So that's why the countdown ends at 3AM EST

Discus and support So that's why the countdown ends at 3AM EST in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I thought it was odd that the countdown timer on Xbox.com ended at 3AM EST even though there will be midnight releases. I just read through the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThankOurTroops, Mar 8, 2014.

  1. So that's why the countdown ends at 3AM EST


    I thought it was odd that the countdown timer on Xbox.com ended at 3AM EST even though there will be midnight releases. I just read through the information for the launch celebration again and realized that the live broadcast on Twitch will end at the same
    time. Meaning it is possible to buy a digital copy of Titanfall immediately after. I can't wait! Xbox One Hosting Event at SXSW and on Twitch March 10; Over 6,000 Titanfall Launch Celebrations Planned Worldwide - Xbox Wire

    :)
     
    ThankOurTroops, Mar 8, 2014
    #1
  2. GTA V Xbox Marketplace Release ?

    There is a countdown clock which ends at 3am (my time) tomorrow morning. I read that Rockstar wants to have customers get the digital copy as soon as possible and with the countdown clock and the fact that in my previous understanding with releases of Games
    on Demand, it happens around the same time as when the clock ends at 3am (my time).
     
    SqueezyCheeks, Mar 8, 2014
    #2
  3. Ch3m
    Ch3m Guest
    Re-installing the game even though..

    It came out at 3am EST today in the states buddy.
     
    Ch3m, Mar 8, 2014
    #3
  4. So that's why the countdown ends at 3AM EST

    because the countdown timer ends 12am pst, for me it will be 2am cst and you 3am est
     
    The Deadman 1, Mar 9, 2014
    #4
  5. The Deadman 1 Win User

    So that's why the countdown ends at 3AM EST

    because the countdown timer ends 12am pst, for me it will be 2am cst and you 3am est
  6. SqueezyCheeks Win User

    GTA V Xbox Marketplace Release ?

    There is a countdown clock which ends at 3am (my time) tomorrow morning. I read that Rockstar wants to have customers get the digital copy as soon as possible and with the countdown clock and the fact that in my previous understanding with releases of Games
    on Demand, it happens around the same time as when the clock ends at 3am (my time).
  7. IronKoBe Win User

    Titanfall question

    So I want be able to untill 3am est ?
  8. SqueezyCheeks Win User

    Will GTA V be available for download on the day of release?

    There is a countdown clock on the dashboard and it ends at 3am (my time) tomorrow morning. I feel very strongly that it will be released on Games on Demand tomorrow. I have also read an article that hinted Rockstar wanted the digital version of the game
    on Xbox Live as soon as they possible could.
  9. The Geeky Panda Win User

    Will Titanfall be available for download at 12 midnight on the 11th?

    Well in EST it will come out on XBL in 3AM.
Thema:

So that's why the countdown ends at 3AM EST

Loading...
  1. So that's why the countdown ends at 3AM EST - Similar Threads - that's why countdown

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...