So the new test notification was nice. Will they come for “Console OS update Available?

Discus and support So the new test notification was nice. Will they come for “Console OS update Available? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The test notification the other day was cool and all, but will we get these for when console OS builds are pushed out for release? Looks like... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PeverellPhoenix, Aug 29, 2021.

  1. So the new test notification was nice. Will they come for “Console OS update Available?


    The test notification the other day was cool and all, but will we get these for when console OS builds are pushed out for release? Looks like “Activities” notifications lol.

    This is them main advantage to having them. I don’t need notifications for quests and whatever else, I need them when an update is available.

    Third time of the last week I was in a long haul MSFS flight and got booted off for the update.

    Where. Is. The. Warning?

    And don’t tell me Twitter.

    submitted by /u/PeverellPhoenix
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/PeverellPhoenix, Aug 29, 2021
    #1
  2. iancdavis Win User

    what is the one thing that has made you the most ticked off about x1

    A status percentage bar on updates for the console would be nice, instead of just a green screen.

    Notification of when friends log on to their Xbox

    An eject disc option on the dashboard

    I'm happy with my Xbox One, just slight niggles really, but this is to be expected with new hardware and a new OS.
  3. Just a Volunteer Win User

    Edge on Xbox series s won't update

    As far as I'm aware Edge on console is updated automatically when a new Xbox console System OS update is released. Usually every month for General Availability release

    The version I'm using right now, on a Series X, Version 104.0.1293.44 (Official build) (64-bit) is the latest available to Alpha Skip Ahead Insider members.

    I have never gotten any notification to update Edge on console.
  4. Just a Volunteer Win User

    Xbox Series X Microsoft Edge orange update icon

    As far as I'm aware Edge on console is updated automatically when a new Xbox console System OS update is released. Usually every month for General Availability release

    The version I'm using right now, on a Series X, Version 104.0.1293.44 (Official build) (64-bit) is the latest available to Alpha Skip Ahead Insider members.

    I have never gotten any notification to update Edge on console.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

    Xbox App Not Working After Android Oreo Update

    Hi DocLF,

    I moved your comment from the
    thread
    you posted on and created a new thread for you.

    Since you stopped receiving notifications after an OS update to your phone, then the update or the OS itself may be causing the issue and would need to be addressed by Google.

    Do you still receive notifications normally on your Xbox One console?

    If you haven't already done so, re-install the app and then sign back into your account and give it a test.
  6. wndlxndr Win User

    Digimon survive DLC on my xbox series S.

    Hello, thank you for your replies.

    I just checked and listed are my OS & Shell Version :

    OS Version

    10.0.25398.2266 (xb_flt_2309zn.231010-1055)

    Shell Version

    2309.0.2309.18001

    And by checking the update column on the system updates, latest update status was yesterday on 17th October and there's no other updates available.

    But the thing is, the DLC still not available for me to claim in-game. I just tried playing a new game up until chapter 1 and the notification is still not there.
Thema:

So the new test notification was nice. Will they come for “Console OS update Available?

Loading...
  1. So the new test notification was nice. Will they come for “Console OS update Available? - Similar Threads - test notification was

  2. A note about upcoming experience tests for Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    A note about upcoming experience tests for Insiders: Hey XBOX Insiders! Just wanted to call your attention to the below, which appeared in the Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead system update release notes yesterday. The main thing to be aware of is you...
  3. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Insider testing updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Insider testing updates: Hey XBOX Insiders! We'd like to use this post as a central place to share fixes and changes to be aware of while testing disc to digital feature functionality. We'll edit this in-place (with...
  5. Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird

    in XboX Insiders
    Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird: I managed to digital claim GTA V (Series X/S version) but it only gave me the GTA Online license, no campaign? Any ideas? submitted by /u/Zero_Fate_Decoded [link] [comments]
  6. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  7. My results from Disc2Digital testing!

    in XboX Insiders
    My results from Disc2Digital testing!: Games not working: Deus Ex Mankind Divided, Project Cars 2, Sonic Frontiers, Transformers Rise of the Dark Spark, Immortals Fenyx Rising, Fallout 4 (wtf why?). Games working: CoD WW2, CoD...
  8. I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.

    in XboX Insiders
    I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.: I noticed that none of my Sega, Bandai Namco, Square Enix, and Ubisoft games were supported, yet. Supported: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Extinction Titanfall 2 Stray Mortal Kombat...
  9. Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital...
  10. Repeated “Dummy Braze Test Message” notifications in Xbox app (iOS)

    in XboX Insiders
    Repeated “Dummy Braze Test Message” notifications in Xbox app (iOS): Hi, Today I received the following notification 12 times in a row in the Xbox iOS app: “Mobile Test Message – This is a dummy message sent via Braze…” It seems like a test push notification...