SO since 1 month when I have been playing games on my laptop especially valorant, I have...

Discus and support SO since 1 month when I have been playing games on my laptop especially valorant, I have... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; SO since 1 month when I have been playing games on my laptop especially valorant, I have been experiencing FPS lag from 120 fps to 10 fps when I get in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ryzengamming, May 28, 2023.

1. Ryzengamming
    Ryzengamming Guest

SO since 1 month when I have been playing games on my laptop especially valorant, I have...

SO since 1 month when I have been playing games on my laptop especially valorant, I have been experiencing FPS lag from 120 fps to 10 fps when I get in combat.

I saw that when I get in combat the cpu usage gets to 15% and fps decrease to 10 whereas after sometime the fps go to 120 and the cpu usage is high and the games runs smoothly(with high fps) and IT EVEN happens with many games like Farlight, Fortnite etc.

So please resolve my issue of this lag drop.

My laptop can run these games smoothly but since 1 month its getting issues.

Its specifications are -

Processor AMD Ryzen 3 3200U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.60 GHz

Installed RAM 20.0 GB (17.9 GB usable)

System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

PLEASE HELP MICROSOFT

:)

Ryzengamming, May 28, 2023
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

SO since 1 month when I have been playing games on my laptop especially valorant, I have been experiencing FPS lag from 120 fps to 10 fps when I get in combat.

whats the model of laptop, some come with software to reduce power usage and in turn will reduce performance.
  3. Ryzengamming Win User

I have done everything before writing this problem also I have windows 10 with all updates done!

I solved this problem as I went to the BIOS and changed the mode from performance to quiet which helped!

:)
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Ryzengamming, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing performance issues while gaming on your PC. Let's try to sort this out, but before that please tell me

Do you know if your graphics card driver or Windows was updated before this started to happen?
    Are you using Windows 10 or 11?
    What procedures you tried to fix this inconvenience?

Meanwhile, try each possible solution below:

1. Open task manager and go to the startup tab, once there click "disable" on each app listed there
    After that Restart the PC and see if the problem is solved

2. Do a clean boot in your Windows PC. For that please follow this article
    https://support.microsoft.com/topic/how-to-perf...
  5. smileskybird Win User

BF4 had an update!?

Hai everyone. I haven't played BF4 for at least 2 months. Yes I have the disc version not the digital of it. I just started the game for the first time in at least 2 months and I didn't have to download any update. Usually if a game has an Update especially
    on Xbox 1 update sizes can be huge easily 3GB or 6GB and the Dashboard tells me "time for an update". Does your Xbox 1 do updates for games even if the update for a game doesn't need the disc inside the console? Honestly since it's been a while since I last
    played BF4, I was expecting a Dashboard messaging saying "it's time for a update" or this game needs an update.

I know Xbox 1 does updates in the background especially when it's in standby mode. I'm surprised the Dashboard did this update without telling me. I'm in a team death match game as I'm typing this on my laptop. I just dashboarded out a quit it.

"Make love not war". It's this deodorant or perfume ad that I've seen advertised by some NZ retailers. I got the game from JB Hi fi on 23/11/2013 I keep the receipts for my games, and have hardly played it. I got it because JB was selling it $20 below the
    RRP and that Xbox was advertising it like 'this game is a must have!'. Even when I paid the man at the counter his facial expression was like 'welcome to the club'.
  6. Crazy Cat Swag Win User

I Have Ultimate Gamepass but Can't Download Games on My PC

Wow. That is a very passive aggressive response. Of course I have Ultimate gamepass. Why would I make this complaint if I did not. My Account clearly says I have it, I was charged for it (have been for months and months), and my Xbox has no problems downloading
    games. This computer is literally a 1 day old gaming laptop. Just took it out of the box so I am not sure what the issue is. It keeps bringing up the option to download games remotely on my xbox and to get Ultimate for $1 a month but I literally have it. When
    I click on my account on that same page, boom, it clearly says I have it. What happens if I play along with the subscription thing? Will it charge me even though I already have it? Or will yalls billing system correct it?
Thema:

1. SO since 1 month when I have been playing games on my laptop especially valorant, I have... - Similar Threads - since month been

2. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  3. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  4. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  5. My remote play issues on pc since new update

in XboX Insiders
    My remote play issues on pc since new update: I did all updates on pc and on xbox' it connects tells me to enable remote play but then it doesn't not connect after just crashes... submitted by /u/IntheCloudsgaming [link] [comments]
  6. Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!: My console downloaded the April update last night and now no matter what I do I can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X. A little annoying since A: it sounds better than windows sonic and B: I paid $20...
  7. Apps not installing since today April 10 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Apps not installing since today April 10 2024: I was advised to update the Prime Video and MLB apps, but I experienced infinite loading at zero percent and the following error. 0x87e00017 The games updated and installed. Ports. Ok DNs 8888...
  8. Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update: even tho microsoft employees on this forum is as useful as rubbing a countertop with a dry asf overused napkin, i wanted to see if i could see even a glimmer of help from them, since the most...
  9. fsx api.dll erreur since 2 -3 month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fsx api.dll erreur since 2 -3 month: Nom du journal :Application Source : Application Error Date : 22/08/2023 15:08:59 ID de l’événement :1000 Catégorie de la tâche :(100) Niveau : Erreur Mots clés : Classique Utilisateur : N/A...
  10. Xbox bandwidth usage shows 0B for all months since I bought it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox bandwidth usage shows 0B for all months since I bought it: [img] I’m using Xbox series X since the end of 2022. Today I opened Bandwidth usage from settings and noticed that Historical bandwidth usage for all period of time (last period is 31/05/2023 to...