So my Xbox One starts to boot up w/ the green screen logo, then goes black.

Discus and support So my Xbox One starts to boot up w/ the green screen logo, then goes black. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Have tried all the t/s of unplugging and holding down eject and xbox until 2nd beep, and get the green screen on smaller resolution for about 10... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PurpleSamba, Nov 4, 2021.

1. PurpleSamba
    PurpleSamba Guest

Have tried all the t/s of unplugging and holding down eject and xbox until 2nd beep, and get the green screen on smaller resolution for about 10 seconds before it goes black.

:)

PurpleSamba, Nov 4, 2021
  2. AmyTodd3 Win User

I’m having the same issue. The thread above didn’t seem to work. Still at a black screen.
  3. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor and I'll be helping you :D

How are you?

Follow this step but first, remove anything connected to the console and just leave the power cord and HDMI cable connected to the console.

Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.

Press and hold the BIND button and the EJECT button, and then press the Xbox button on the console.

Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.

Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.

You will see a screen with 4 options, select ''reset'' and then ''keeping games and app. You won't lose anything but you will need to log in with your account again. Email and password are required.
  4. scunger Win User

Power On Problems Since Preview Update

I can't even get the console to boot up now, gets as far as green screen then a black screen with xbox logo and that's as far as it goes, slowly but surely losing my mind. Can't believe we've spent all this money for such faulty equipment.
  5. Bazajaytee Win User

Another family in the "brand new Xbox One that doesn't work out of the box" camp

How long did you leave it for?

During a cold boot it will show the logo then black screen for up to a minute before the green boot screen shows up.
  6. evilfangs Win User

Hard drive wipe.

My system is dead, it doesn't boot up. Green screen logo then black screen E303 error.

This means I can't get to the UI / dashboard to be able to do them steps.
Thema:

1. So my Xbox One starts to boot up w/ the green screen logo, then goes black. - Similar Threads - starts boot green

2. Baldur’s Gate 3 won’t boot past the starting splash screen. It sits on a black screen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Baldur’s Gate 3 won’t boot past the starting splash screen. It sits on a black screen...: My wife and I had been playing together until I was told I was out of save space on my console. After this the game has refused to boot even though I have cleared out my saves, restarted my Xbox,...
  3. Modern warefare 2 won’t start for me. It crashes at the start menu everytime I boot it up....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warefare 2 won’t start for me. It crashes at the start menu everytime I boot it up....: I’ve tried every other method of fixing it available. 5beeeacc-edbd-47cd-9e12-bcede39dc81b
  4. Xbox Failing Start-up Check On Boot

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Failing Start-up Check On Boot: I got home from watching the new venom movie and planned on playing a couple games of Warzone or Rainbow before going to bed and as soon as I turn on my Xbox series S I am greeted with a black...
  5. Xbox 1S - Black Screen on boot, Icons missing and games taking too long to start.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 1S - Black Screen on boot, Icons missing and games taking too long to start.: My Xbox 1S was working fine yesterday, and this morning as I booted up and logged in, there was a sudden power cut in my whole area. This lasted for around 15 seconds, and the power switched back...
  6. Console unresponsive after every boot, games don't start, downloads don't install, apps...

in XboX Insiders
    Console unresponsive after every boot, games don't start, downloads don't install, apps...: Alpha SA, Series X. Full power cycle sometimes fixed it. OK, so I've been experiencing this issue for many weeks now but usually a restart fixes it. This time though, it won't start working at...
  7. Boot up issues. Black/blank screen upon start up.

in XboX Insiders
    Boot up issues. Black/blank screen upon start up.: I've had a few occasions since the latest patch, powering the system on only shows the Hi Notification but the screen remains blank/black. No controller inputs seem to work besides one that I'll...
  8. Xbox will not boot up and stays on the green start up screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox will not boot up and stays on the green start up screen: When I turn the xbox one S on it stays on the green start up screen and never gets to the log on screen/homescreen b5e76678-20ff-4900-bae1-91a0d248320f
  9. Make Mixer Deletable and remove the useless tab - Mixer must not start on boot eating bandwith.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Make Mixer Deletable and remove the useless tab - Mixer must not start on boot eating bandwith.: That utter thrash that is the IE of streaming must go from MY console or MS better start paying me for the space and bandwith usage. That crap start playing on it's own will on START-UP, eating...
  10. Select any App to Start up with Boot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Select any App to Start up with Boot: Hello everyone, I would like to Startup my Xbox One and after boot or with boot it starts an App automatically. My wish: Turn on Xbox and it automatically boots into the App Tunein Radio, which...