So my series x control doesn't want to work with plug in headsets.

Discus and support So my series x control doesn't want to work with plug in headsets. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So my pug in headset won't work on my series x controller, but if I record a message using it I can play it back and hear my self just not anything... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MonsterGrunt, Mar 8, 2021.

1. So my series x control doesn't want to work with plug in headsets.

So my pug in headset won't work on my series x controller, but if I record a message using it I can play it back and hear my self just not anything else.

Now first I though it might be a issue with xbox but when using a older controller for the Xbox one it works fine. I can hear everything.

So I think there is something wrong with the firmware of the series x controller.

submitted by /u/MonsterGrunt
    [link] [comments]

/u/MonsterGrunt, Mar 8, 2021
  2. ryan corcoran1 Win User

USB Port Troubles

So the controller works fine the cable I mean when plugged into my laptop so I know the cable works. Now on the series x all 3 ports don’t work with this cable but work fine with my headset plug in.
  3. JeremyHarris Win User

Wireless Headsets are complete Junk!

My Halo 3 Wireless Headset still works.

The Wireless Headset should always go the the first controller if the controller doesn't have a wired headset plugged in.
  4. SizedSpider69 Win User

Headset totally stopped working with XBOX ONE. Lots of similar cases.

As P2 door I mean the hole where you plug in the headset. Sorry, my English is not good.

In capital letters my answer.

• insert headset plug very slowly into 3.5 mm jack - I TRIED THIS.
    • Get a headset adapter if controller 3.5mm plug is broken and you don't want to fix it. THAT'S MY NEXT STEP.
    • Update controller firmware especially if used with Xbox One S or X. I DID IT.
    • Take controller apart (out of warranty) and adjust 3.5mm plug contacts so they make better contact with the rest of the controller electronics inside. This option sounds like what you may need for your controller if it only works for a few seconds. I'D
      LIKE TO DO IT, BUT I'M AFRAID TO SPOIL IT.
  5. Noel Hoekstra Win User

Xbox series X - AUDIO - USB vs 3.5mm headphones - Quality & Latency

I understand you about the xbox license.

I rather not want to have a wireless headset because I dont like charging and the battery life will decrease over time. So that leave me with two options:
    1. Wired, 3.5mm into the Xbox series x controller
    2. Wired, usb, into the Xbox series X

I checked the microsoft store and there are only 2 compatible series X headsets. Both wireles.

Do you know any wired Xbox series X headset? That is compatible with the series x? I prefer USB but have to go 3.5mm otherwise.
  6. Wolverine 1091 Win User

New 3.5mm jack controller is pointless!

So after some research it appears that the hyper X cloud 2 headset doesn't work with the new controller 3.5mm port

This headset is arguably the best vs cost headset available.
Thema:

So my series x control doesn't want to work with plug in headsets.

1. So my series x control doesn't want to work with plug in headsets. - Similar Threads - series control doesn't

2. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  3. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  4. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  5. Controller sync issues on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller sync issues on Series X: Have a two yo series x that abruptly lost sync with my controller. Controller uses third party rechargeable battery packs. Both packs are charged and upon trying to reconnect them to the console,...
  6. My Series X Controller refuses to connect and doesn't register any console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series X Controller refuses to connect and doesn't register any console.: Not sure how much more descriptive I can be. And before you say to use the sync buttons, guess what? The one on my Xbox doesn't work, so that won't be a useful piece of advice. Already tried the...
  7. Series S controller doesn't function with Series console, but works on PC and One S console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S controller doesn't function with Series console, but works on PC and One S console: I have two xboxes (One S and Series S). This question is for the Series. It came with a controller that was working perfectly until last night when, after I powered it off to take a break, powered...
  8. Controller doesn't work on Minecraft bedrock for Xbox series X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller doesn't work on Minecraft bedrock for Xbox series X: Controller doesn't work on Minecraft bedrock for Xbox series x. I have a keyboard plugged in for text chat, but I have no mouse. I use the controller for everything else. The controller works for...
  9. Computer accepts Elite Series 2 Controller exists, but doesn't register inputs (nor in Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Computer accepts Elite Series 2 Controller exists, but doesn't register inputs (nor in Xbox...: Bit of a weird one this. Been enjoying the new controller for a few weeks, no issues. Suddenly, mid-session, my game started behaving as if I don't have a controller connected. (CoD, probably not...
  10. Computer accepts Elite Series 2 Controller exists, but doesn't register inputs (nor in Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Computer accepts Elite Series 2 Controller exists, but doesn't register inputs (nor in Xbox...: Bit of a weird one this. Been enjoying the new controller for a few weeks, no issues. Suddenly, mid-session, my game started behaving as if I don't have a controller connected. (CoD, probably not...