so my elite serice 2 contoller will disconnect the light will start flashing

Discus and support so my elite serice 2 contoller will disconnect the light will start flashing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so my elite series 2 controller will disconnect the light will start flashing and it will stop after like 10 seconds and will connect again I'm right... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dankmemes4, Nov 23, 2022.

1. dankmemes4
    dankmemes4 Guest

so my elite series 2 controller will disconnect the light will start flashing and it will stop after like 10 seconds and will connect again I'm right next to my pc and I'm running windows 10 I'm now using it wired and it's not disconnecting it has been charging all night and last I checked its at 100% it has only happened in Fortnite though I checked for an update and it says no update available Idk what to do.

:)

dankmemes4, Nov 23, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this DANKMEMES4

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Is this happening on Xbox or PC?
    If it’s on Xbox, what console do you have?
    If it’s on PC, are you using windows 10 or 11?

In any case:
    Is this happening only with this controller or if you try a different controller something similar happens?
    This can be a bit dumb, but did you tried pairing the controller with your device again?

And, what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. Cheezus82 Win User

Chat Keeps Muting My Friends

Same issue, Astro A50 gen 4 with base station and elite series 2 contoller.

In party chat window, i light up when speaking and my friends can hear me chat, my friends icons light up when speaking but i can not hear them.
  4. slychamp-53A62182-A9 Win User

volume on headsets to low on Xbox one

The elite 800x are wireless so I'm not plugged into contoller at all.
  5. overcustomized mike Win User

How to reconnect Xbox controller to PC after playing wired to charge (Bluetooth)

I just got in an Elite Series 2 controller with the same issue. it is not removed from the devices list but still does not reconnect to bluetooth when disconnected from USB (charging/accessory app). The status light (xbox home button) just flashes slowly. It continues to do this until it shuts off or I delete and pair the controller again.

side note: elite controller is fully updated
  6. Hakan Lynk Win User

Hello, elite 2, I set the light to the lowest level, it returns to its previous state as soon as I exit the accessories section, it never stays at the brightness I want.

I noticed it when the light started to bother me, but I tried it with my classic elite 2 and elite core, I can never keep the light setting in place.. . Could it be a software problem? It seems illogical that there is just a bug that affects this :)
Thema:

1. so my elite serice 2 contoller will disconnect the light will start flashing - Similar Threads - elite serice contoller

2. I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...: I have a xbox 360 elite console, and it has sat for a bit, but am breaking it back out, it powers on and everything but the controller no longer works. Are there "new" controllers that can be...
  3. Elite Series 2 input delay issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 input delay issue: I bought my Elite Series 2 about 4 months ago, it was working like a charm and I haven't noticed any issues with it and it happened to be my favourite controller. But about a week ago, all of a...
  4. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  5. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  6. Xbox Series elite 2 Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series elite 2 Issue: Is there any fix for a brand new controller for the “LT” bumper not wanting to work it will work on the top two settings but in the last one with the less pull it just does not want to work I’ve...
  7. Configuring Xbox Elite Controller on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Configuring Xbox Elite Controller on Windows 10: Is there any way to configure an Xbox elite controller on Windows 10? The Xbox accessories app no longer works and tells me I need to update my Windows OS. My computer isn't eligible for an...
  8. Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...: was doing a controller firmware update when my controller disconnected from the charger causing the update to stop, leaving my Xbox home button flashing and controller unresponsive. Have changed...
  9. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  10. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...