So my Launch Edition Xbox One broke...

Discus and support So my Launch Edition Xbox One broke... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A while ago my Xbox One was working well until it stopped working It has severe(or so I describe) damages like exposed wires inside Xbox, power button... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OFTG4MR, Jan 22, 2023.

1. OFTG4MR
    OFTG4MR Guest

A while ago my Xbox One was working well until it stopped working It has severe(or so I describe) damages like exposed wires inside Xbox, power button not activating when touched, power brick not activating when plugged up, Xbox cover can be taken off disc drive stuck, and controller connection button on the side broken, Is this even repairable or do I just buy a new Xbox?

:)

OFTG4MR, Jan 22, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you have a question about your Xbox console.

Actually, for older Xbox One generations, there is no longer a repair service on the Xbox site for them. You can try having it repaired on some computer shops locally that does repairs but that is not really recommended. It really depends on the damages on your Xbox.

I would also suggest buying the new generation console instead as well so you can have updated features and warranty for the Xbox console. You can also play all the new games.

Hope that answers your question.
  3. Skwurt Reynolds Win User

General demand question for the Xbox One

I pre-ordered both consoles through Amazon.

If you order through Amazon, they have launch day bundles for the PS4 that are still available for pre-order. Since Sony has not given an official release date, my shipping date is 31DEC. However, the launch day edition (no bundle) is unavailable for pre-order.
    If you pre-order the standard edition (not launch edition), you MIGHT get an email later on that says Amazon upgraded your standard edition to launch day edition, guaranteeing you will receive yours on that day. This also applies to the Xbox One, which is
    what happened to me. I pre-ordered Xbox One on 15JUN, then I received an email six days laters that said Amazon upgraded my pre-order to launch day. Keep in mind, there is only one bundle for the Xbox One, so I would do it fast.
  4. DJ SANDSTORM407 Win User

MS Still offering Day One Edition Console Bundles?

My Day one edition handle broke while i was carrying it out on launch day....thankfully i had it by the bag as well so i didnt drop it but came close....right in front of game stop i was pissed not only that but they forgot to throw DR3 in the bag when
    i picked it up at midnight! good thing i checked outside the store thanks to the damn handle breaking lol....
  5. Geth Win User

Xbox controllers - Careless craftsmanship, or am I just extremely unlucky?

I had my Day One Edition controller for 5 years before it broke.

It only broke because I dropped it. The elite controllers have issues.

But the standard quality is top tier if treated properly in my opinion.
  6. mbelinkie Win User

I bought a disc for Minecraft XBox One Edition but cannot install it

Thank you but this is not my issue. I bought the disc for XBox One Edition but cannot launch it. When I insert the disc it just launches the new, Bedrock edition (which was already installed).
Thema:

1. So my Launch Edition Xbox One broke... - Similar Threads - Launch Edition broke

2. Xbox app stuck on launching for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app stuck on launching for PC: I've looked everywhere for fixes for this and none of them work. Here is the list of things I have tried, all of which either seem to do nothing or make the app stuck on updating 100% for hours....
  3. Games stuck at Signing in screen when launched

in XboX Insiders
    Games stuck at Signing in screen when launched: When I launch a game it keeps on loading in the signing in screen. I have been getting this issue since yesterday. submitted by /u/EclipseEternale [link] [comments]
  4. Why is my Xbox app stuck on "Launching the Xbox App" screen on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Xbox app stuck on "Launching the Xbox App" screen on PC?: It's been stuck on this for 20 minutes now and it still won't load or open. And yes I have restarted my pc and uninstalled and reinstalled the app multiple times. I'm also up to date on my windows...
  5. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  6. Age of Empires II: Definitive edition always crashes at launch.

in XboX Insiders
    Age of Empires II: Definitive edition always crashes at launch.: When I try to launch Age Of Empires II: Definitive Edition, the game always crashes after a few seconds when displaying Microsoft Studio logo. My console location is set to Greece and language...
  7. I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...: I play warzone on my xbox series X and with the Christmas discounts I purchased MW3 vault edition. When it finished downloading I tried to play but it said I needed to purchase the vault edition....
  8. New MW3 disc not reading/launching on my xbox one (cross gen edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New MW3 disc not reading/launching on my xbox one (cross gen edition): Just purchased MW3 game today (cross gen edition) the game will not read/launch on my xbox one, disc almost sounds like it's grinding when put into xbox but no marks all other games seem to...
  9. Can't launch minecraft java edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't launch minecraft java edition: I can't launch minecraft java edition, I keep getting this message : Internal error. Name: NO_SUCH_VERSION Error details: Invalid version type 9e122f3f-51c1-4df9-bf9c-feab8c0bce22
  10. It won't let me launch Minecraft Bedrock edition, even though I own the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won't let me launch Minecraft Bedrock edition, even though I own the game.: I also have Xbox Live Gold. I uninstalled the game, and reinstalled it, and it's still saying I need gold. 3b3ec322-a69d-40ef-bb81-9b0b9c767978