So my question is , does it work on minecraft pocket edition for mine coins? And do you...

Discus and support So my question is , does it work on minecraft pocket edition for mine coins? And do you... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Thank you please help me ! Also I have no idea what the bottom one is so I picked random ones! 46bed44b-507e-435c-8fcd-18b4c202c739 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Crazyanimals mz, Dec 20, 2022.

1. So my question is , does it work on minecraft pocket edition for mine coins? And do you...

Thank you please help me !

Also I have no idea what the bottom one is so I picked random ones!

:)

Crazyanimals mz, Dec 20, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

So my question is , does it work on minecraft pocket edition for mine coins? And do you have to redeem it be for it shows the option? And does it always work or is it a try your luck ? Thank you !

Hello,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Based on your description, you are looking for answers about your Minecoins question. Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. Our focus here is on helping with a wide variety of Xbox product and service-related issues. Most game-specific issues, like what you are describing here, need to be addressed by the developer or publisher through their sites. Let us help you get to the right place.

We found the support article for Minecoins however to ensure you will get the right recommendation about redemption and idea. Though redeeming the Minecoins to the right account include the reading of the information of the item to be purchased on Minecraft Marketplace are sufficient enough. We would still recommend you to contact support for assistance about what to pick on specific Minecraft Edition. Link: Redeem Minecoins & Minecoin FAQ | Minecraft

Minecraft support for assistance: Submit a request – Home (minecraft.net)

As this is out of scope for us on the Xbox Forums, we are going to close the thread. If you still need assistance with an Xbox product or service, feel free to create a new thread. Thanks again for posting your question, and have a great day!

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. APRICOT174 Win User

Minecraft realms plus subscription: no option to cancel subcription.

Hi Josef

No I can't see the transaction on my order history, I can only see that microsoft has taken money from my bank account.

I don't own minecraft pocket edition so I highly doubt it was purchased on pocket edition.

Not quite sure what you mean with the last question, I can sign in at minecraft.net and see that I have a minecraft bedrock realm currently active though.

Thanks for your help
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

It is not possible to connect to friends in MCPE. Why?

5. XBF Ezra G Win User

No puedo iniciar sesión en Minecraft PE[I can't log in to Minecraft PE]

Hi DiegoA4,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with Minecraft Pocket Edition. Have you attempted to reinstall Minecraft Pocket Edition? Also, you may want to change your password, here's an article on how to do so:

Change your Password - Xbox

I hope this helps.
  6. Villarino Win User

como puedo jugar en un mundo de minecrat de pc o laptop si es que yo juego en movil. o como puedo jugar en un mundo de movil si juego en pc.gracias.

Hello Mauricio!

If I get you right, you are asking if you can crossplay between Minecraft Pocket Edition and Minecraft PC Edition.

Minecraft Pocket Edition is assentially a striped down version of the original game in order to fit the requirements for mobile devices.

Minecraft PC Edition has more content, the worlds are bigger, and the overall size is much bigger than the Pocket one.

In short terms, there is no way to crossplay between mobile and PC, due to the size of the game and different server allocations that the two versions have.

I hope that I answered your question
Thema:

So my question is , does it work on minecraft pocket edition for mine coins? And do you...

1. So my question is , does it work on minecraft pocket edition for mine coins? And do you... - Similar Threads - question does minecraft

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Please assist question underneath

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please assist question underneath: I have an ASUS 2022 26 inch gaming monitor that allows me to turn variable refresh rate to gaming & Home Screen.. that being said and this might be a silly question but the box above it the “allow...
  4. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  5. Xbox Series X booup question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X booup question: Hey guys! My Xbox Series X has stsrted on something wierd, and i dont rly know if it's normal. So i ask here. When i either booting up or restarting my Xbox Series X, so first will the loading...
  6. A question about the lack of Japanese games for Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    A question about the lack of Japanese games for Xbox: I have heard the whole issue of a few Japanese game developers not releasing their games on Xbox, and that makes me disappointed, most notably, Square-Enix neglected to make a port of Final...
  7. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  8. Why does xbox not communicate on this topic with the people in question?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does xbox not communicate on this topic with the people in question?: My xbox account, ASHF3CTION was banned recently, permanently, with “no details available at the time” as the hook. I suspect i know why, but i have an argument that would appeal to the enforcement...
  9. Cloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up: Cloud gaming why does it take so long to load up when Xbox announce so quickly Are you able to play games anywhere through cloud gaming on any particular kind of platform as long as it is...
  10. Hi, I have a question about my Xbox series s connected to a dell monitor and it does not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I have a question about my Xbox series s connected to a dell monitor and it does not...: Hi, I have a question about my Xbox series s connected to a dell monitor and it does not have a hdmi port. So I bought this dvi to hdmi cable since my monitor does not have a hdmi port and it...