SO POOR!! - Very slow UI Response - especially in shop / store!!

Discus and support SO POOR!! - Very slow UI Response - especially in shop / store!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have noticed viewing a game on the shop / store is extremely slow. Just moving the controller stick up or down, moving the selection sometimes has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ElliotAUS, Dec 5, 2017.

1. ElliotAUS
    ElliotAUS Guest

I have noticed viewing a game on the shop / store is extremely slow. Just moving the controller stick up or down, moving the selection sometimes has latency of over 3 seconds, with no feedback what so ever!

This is a ridiculously antiquated problem that a games console should not suffer from, the mere lack of controller feedback alone is unforgivable! I found it very hard to fathom how, in this day and age, that such an unresponsive UI exists!

Imagine a UI that gave direct feedback, regardless of if waiting for a web service call to complete, this is the type of UI that I expect! What are you guys at MS doing??

I can literally press up on the controller, have no visual or audio feedback for 3-5 seconds, then it moves up with a little sound feedback. This too happens on "elements" that are already loaded and should be in cache! It really makes the shop / store
    irritating to use, and I avoid looking at new titles.

:)

ElliotAUS, Dec 5, 2017
  2. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    My xbox 1 backordered?

Xbox has been very very hot this season... hopefully you can get them in time for Xmas... OP Your best bet would be to shop in person at a store and but direct and cancel your order// especially if you need it by a certain date

tohellnbak, Dec 5, 2017
  3. [dh]
    [dh] Guest
    XBOX One NFL Sunday Ticket App?

App is working for me and the streams themselves seem pretty good. However, the app itself is very laggy and slow -- all of the UI elements are moving in slow motion, etc.

[dh], Dec 5, 2017
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

Hi

Can you first try and carry out a console restart by pressing the Xbox button on the controller selecting the System tab and then us the restart option located here. If this does not resolve your issue I would next try to carry out some network tests as
    guided below as this may also affect the performance of the store.

Xbox One Network Connection Help | Troubleshoot Xbox Live Connection

gds1972, Dec 5, 2017
  5. gds1972 Win User

Hi

Can you first try and carry out a console restart by pressing the Xbox button on the controller selecting the System tab and then us the restart option located here. If this does not resolve your issue I would next try to carry out some network tests as
    guided below as this may also affect the performance of the store.

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/networking/connection-solution
  6. DigitalAssassin Win User

Real False Advertising (XB1)

I second what Eggnogga has said, it's really easy to have a lot of apps open without knowing it, especially if you use the auto-on feature. I once had upload, achievements, games and apps, game marketplace, help centre plus more open and my UI was ridiculously
    slow, close them all and went back to being very fast and responsive.
  7. [dh] Win User

XBOX One NFL Sunday Ticket App?

App is working for me and the streams themselves seem pretty good. However, the app itself is very laggy and slow -- all of the UI elements are moving in slow motion, etc.
  8. tohellnbak Win User

My xbox 1 backordered?

Xbox has been very very hot this season... hopefully you can get them in time for Xmas... OP Your best bet would be to shop in person at a store and but direct and cancel your order// especially if you need it by a certain date
  9. Elohmn Win User

How Many Hours Did You Spend Gaming On Xbox Live In 2015?

brandiesel1, no I did not. I may or may not in the future. I don't like the Character and found the second game extremely boring with very poor UI.
Thema:

1. SO POOR!! - Very slow UI Response - especially in shop / store!! - Similar Threads - POOR Very slow

2. Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...: What is going on with your Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black (model: TLL-00001)?! Three headsets bought, 2 of them broke in the exact same spot and yet you...
  3. XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue: I purchased my XBOX Series X last summer. My controller is now experiencing drift on the right stick. Not only does my account show my 1-year warranty is expired, it shows that this warranty was...
  4. Xbox wireless adapter - Poor sound quality

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless adapter - Poor sound quality: Why is this issue being ignored? People have been posting about this for over 2 years now and still no fixed?...
  5. Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?: My question is: Why are ban appeals handled so poorly? I ask this question because my Xbox was console banned and every account on it was banned for "phishing" until the year 9999. Obviously with...
  6. Very poor support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very poor support: Absolutely fuming, I have a xbox series s that keeps asking for update whilst booting then wont connect to WiFi to do the update. I raised the issue and microsoft sent me a label to post to them...
  7. Poor Xbox series s controller range

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Xbox series s controller range: Hello Daniel here, i purchased a controller from a my retailer and I've been using it for a while, at one point the range on it got reduced and only stays connected with USB cord, I tried...
  8. Poor sounds quality when playing Xbox game via App on Windows 11 using BT Headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor sounds quality when playing Xbox game via App on Windows 11 using BT Headphones: Once I enter game menu in both Halo Infinite and Aliens: Fireteam Elite, the sound becomes flat and barely hearable. It's like I was using $1 headphones. Disabling hands free setting for BT...
  9. The mic of my Starfield Wireless Headphones has poor quality on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    The mic of my Starfield Wireless Headphones has poor quality on PC: I've seen in the reviews that the headphones are great quality on sound and mic, in my case the audio it's awesome but the mic it's not good, is this a general problem or just me?...
  10. Why does Microsoft’s parental controls suck so bad? I have a theory that it is the poor...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft’s parental controls suck so bad? I have a theory that it is the poor...: I think the identity management systems are terrible. Maybe they could write and API to Google. 4df3d1a3-fd3b-48a8-9559-3bc2c7f0a3b2