So my Xbox one X has starting giving error codes and OSU 1 nor reset will function.

Discus and support So my Xbox one X has starting giving error codes and OSU 1 nor reset will function. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Depending upon the order I do things it will give either E101, E102 or E105 error code and I am unable to get OSU1 update to take it got to about 13%... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MissFishy, Jan 7, 2023.

1. MissFishy
    MissFishy Guest

So my Xbox one X has starting giving error codes and OSU 1 nor reset will function.

Depending upon the order I do things it will give either E101, E102 or E105 error code and I am unable to get OSU1 update to take it got to about 13% but that was only once the rest of the time it fails without even starting. I have also tried the reset file as well that doesn't work either. Booting it with the 2 buttons pressed and applying OSU1 results in Error E101, resetting it results in Error E102.

I have no idea if that inability to apply OSU is due to being in the Xbox experience thing and can't see if that applies to the below OS version or not.

This follows a hard resent I had to do when my console crashed and was unresponsive.

My OS version is 22621.2864.amd64fre.xb_flt_2211ni221130-1745

:)

MissFishy, Jan 7, 2023
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

New to Xbox One S/X, Differences in OSU files from Xbox Site?

Is the original Xbox one?

If yes, as I said previously you need to install first OSU 2 or 3 before OSU 1

So, try installing first OSU 2 and then OSU 1 (download the one available on the Step 5 using the offline update link shared previously

if the error appears again, install OSU 3 first and then OSU 1
  3. ThorX360 Win User

After Borderlands 3 my console is bricked.

I bought a new xbox one x just a few weeks ago. I had no issues with it. After playing Borderlands 3 it was experiencing crashes and errors. I had to do a factory reset once and was able to play again, but this lasted only a few short hours. at
    first the console wouldn't boot at all, but now it will only boot into the troubleshooter. I tried to do another reset, but it just boots back to the troubleshooter. I then attempted the OSU via USB, but it only says there is an error and gives me another
    error code. This code when checked, of course, tells me to perform an OSU. So I'm stuck in a loop with a brand new bricked Xbox one X. Any help, thoughts, insight on this issue would be much appreciated.
    As already said, it seems that the console isn't working properly. I suggest you to request a service repair from this page:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/devices
  4. Bochia Win User

Update issue

This is seeming to be a popular problem with Fridays update. I have an Xbox One X that's having the same problem. Downloading the offline system update is no help either. It would appear the OSU1 file is outdated and won't help solve the problem. I tried
    performing the OSU to a functioning Xbox One S, and that gave an E100 error. So my advice would be to wait for an announcement from Xbox before sending it in.
  5. EtheralSnow Win User

E101 00000504 8B050041 Error code after downloading the latest update

I had the same problem with my xbox. My issue is fixed now. I was getting error code E101 00000504 8B050041 while updating my xbox offline. The error came because I was trying to flash the same os which was already there on my xbox. MS just released a new
    update yesterday. You just need to download the OSU1 file again and flash it.

Hopefully that will work for you as well.
    Hey, the latest update just refuses to install on my xbox for some reason, and even both OSU 1 and 2 files don't seem to work. But the OSU2 file gives the error the OP mentioned above, while the OSU 1 gives another error E101 00000907 80070570, any ideas?
  6. JeremyFormo Win User

New error Code

Nope. Also had to send in my xbox one x to the repair center get it hard reset because i kept getting E105 and E102 error codes.

This particular error code started the day i got it back from repair
Thema:

1. So my Xbox one X has starting giving error codes and OSU 1 nor reset will function. - Similar Threads - has starting giving

2. Started to download my avatar on black opps then it has now stoped

in XBoX on Consoles
    Started to download my avatar on black opps then it has now stoped: Stuck on trying to download my avatar on black ops its now been 16 hours after coming bk in from work and still hasn't moved from the end 23585d59-8424-4bf2-ad9b-8a1b0a06601c
  3. Why has Solitaire & Casual Games/Microsoft Solitaire Collection started crashing at launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has Solitaire & Casual Games/Microsoft Solitaire Collection started crashing at launch?: I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection (now known as Solitaire and Casual Games) for several years, first on my Windows 10 computer, and since this spring on my current Windows 11...
  4. fs2020 has just started to crash on start up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fs2020 has just started to crash on start up: msfs 2020 has just started to crash on start up gets part way even up to main page then crash had a guy from OUTBYTE on spent 3/4hr updating drivers etcetera but still does not load...
  5. with xbox on windows I cannot get anymore the Microsoft solitaire collection to start! Has...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    with xbox on windows I cannot get anymore the Microsoft solitaire collection to start! Has...: On my windows PC, I cannot get the Microsoft solitaire collection to start anymore. I tried to re-install it, I tried renew the profile in xbox... nothing happens The launching page appears and...
  6. Unusual Xbox series X error. COD crashes on start and has strange green graphics.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unusual Xbox series X error. COD crashes on start and has strange green graphics.: I have recently bought a second brand and new Xbox (in a country with a lack of reputable technology shops/servicers) that I use when I’m working abroad. None of the big title games I have work on...
  7. My Xbox one has froze on start up screen. I’ve tried hard reset, left it unplugged for...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one has froze on start up screen. I’ve tried hard reset, left it unplugged for...: My Xbox one has froze on start up screen. I’ve tried hard reset, unplugged it for hours but still stuck on sign in screen. Cannot erase profile as it’s frozen. bcdba5bb-718d-4be4-840d-61489f7581e5
  8. Flickering screen started after Apex Legends crashed, now home screen has permanent...

in XBoX on Windows
    Flickering screen started after Apex Legends crashed, now home screen has permanent...: Hello all, I was playing apex last night, and in the middle of a game my entire screen froze and the game crashed. The home screen started flickering, and when I tried opening the game back up it...
  9. MCC has fatal error and crashes on start up again. (no Mods)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MCC has fatal error and crashes on start up again. (no Mods): Fatal error again. IS THIS EVER GONNA NOT HAPPEN? Can you sell a product that works for once. 3d9c3e48-70a6-4799-adc1-6da72d23c89a
  10. My xbox has gamepass ultimate and won’t start up any games with gamepass. It’s already paid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox has gamepass ultimate and won’t start up any games with gamepass. It’s already paid...: I’ve been struggling for an hour eda9f1f2-18de-41e2-8dfc-8fbbb7f60ca7