so my elite serice 2 contoller will disconnect the light will start flashing

Discus and support so my elite serice 2 contoller will disconnect the light will start flashing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so my elite series 2 controller will disconnect the light will start flashing and it will stop after like 10 seconds and will connect again I'm right... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dankmemes4, Nov 23, 2022.

1. dankmemes4
    dankmemes4 Guest

so my elite series 2 controller will disconnect the light will start flashing and it will stop after like 10 seconds and will connect again I'm right next to my pc and I'm running windows 10 I'm now using it wired and it's not disconnecting it has been charging all night and last I checked its at 100% it has only happened in Fortnite though I checked for an update and it says no update available Idk what to do.

:)

dankmemes4, Nov 23, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this DANKMEMES4

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Is this happening on Xbox or PC?
    If it’s on Xbox, what console do you have?
    If it’s on PC, are you using windows 10 or 11?

In any case:
    Is this happening only with this controller or if you try a different controller something similar happens?
    This can be a bit dumb, but did you tried pairing the controller with your device again?

And, what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. Cheezus82 Win User

Chat Keeps Muting My Friends

Same issue, Astro A50 gen 4 with base station and elite series 2 contoller.

In party chat window, i light up when speaking and my friends can hear me chat, my friends icons light up when speaking but i can not hear them.
  4. slychamp-53A62182-A9 Win User

volume on headsets to low on Xbox one

The elite 800x are wireless so I'm not plugged into contoller at all.
  5. overcustomized mike Win User

How to reconnect Xbox controller to PC after playing wired to charge (Bluetooth)

I just got in an Elite Series 2 controller with the same issue. it is not removed from the devices list but still does not reconnect to bluetooth when disconnected from USB (charging/accessory app). The status light (xbox home button) just flashes slowly. It continues to do this until it shuts off or I delete and pair the controller again.

side note: elite controller is fully updated
  6. Makersmark86 Win User

Elite 2 contoller.

I completely agree. I was super excited to get this controller but now its a $200 paper weight.
Thema:

1. so my elite serice 2 contoller will disconnect the light will start flashing - Similar Threads - elite serice contoller

2. Xbox PC App/Game Pass: Aliens Fireteam Elite: Stutters, lags, wont join sessions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App/Game Pass: Aliens Fireteam Elite: Stutters, lags, wont join sessions: So, I have been trying to play Aliens Fireteam Elite on my PC using Xbox Game Pass App. it used to run fantastic then I upgraded my monitor to a 4k UHD so I can play in the highest graphical...
  3. Elite Series 2 won't stay connected to PC via BT

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 won't stay connected to PC via BT: I saw one thread about this with really no answers. I've unpaired it, repaired it still happens. At almost $200, this should not be happening. No I do not have a console anymore. Is there ANYWHERE...
  4. When I try to download My Microsoft account on to my Xbox 360 elite is it in valid...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I try to download My Microsoft account on to my Xbox 360 elite is it in valid...: How can I download my profile to my Xbox 360 e997ce71-6074-49c8-9ad1-d4b20e3ae2d1
  5. sending back the xbox elite 2 from the warranty process to me, without the original carton,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sending back the xbox elite 2 from the warranty process to me, without the original carton,...: I sent back some time ago my xbox elite 2 pad for warranty, alone without accessories but in the original packaging, cardboard box, the pad came back from warranty without the cardboard box, what...
  6. Elite 2 controller not registering half button presses

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 controller not registering half button presses: I’ve been fighting with my elite 2 controller, find it ridiculous that it works much worse than the bundled controller. My controller is up to date, I’m assuming this may be defective or a known...
  7. Is there a resolution for series 2 elite controller drift?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a resolution for series 2 elite controller drift?: I bought a series 2 elite controller about a year and a half ago. About a month after purchasing it I noticed a small stick drift in the left stick. I managed to get it sent back and repaired...
  8. I have some issues with my new-purchased xbox elite 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have some issues with my new-purchased xbox elite 2 controller: I have just purchased an Xbox elite 2 controller and I enjoyed it, the only problem is no matter which devices I used to connect via Bluetooth, it didn't show the true battery level, all I can see...
  9. elite series 2 LT and left stick problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite series 2 LT and left stick problem: I was testing out the elite series 2 controller on apex, when i ads(LT button) while moving left(Left stick) it will stop ads. a75581c0-b245-4169-a9e6-523a4560c6ea
  10. Xbox Elite 2 Controller warranty error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 Controller warranty error: Have tried multiple times now(different devices and times) to send my controller back for repair. Get through the whole process, but when it asks to update my card information (it's still under...