So, someone reported me for swearing, (yep) i just want to know how long it'll be before i...

Discus and support So, someone reported me for swearing, (yep) i just want to know how long it'll be before i... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just have to write so i can speak 5eaa0fc0-5a1b-485c-bbb6-99257403b41f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Milky Misery, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Milky Misery
    Milky Misery Guest

So, someone reported me for swearing, (yep) i just want to know how long it'll be before i...

I just have to write so i can speak

:)

Milky Misery, Jan 5, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

So, someone reported me for swearing, (yep) i just want to know how long it'll be before i can be happy while playing games w/ my friends, never been reported before?

3. Pants13 Win User

Question about Xbox Code of Conduct and how it applies to private Party chats.

But if my friends never report me, which would mean no damage has been done, then there's nothing to worry about then, correct? Because I'm certain they wont report me just as I wont report them. I thought given how the CoC is worded it's kind of a "no harm, no foul" approach. So when talking to my adult friends, all of which who swear, swearing in a private party is fine so long as, well, you know, nobody reports us (which would mean the CoC has been broken anyway since someone was bothered by it).
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox seem to dish out bans very easily

ok, answer me this. If I swear on the mic and someone reports me, how do Xbox know? They record every bit of chatter?
    Basically yes. The enforcement team can access anything you do on Live.
  5. thunderce100 Win User

Xbox seem to dish out bans very easily

ok, answer me this. If I swear on the mic and someone reports me, how do Xbox know? They record every bit of chatter?

Basically yes. The enforcement team can access anything you do on Live.
    So even voice chat they keep millions of it to go over when complains?
  6. Samuelkru Win User

Forgotten password and account blocked

Ok thank you it’s just that they took money from me so I wanted to get it back before it’s too late for refunding

Do you know how long it will take for it to be reviewed?
Thema:

1. So, someone reported me for swearing, (yep) i just want to know how long it'll be before i... - Similar Threads - someone reported swearing

2. Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?: A friend on Xbox keeps reporting my account that ends up getting comms banned then his reasoning is that I "just deserve it" he keeps saying I'm for the streets, and many worse things but I know...
  3. How do you report someone for cheating in a game when that option is not available in XBOX...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you report someone for cheating in a game when that option is not available in XBOX...: I constantly run in to cheaters playing Forza Horizon 5 especially playing in the Eliminator. I don't always have my games recording or take a screenshot and this happens often enough it's a waste...
  4. How do i go about reporting someone through Xbox live/Microsoft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i go about reporting someone through Xbox live/Microsoft: How do i go about reporting someone through xbox live when ever i report someone for randomly harassing me for no reason and being purely unsportsmanlike, all because they lost. bringing loved...
  5. What if I want to report someone but it's in party chat text

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What if I want to report someone but it's in party chat text: party chat text gets deleted after the party chat ends I have pictures I just don't know were to report were I can send in pictures 34d53235-c632-4dd8-a148-4486a2560ddd
  6. So my account got suspended for someone reporting what I said which was, " can I get head...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So my account got suspended for someone reporting what I said which was, " can I get head...: I mean what the freak what's wrong about and as fare as I can tell it won't let me appeal it at least I can't find it. I did nothing wrong xbox come on. Someone explain please?...
  7. How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...: I got permanently banned for something I didn’t do this just isn’t fair and I deserve justice I had 4 cases on this account and nothing all denied I don’t have 1 clue why I got banned for 2 weeks...
  8. How do I report someone that knows how to get around the report feature?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I report someone that knows how to get around the report feature?: He told me to ****, which goes against the community standards. However, I cannot report him because he sent "Just KYS" as separate messages, therefore when I try to report one message, I'm...
  9. Need help with reporting someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with reporting someone: Anyone know where I can report this as Xbox report system isn’t doing anything. He called me 2 slurs (with the xx before) and threatened to get my account banned. I think I have linked the...
  10. How come I can’t show photographic proof of someone harassing me on Xbox so I can report them

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come I can’t show photographic proof of someone harassing me on Xbox so I can report them: I got suspended for exposing a guy for being homophobic and being weird to a minor (me). I called him homophobic and now I get suspended? He made many homophobic marks towards the lgbtq+ community...