I don't see anymore other activities to get more points. According to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Angeleco, Aug 29, 2022.

1. Angeleco
    Angeleco Guest

I've done 6 activities including the pc search and Microsoft edge bonus, but I don't see anymore other activities to get more points. According to google you can go and take some quizzes or playing trivia games but I don't see any.

So there's no more activities to earn more points in Microsoft Rewards? [​IMG]

So there's no more activities to earn more points in Microsoft Rewards? [​IMG]

:)

Angeleco, Aug 29, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Available activities can vary by region.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Quêtes du gamepass introuvables [Mod Translation - Gamepass quests not found]

Hi Fitzscroll,

Thanks for the replies! For more information regarding Microsoft Rewards (including those associated with Game Pass), I recommend our support article entitled Earn
    points with Microsoft Rewards
    . For more information directly about how to earn points, you may find that in this support article:

How to earn Microsoft Rewards points

Please bear in mind that Microsoft Rewards is available in many regions, but not all, and the rewards/offers may vary accordingly.

I hope that this information helps a bit more!
  4. BarbecueSausage Win User

What would you change?

Id like to see more ways to earn points with xbox rewards
    Would be cool if they tied the reward points in with being active on Xbox's social media accounts too
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Rewards points expiration

The only thing I see is that points will expire if you don't do any activities to earn more within 18 months. If you are doing activities, you'll want to contact

Microsoft Rewards support
    I actually didn't know about the 18 month expiration for earned points if you stop doing activities. That's good to know, so thanks for the info.

The only thing I was going to add about earning rewards is that there is a also max. If I'm not mistaken, it's 550K.
  6. FF Square Enix Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Yes you can earn lots of Microsoft rewards points, daily, weekly, monthly, it's never been more fun earning points.
Thema:

1. So there's no more activities to earn more points in Microsoft Rewards? - Similar Threads - there's more activities

2. Oh boy more game sharing issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh boy more game sharing issues: I'm sure you've seen something like this before. So currently my brothers game sharing with me and he has Xbox gold. But when I try to go into any online games that take gold it takes me to that...
  3. Adding more structure to Xbox Live

in XboX Insiders
    Adding more structure to Xbox Live: Someone from here said there's a place to post this where gaming engineers would see it, I'm 5 min late to work so I don't have time to look so. Hope you find this If you asked the general...
  4. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  5. bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...

in XboX Insiders
    bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...: bought the best cloud there is added another 1TB just because. both pc and xbox one most expensive packages. i have steam and omen too but Xbox cloud is the only one where it seems no cloud game...
  6. More than one charge

in XBoX Accessibility
    More than one charge: I subscribed to xbox gamepass ulimate and it charged my card twice after I had done it once. 25c07838-2b64-44db-b574-71825761740d
  7. Headset volume requires more adjustability

in XboX Insiders
    Headset volume requires more adjustability: Anyway to reduce the volume jumps when you adjust the headset volume on the menu? I always feel I’m in between two volume levels. A few extra jumps added would help fine tune things. submitted by...
  8. Xbox says I have more friends than I actually do on account?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox says I have more friends than I actually do on account?: Hi everyone, on Xbox app, website, Xbox One X, and Xbox Series X. They all say I have 1 friend when I should have 0 friends due to me troubleshooting. I do not actually see any friends, gamertags,...
  9. Why have i got 20000 more gamer score?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why have i got 20000 more gamer score?: I was playing on my Xbox 360 and all of a sudden I got an extra 20000 gamerscore. could someone help? 96956507-edfe-48bd-811a-ad38d8d5c383
  10. more surveys activities etc to gain more xp to reach a higher level

in XboX Insiders
    more surveys activities etc to gain more xp to reach a higher level: i was wondering if there was a way to gain more activities surveys etc submitted by /u/BubblySock7735 [link] [comments]