So recently when i load up mlb the show 23 and nhl 23, it won’t let me control my...

Discus and support So recently when i load up mlb the show 23 and nhl 23, it won’t let me control my... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So recently when i load up mlb the show 23 and nhl 23, it won’t let me control my character, and i know it has something to do with my wireless... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Daniel Nicoloro, May 15, 2023.

1. So recently when i load up mlb the show 23 and nhl 23, it won’t let me control my...

So recently when i load up mlb the show 23 and nhl 23, it won’t let me control my character, and i know it has something to do with my wireless headset, does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

Daniel Nicoloro, May 15, 2023
  2. Jason Soler Win User

Every single Xbox game works online but MLB THE SHOW 23 won’t load anything online

Were you ever able to fix this. I had an Xbox one. Got the Xbox X series for christmas. MLB the show 23 is the ONLY game that wont load...
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

So recently when i load up mlb the show 23 and nhl 23, it won’t let me control my character, and i know it has something to do with my wireless headset, does anyone know how to fix this?

Hey Daniel!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

In order to fix this. kindly disconnect your wireless headset and then please remove your Microsoft account from your console > restart your console > re-add your Microsoft account > then check to see if it works here's how to remove your account:

1.Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

2.Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

3.Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

> Then restart your console and proceed with re-adding your account. You've got nothing to worry as this will not delete your saved data progress.

Once done, check if your games Show 23 and NHL 23 in-game will work properly.

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  4. Georges C. Win User

MLB The Show 23

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Sammy, as you have already tried to uninstall and install the game again, try following the procedures below.

The first is a clear cache

1. Go to the Xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on the console for 10 seconds until it turns off

2. Wait 10 seconds until it turns off

3. Wait 1 minute with it off

4. Turn it back on

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
  5. Jonny306 Win User

Help with gampass game MLB The Show 22

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

Sadly this title along with 6 others had just recently been removed while this particular title has been or will soon be replaced with MLB The Show 23.
  6. Matt Naimo Win User

When will I receive my bonuses for ordering the Digital Deluxe Edition of MLB The Show 23?

I got the digital deluxe edition of MLB The Show 23.

Supposed to get stubs, packs, etc.

Didn't receive any of them.
Thema:

So recently when i load up mlb the show 23 and nhl 23, it won’t let me control my...

1. So recently when i load up mlb the show 23 and nhl 23, it won’t let me control my... - Similar Threads - recently load mlb

2. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  3. Cannot get starfield to load recent save on gamepass cloud. Will only load a save from 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot get starfield to load recent save on gamepass cloud. Will only load a save from 2...: Cannot get starfield to load recent save on gamepass cloud. Will only load a save from 2 months ago. I am not starting over. fa3c7687-65f9-4c38-814a-8e3532841706
  4. I'm trying to get a refund on a game that doesn't work or load it was recent but it still...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to get a refund on a game that doesn't work or load it was recent but it still...: I'm trying to get a refund on a game that doesn't work or load it was recent but it still won't let me refund this sucks. Please help, xbox name is ask for cashapp...
  5. My xbox won't load some games and has 100% packet loss after I downloaded the most recent...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox won't load some games and has 100% packet loss after I downloaded the most recent...: Hello, Last week, I downloaded the most recent OS update for my Xbox console and now I'm having issues that didn't exist prior to the update. I can sometimes load up some games like Rocket...
  6. Dead Cells won't load my save game because it says that I need a more "recent version of...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dead Cells won't load my save game because it says that I need a more "recent version of...: I started playing Dead Cell, which is included in the Game Pass, some time ago. I must have 20 hours by now in my first save. Today, when I tried to play it, it told me that it wasn't possible to...
  7. Cant load gears war 3 after recent system update. Anyone know how to resolve this? Thanks you

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant load gears war 3 after recent system update. Anyone know how to resolve this? Thanks you: Cant play gears war 3 after recent system update. Asking I should insert disc which I have lost 0ea9615f-43d5-42b2-8784-465648d1eaa4
  8. Most recent software update won't load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Most recent software update won't load: Hi community. I'm trying to get a 2015 X-Box 360 to update to the latest software. The automatic update that it loaded doesn't include things like the Microsoft Store in the task bar. I've tried...
  9. Several things failing to load after the most recent update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Several things failing to load after the most recent update?: For almost a week now... Mixer, Community, Game Pass, the Xbox Store, game clubs, & game clips either - A: Don't work properly or B: Don't work at-all. I've tried disconnecting my router and...
  10. Game won't load after recent update......

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won't load after recent update......: Hey, After the recent update, TF2 will not load......no error msg's, nothing..... I've re downloaded the game a couple of times and gone thru all of the steps on the support center pages, but...