so signing in with my Microsoft account gives me error (all the apps i try to log in either...

Discus and support so signing in with my Microsoft account gives me error (all the apps i try to log in either... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; so here the story, one day i changed my Xbox gamer tag from the website and it made a new one on the account on which i already have and on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MUHAMMAD MAAZ 6, Jun 29, 2022.

1. so signing in with my Microsoft account gives me error (all the apps i try to log in either...

so here the story, one day i changed my Xbox gamer tag from the website and it made a new one on the account on which i already have and on my Minecraft launcher it wasn't showing my new gamer tag on my Minecraft launcher(i have been owned Minecraft for about a year now) after i logged out and logged back in but i tried to log in and it wasn't working it gave me error 0x800704cf and its been like a coupe days now its still happening i don't get it someone help quick plz .(p.s. it happens every where i try to log in not just the mc launcher).i am expecting an early response

:)

MUHAMMAD MAAZ 6, Jun 29, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

so signing in with my Microsoft account gives me error (all the apps i try to log in either Minecraft or Microsoft store etc)

Thanks for sharing this information.

Please try to uninstall the Minecraft Launcher. You can do it by going to Start > Settings (the gear icon) > Apps > Click on Minecraft Launcher > Uninstall.

After uninstalling it, go to start > Search for PowerShell > Right click > Run as administrator. Type the following command and press enter:

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

- Then, go to Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Microsoft Store > Advanced Options > Reset.

- Go to Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Xbox App > Advanced Options > Reset.

- Press Windows + R. Type TEMP and press enter. Delete all the files inside this folder. Repeat this step by typing %TEMP% and Prefetch. Delete everything on both folders too.

- Press Windows + R. Type WSRESET and press enter.

- Restart your computer. See if you are able to sign in to the Microsoft store and the Xbox app.

Feel free to ask back any questions and let me know how it goes.
  3. MUHAMMAD MAAZ 6 Win User

so signing in with my Microsoft account gives me error (all the apps i try to log in either Minecraft or Microsoft store etc)

i am running the power shell but its showing alot of errors
  4. MUHAMMAD MAAZ 6 Win User

yes i can log in to these website and my computer runs on windows 10. and yes i receive the error on all of these apps. and something i forgot to add was it also gives me another error before it gives the error i listed above , 0x80048869 is the error that shows up
  5. MUHAMMAD MAAZ 6 Win User

well i changed my primary alias before and it didnt gave me any error now i changed the primary alias back to the orignal email and now i am getting the error again .you know what i gtg now i will try later to change my primary alias again and maybe it will fix it bye thanks for trying. have a good day.
  6. MUHAMMAD MAAZ 6 Win User

i cant sign in to microsot store i am trying to download the new micrsoft launcher that i belive u can only get through the MS store and as i told the error that is showing up is 0x80048869
Thema:

so signing in with my Microsoft account gives me error (all the apps i try to log in either...

1. so signing in with my Microsoft account gives me error (all the apps i try to log in either... - Similar Threads - signing Microsoft account

2. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  3. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  4. Signing into to Microsoft account on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Signing into to Microsoft account on PlayStation: I’m trying to sign into the Microsoft account on Minecraft on my PlayStation but it shows that I need to sign into the previously connected Microsoft account but I don’t know what it is...
  5. My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...: Ive tried to see if it would work by downloading the launcher through the microsoft webstore and checking the website and it says they dont own minecraft at all. I thought that if you owned one...
  6. I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...: I tried logging into my Xbox profile a while ago and it wouldn't let me login, so I went to Microsoft and xbox.com and kept receiving a series of issues. It kept saying "There is a temporary...
  7. How do I sign into my Microsoft account on my Playstation 4?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I sign into my Microsoft account on my Playstation 4?: Every time I try, it takes me to an Xbox Live website, which doesn't help me with Playstation. cd373d30-651c-47a6-bc46-9393cc059696
  8. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...
  9. Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??: I just got a new Xbox for Christmas and have had little time to use it with how busy work has been. When I initially set it up and tried to sign in, the automated security procedure made me fill...
  10. I am having trouble signing in to my Microsoft account that I connected my PS4 Bedrock...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am having trouble signing in to my Microsoft account that I connected my PS4 Bedrock...: I have seen some videos of how to fix my account, going as far as to delete the game, and the saved data on my PS4, but I am skeptical since I have a world I have worked on for 3 maybe 4 years, I...