So my Xbox controller connects to my phone and works fine but when connect to my Xbox if...

Discus and support So my Xbox controller connects to my phone and works fine but when connect to my Xbox if... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my Xbox controller connects to my phone and works fine but when connect to my Xbox if not usb it dosent work just blinks how do I fix... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by keegen defrancisco, May 25, 2023.

1. So my Xbox controller connects to my phone and works fine but when connect to my Xbox if...

So my Xbox controller connects to my phone and works fine but when connect to my Xbox if not usb it dosent work just blinks how do I fix

:)

keegen defrancisco, May 25, 2023
  2. arbyksv Win User

Xbox One controller turn off when I press the bluetooth button (PC and Steam Link)

Yes, I'm trying to connect my controller via Bluetooth on my Windows 10 PC (It worked before yesterday). When I connect my controller via USB Cable it works fine.

The XBox Button flashing slowly when it's turn on. When I press the sync button to connect via Bluetooth, the XBox Button flashes for 1 second and the controller turn off.
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

left stick drift

When I connect a wireless controller, the left analog stick is stuck in down position. This is brand new controller, and have had other controllers do the same . But if I connect these controllers with a cable they work fine. Does anyone know
    of a way to make it where I can use wireless controllers with my system, so my family can play games with me again
    Are you connecting these wireless controllers via Bluetooth, or using the Xbox Wireless Adapter?

If the controllers are working fine when connecting via wire, then it sounds like the controllers themselves are fine, and it's possibly a driver issue, or a wireless connection issue.
  4. Michael Randell Win User

Xbox Series S Controller not working.

Hey, it's me again. Wanted to add some more information. After trying the steps you listed, I decided to connect the controller to my iPhone via Bluetooth. It successfully connected to my iPhone and was working just fine with cloud gaming. Next I disabled the Bluetooth on my phone and attempted to sync the controller back to my Xbox. It appeared to sync fine with the Xbox but still not working, unable to move or click on anything. Very strange 🤷‍♂️
  5. W0LF6ANG Win User

Says I am connected to XBL but have none of the content

I am using a wireless connection on a netgear wndr4000 and my modem is an arris modem tm702g however i don't think my modem or router are the issue as all of my computers, phones, ipad and kindle can all connect fine and when I do the connection test on
    my xbox it says everything is working fine.
  6. Nabs13 Win User

Xbox One Controller on PC: Pairs automatically on PC start-up even though the controller will not connect

Hi there

I tried those links before and all the steps, it still won't connect. I don't own any other controllers.

I tried connecting the xbox controller to my phone and it found and connected immediately, so the controller works fine.

Do you know how I can stop my laptop from automatically pairing with the xbox gamepad as soon as it turns on or as soon as I turn bluetooth on? I think if I can stop it from auto-connecting, I might then be able to search for the controller manually.

Thanks
Thema:

So my Xbox controller connects to my phone and works fine but when connect to my Xbox if...

1. So my Xbox controller connects to my phone and works fine but when connect to my Xbox if... - Similar Threads - controller connects phone

2. Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...: was doing a controller firmware update when my controller disconnected from the charger causing the update to stop, leaving my Xbox home button flashing and controller unresponsive. Have changed...
  3. Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...: I've been using Xbox controllers on Windows 10 for the past 8 years, always connected through an Xbox Wireless Adapter for 2 reasons: I started with Xbox One controllers, which did not support...
  4. Xbox One Controller Wont Connect to PC with USB cord

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Wont Connect to PC with USB cord: Hello, While playing Snowrunner on my PC with my Xbox One controller, like I have for over 2 years, it disconnected randomly, while I was driving in the game. In the Bluetooth menu on the PC,...
  5. Controller and connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller and connection issues: My first issue i was having was trying to do remote play on my mobile device. I connected via bluetooth my wireless controller to my phone and started remote play.. Only the A and B and the xbox...
  6. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  7. Why won't the controller stay connected?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't the controller stay connected?: I have read all related questions and suggestions. Nothing is a permanent fix and I'd rather not switch systems. If there isn't a fix for this , switching is the I kt option left...
  8. Elite controller to disconnects from xbox but when connected to my phone it doesn't.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller to disconnects from xbox but when connected to my phone it doesn't.: I will turn on Xbox with the remote and it will automatically keep disconnecting itself. My Xbox and controller are up to date. The only way for it to work is having cord from Xbox to controller....
  9. My controller won’t connect to my phone

in XboX Insiders
    My controller won’t connect to my phone: So last year I got a new Bluetooth Xbox controller and I tried to connect it to my IPhone 12 pro and it just doesn’t show up does anyone know how to fix it? submitted by /u/TNT_Jr [link]...
  10. Why isn’t cloud gaming detecting my Bluetooth controller when it’s connected to my phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn’t cloud gaming detecting my Bluetooth controller when it’s connected to my phone: I have cloud gaming on my IPhone, but whenever I try to play a game with a controller it gives me this Image. I know that the controller is connected to my phone though because I can you it for...