So responding to a racist deserves a ban?

Discus and support So responding to a racist deserves a ban? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I admit I should have just blocked him. However, after being called the N word for 4 quarters of nba 2k. I think it's human nature to respond. So, I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by D Jango 4G, May 27, 2023.

1. D Jango 4G
    D Jango 4G Guest

I admit I should have just blocked him. However, after being called the N word for 4 quarters of nba 2k. I think it's human nature to respond. So, I'm banned but for cussing but a racist is OK in microsoft eyes?

That's crazy.

:)

D Jango 4G, May 27, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

No it's not okay. As long as you reported them, the enforcement team will investigate and take the appropriate action as well. That's why you should always just report and block.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

Not really a warning is it mate
    It says what is and isnt allowed and what can happen if rules are broken so id say that qualifies as a warning.
  4. D Jango 4G Win User

Yeah, doesn't change the fact I'm the one banned. A warning would have been nice.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Your warning is the code of conduct/terms of service you agreed to when you signed up.
  6. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

banned for responding to a lil racist kid

The Xbox Enforcement Team isn't going to notify you about the Xbox Live status of another player.

If someone is making offensive remarks to you, do not reply back to them. Report and block them.

- If you're in a party chat and offensive remarks are being made. Your account may receive a suspension just for being in that party if the party is reported.

Submit a report on Xbox One -
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic2-0
Thema:

1. So responding to a racist deserves a ban? - Similar Threads - responding racist deserves

2. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  3. Controller doesn’t respond to buttons

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller doesn’t respond to buttons: I was watching a show, when the episode ended, so I turned my controller back on from sleep. But when the light stopped flashing and went solid, none of the buttons were doing anything, including...
  4. Xbox controller when wired to PC stops responding every time when put at certain angles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller when wired to PC stops responding every time when put at certain angles: I plug in my Xbox wireless controller to PC for gaming. Whenever I put it down or it reaches at a level angle, it immediately stops responding (all buttons stop working but the light is on). The...
  5. Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?: I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It REQUIRES being hooked up to disconnect LESS...
  6. Hi everyone my Xbox series x is not responding to the button a when on Home Screen I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi everyone my Xbox series x is not responding to the button a when on Home Screen I have...: Urgent as Xbox not doing anything ca1586cd-ca3e-4e18-ad0d-9372ddc39e9f
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: Keyboard Macros are sticking or not responding at all when...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: Keyboard Macros are sticking or not responding at all when...: Hello! I'm having issues with the Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller. When I connect to PC using the Wireless adapter I have issues with any buttons that are macro'd to keyboard buttons. These macros...
  8. Why is my Controller only responding off and on. (Xbox X)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Controller only responding off and on. (Xbox X): I have to move my joystick multiple times to get it to go one way or another. D pad is also acting up as well. Tried updating it and it's up to date. Tried different batteries and that didn't...
  9. When people start the interaction how come they can still ban those who respond

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When people start the interaction how come they can still ban those who respond: Some one rage quit the game and then messaged me cursing at me. I responded and they went silent. I sent a 2nd message asking where they went and then they reported me and I got 2 strikes for...
  10. Wired controller working but not responding

in XboX Insiders
    Wired controller working but not responding: I'm trying to get my controller connected to my Xbox but it's not working when I plug it in it doesn't turn on but when I hold a button in the back of the controller it turns on but the little...