So my Xbox shows up just fine on the remote play section of the website but whenever I...
Discus and support So my Xbox shows up just fine on the remote play section of the website but whenever I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don’t really know how to explain it better that that. Also there is no error message because nothing happens when I click on my xbox.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Undying Playz, Jun 7, 2025.
Thema:
So my Xbox shows up just fine on the remote play section of the website but whenever I...
Loading...
-
So my Xbox shows up just fine on the remote play section of the website but whenever I... - Similar Threads - shows fine remote
-
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
My games and apps showing more things then I do
in XboX InsidersMy games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list... -
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
How to see what badges are and change which show?
in XboX InsidersHow to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and... -
Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.
in XboX InsidersClaim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.: We are both on Xbox insider Omega. We are both using the series x. It gives me the option but not on his. Any ideas? submitted by /u/White_Falcon_1263 [link] [comments] -
Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?: The title says it all. I downloaded the Insider Program and joined, but still no update preview is popping up. Not sure if I did something wrong. submitted by /u/chaliced10 [link] [comments] -
Can't get controller to show up on bluetooth on my samsung galaxy a50 but works fine with...
in XBoX on MobileCan't get controller to show up on bluetooth on my samsung galaxy a50 but works fine with...: Does anyone know how to fix this? Please and thank you c744a8c9-b64c-41c1-8210-b9ae78fcfb13 -
My Xbox "suddenly" will not show on my Samsung TV - was playing just fine
in XBoX Games and AppsMy Xbox "suddenly" will not show on my Samsung TV - was playing just fine: This is SO ridiculous. Never had any real issues with my Xbox one, but now that I have installed RDR2, all I'm having are problems. I've been playing, finally, for the past few days, just fine.... -
My Xbox "suddenly" will not show on my Samsung TV - was playing just fine
in XBoX on ConsolesMy Xbox "suddenly" will not show on my Samsung TV - was playing just fine: This is SO ridiculous. Never had any real issues with my Xbox one, but now that I have installed RDR2, all I'm having are problems. I've been playing, finally, for the past few days, just fine....