so my xbox broke...

Discus and support so my xbox broke... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so it did this thing and corrupted 3 times I was told to offline update so i did and so i got to play for like a month then it told me to restart my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sasage Man, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Sasage Man
    Sasage Man Guest

so my xbox broke...

so it did this thing and corrupted 3 times I was told to offline update so i did and so i got to play for like a month then it told me to restart my Xbox to open Minecraft and it said to try to restart my Xbox so I did then now I get the System error code E102 00000C01 800700003

I think it has something to do with the fact I got a system file for the big tall Xbox and I have the Xbox one s.

:)

Sasage Man, Sep 22, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

so my xbox broke...

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Sasage, usually error 102 means your console needs repair, buddy.

But let's try to solve it ok?

If it's not a hardware error, it will work.

Follow this offline update process, based on your error ok?

Microsoft official link.

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...
  3. Sasage Man Win User

so my xbox broke...

sorry for the bad grammer.
  4. YU GI JOE Win User

I just joined the beta testers

the mega millions that broke my xbox this update broke my connectivity to live so the update is pointless now...
  5. TardisSixteen Win User

360 games on XB1

I would keep my 360, but it broke :( So I have to get an Xbox one.
  6. Ronnieee Win User

So my Launch Edition Xbox One broke...

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you have a question about your Xbox console.

Actually, for older Xbox One generations, there is no longer a repair service on the Xbox site for them. You can try having it repaired on some computer shops locally that does repairs but that is not really recommended. It really depends on the damages on your Xbox.

I would also suggest buying the new generation console instead as well so you can have updated features and warranty for the Xbox console. You can also play all the new games.

Hope that answers your question.
Thema:

so my xbox broke...

1. so my xbox broke... - Similar Threads - broke

2. Latest Alpha skip ahead Broke my console

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Alpha skip ahead Broke my console: So I installed the last alpha skip ahead on to my series s and now it won't turn on. I push the power button it lights up plays chime, sits for a second beeps and turns off. I have it unplugged...
  3. Xbox wireless headset - microphone plastic casing broke

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset - microphone plastic casing broke: Microphone plastic casing broke and I have seen an insane amount of people with the same issue. Is microsoft doing anything about this? I tried going through the site for warranty but it says my...
  4. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  5. my controller broke after update

in XboX Insiders
    my controller broke after update: i have a xbox one x. but i dont really use it, i only use the controller with my pc. and recently. i got a new pc, and the controllre bluetooth doesnt work. so i plugged the controller in, and...
  6. The dongle of my Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse broke and I want a...

in XBoX on Windows
    The dongle of my Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse broke and I want a...: The dongle of my Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse broke and I want a replacement or repair as it is almost new. I would like to talk to an agent 531d6ac0-3349-438d-914d-7dec0049e810
  7. Xbox one home broke

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one home broke: This has happened to me twice so far the first time the only solution i could find was factory reseting the console Basically the problem is that the console isnt picking up any imputs from the...
  8. Why is not xbox rewards not work and unavailable in switzerland? Were broke

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is not xbox rewards not work and unavailable in switzerland? Were broke: I would like to have xbox rewards back on in Switzerland 5d983703-72aa-41db-b297-5ac1739552eb
  9. Wireless Keyboard Dongle Broke

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless Keyboard Dongle Broke: I have a wireless keyboard (Wireless Confort Keyboard 5050 Model 1728) that connected through a dongle that I plug into a usb port. Well, the dongle broke. Does anyone know if you can buy a...
  10. November update broke gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    November update broke gamebar: ever since the recent updates for the xbox app and gamebar in late November it is terrible even worse than before i dont receive invites, notifications etc on gamebar at all or the xbox app on pc...