so my xbox broke...

Discus and support so my xbox broke... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so it did this thing and corrupted 3 times I was told to offline update so i did and so i got to play for like a month then it told me to restart my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sasage Man, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Sasage Man
    Sasage Man Guest

so my xbox broke...

so it did this thing and corrupted 3 times I was told to offline update so i did and so i got to play for like a month then it told me to restart my Xbox to open Minecraft and it said to try to restart my Xbox so I did then now I get the System error code E102 00000C01 800700003

I think it has something to do with the fact I got a system file for the big tall Xbox and I have the Xbox one s.

:)

Sasage Man, Sep 22, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

so my xbox broke...

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Sasage, usually error 102 means your console needs repair, buddy.

But let's try to solve it ok?

If it's not a hardware error, it will work.

Follow this offline update process, based on your error ok?

Microsoft official link.

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...
  3. Sasage Man Win User

so my xbox broke...

sorry for the bad grammer.
  4. YU GI JOE Win User

I just joined the beta testers

the mega millions that broke my xbox this update broke my connectivity to live so the update is pointless now...
  5. TardisSixteen Win User

360 games on XB1

I would keep my 360, but it broke :( So I have to get an Xbox one.
  6. BryFaptastic Win User

Hard drive problems with 250gb

thankyou so much I can now stop scaring my friend that he broke my xbox =P
Thema:

so my xbox broke...

1. so my xbox broke... - Similar Threads - broke

2. Achievements on Sekiro broke, anyone have a fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements on Sekiro broke, anyone have a fix?: I should have gotten the "peak physical strength" "Master of the prosthetic" and "purification" achievements a few days ago but never got them. I really don't want to have to start a new game for...
  3. I think my XBOX wireless adapter for windows 10 broke with less than a months use

in XBoX on Consoles
    I think my XBOX wireless adapter for windows 10 broke with less than a months use: I got this thing July 5 and it was working great with a basic black 60 dollar XBOX series S/X controller until today. I was playing gears of war ultimate edition and it just stopped responding the...
  4. my wireless keyboard and mouse dongle broke, is there a replacement code?

in XBoX on Consoles
    my wireless keyboard and mouse dongle broke, is there a replacement code?: my Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse dongle broke on travel, is there a replacement code? 36d57237-7140-4e95-b7b7-569142217bd0
  5. My HDMI broke got a new one but won't show on TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    My HDMI broke got a new one but won't show on TV: My HDMI broke so I bought one off of Amazon basics and now when I plug into my tv it says doesn't support it, then I went to my living room TV and it's just black no sounds, nothing. Is there...
  6. My Minecraft broke

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft broke: My Minecraft will let me join multiplayer games but when I load in limited chunks are rendered in and I can’t move if I’m not spawned on one of them and the rest of what I can see is the sky. Does...
  7. I Had 3 Minecraft Realms,My Xbox broke and the subscription didnt renew automaticallly now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Had 3 Minecraft Realms,My Xbox broke and the subscription didnt renew automaticallly now...: The Xbox error was E105 (startup error) also this realms are huge with more than 350 ppl that played it so be quick! 3c0f6b44-2e92-4350-b461-e836be578ff1
  8. Shulker rotated when I broke the boat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shulker rotated when I broke the boat: I have no idea how I managed to do this. This is a setup for “How did we get here”. I had thorns armor on and the original shulker killed itself. Reached out to the admin on the SMP and he gave me...
  9. Broke console or hard drive?? PLEASE HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Broke console or hard drive?? PLEASE HELP: NOTHING WORKS! a few months ago my hard drive stopped working.. I was playing a game, the game started glitching then it gave me a error I decided to restart the console but the console was in...
  10. Changing Microsoft Account alias broke Minecraft authentication?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing Microsoft Account alias broke Minecraft authentication?: What worked: Using the Win7/8 Minecraft Launcher instead of the Win10 Minecraft Launcher and logging in again with my Microsoft account. It seems kinda kludgey/workaroundy and I'm worried that...