So my xbox won't work it won't pair won't react to anything only turns on hdmi doesn't work...

Discus and support So my xbox won't work it won't pair won't react to anything only turns on hdmi doesn't work... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [mod removed] I've tried using all the black screen of death videos none worked b49d7439-66c4-42b0-9aff-9fe73ab6e592 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aiden Norris, Nov 20, 2023.

1. Aiden Norris
    Aiden Norris Guest

So my xbox won't work it won't pair won't react to anything only turns on hdmi doesn't work...

[mod removed]

I've tried using all the black screen of death videos none worked

:)

Aiden Norris, Nov 20, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

So my xbox won't work it won't pair won't react to anything only turns on hdmi doesn't work either

Hi Aiden! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox console. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

There could be an issue with the HDMI port on your console. Kindly try to perform the following workarounds:

> Confirm that both your TV and console are turned on.
    > Check that your TV is set to the correct input signal (HDMI).
    > Check that the HDMI cable connections to your console and to your TV are secure.
    > Confirm that the HDMI cable is connected to the "out to TV" port on the console.
    > Plug the HDMI cable into a different HDMI port on your TV.
    > Use a different HDMI cable to connect your console to your TV.
    > Connect your console to a different TV.
    > Power cycle your console by pressing and holding the Power button for 10 seconds to turn off the console, and then turning it on again.

If the issue still persists, you may need to have your console check for its free warranty repair options by signing your account and registering your console serial number through this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced

If your console is no longer covered by warranty, don't worry there is also an out-of-warranty option for your console using the same link above.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. mark2704 Win User

My Xbox won't connect to my tv anymore!

Tried resetting the xbox and it still won't work, my Xbox doesnt have a hdmi output so I can only use the scarts. Anything else I can do?
  4. IceStorm III Win User

Is the tritton warhead compatible

[quote user="EvilTwinGX"]The WarHead headset may be wireless, but its mic plug sinto the headset itself

[/quote]No it does not.

The Tritton Warhead is the only fully wireless 360 headset, and this:
    My only question is how would you know which controller quadrent it'd be paired to in the case of multiple users./controllers.
    is
    why. It is the only headset that "pairs" with the 360.

Anything wireless won't work. The mic on the Tritton Warhead is wireless. The mic won't work.
  5. Joaquindimas Win User

Xbox one s Controller not being detected by any device.

I tried connecting it with a cable to my Xbox and it won't detect it. I also tried to connect it wirelessly to my phone and it connects but the white light on the controller keeps flashing, and it won't do anything. It only works when I connect it with a cable on my pc. It doesn't work on any other device wired or wireless.
  6. gds1972 Win User

Hdmi won't work

Thema:

1. So my xbox won't work it won't pair won't react to anything only turns on hdmi doesn't work... - Similar Threads - won't won't pair

2. Xbox controller won't enter pairing mode

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controller won't enter pairing mode: hello! so ive been trying to connect my xbox controller to my ipad for an hour now and it just won't connect. it flashes for a split second before the controller just turns off. does anyone know...
  3. Les Paul xbox 360 guitar won't pair with guitar hero 360 dongle on Windows 11 PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Les Paul xbox 360 guitar won't pair with guitar hero 360 dongle on Windows 11 PC: I still have my Les Paul Xbox 360 wireless guitar and I have the guitar hero 360 dongle as well but I cannot get them to pair on my Windows 11 pc. I have followed numerous guides and they still...
  4. Xbox one controller won't pair to series x console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller won't pair to series x console: I just purchased the series x console, I have a Xbox one controller 1537 model that won't connect to it. Is this device not compatible? I turn it on press the pair button top left of controller...
  5. My Wireless Xbox One Controller (Bluetooth Compatible) Won't pair via Bluetooth

in XBoX on Windows
    My Wireless Xbox One Controller (Bluetooth Compatible) Won't pair via Bluetooth: I've troubleshooted it and all that fancy stuff, but nothing seems to be working. There are a few details I would like to note. 1. The Mini-USB charging hole is mostly broken, although I can get...
  6. Xbox One X Controller Won't Pair With Chromebook

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox One X Controller Won't Pair With Chromebook: I bought a Robot White Series X Controller and it will not pair via Bluetooth with my Chromebook. It finds the controller, then randomly cycles between connecting and disconnecting. How do I fix...
  7. Controller won't pair

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller won't pair: I posted this problem two days ago and haven't had any response, so I'll try going into more detail. I bought an Xbox Controller+Wireless Adapter for Windows 10, model 1708,1780 for use on a...
  8. Controller won't pair with xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller won't pair with xbox: I just got a new Xbox controller and when trying to pair it the Xbox will not go into pairing mode. So I tried plugging it it with a charging cable and it lets me play with the new remote but as...
  9. My Xbox one x controller won't pair

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one x controller won't pair: My Xbox one x controller won't pair 17b0a778-8004-487c-ae60-4a8e10a9732f
  10. My Xbox one x controller won't pair

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one x controller won't pair: My Xbox one x controller won't pair 3e368ef3-2cf4-4c0a-9c65-9c10911e37c7