So my account indefinite suspended because they thought I was the one who hacked into her...
Discus and support So my account indefinite suspended because they thought I was the one who hacked into her... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So my account indefinite suspended because they thought I was the one who hacked into her account. I tried to do an appeal but I got denied. Is there... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by vX SEMPER FI, Apr 24, 2023.
Thema:
So my account indefinite suspended because they thought I was the one who hacked into her...
Loading...
-
So my account indefinite suspended because they thought I was the one who hacked into her... - Similar Threads - account indefinite suspended
-
My insider preview is tied to my old account
in XboX InsidersMy insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is... -
Insider account deleted after a break.
in XboX InsidersInsider account deleted after a break.: I recently picked up another Series X after selling my last one about 3 years ago and taking a break from Xbox. I’d previously been a part of the insider program Alpha ring, and my account was... -
I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.
in XboX InsidersI have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting... -
My account was hacked can anyone offer advice
in XboX InsidersMy account was hacked can anyone offer advice: My account was hacked and they have activated 2FA and changed all the passwords how can I get it back please help submitted by /u/Low-Perspective751 [link] [comments] -
¿What can I do to unlock my account, if Microsoft support suspended my account indefinitely...
in XBoX on Windows¿What can I do to unlock my account, if Microsoft support suspended my account indefinitely...: Good morning, at the beginning of April I was unfortunately hacked, and they hacked my Microsoft account by changing the email and password, so I asked support for help and received a ticket for... -
How am I indefinitely banned on my account when i just made it?
in XBoX AccessibilityHow am I indefinitely banned on my account when i just made it?: I made an account yesterday afternoon i went to sleep and woke up with an indefinite suspension on the account since it was new it had no prior strikes. Now all accounts are unable to access the... -
Wrongful Indefinite suspension on Xbox account?
in XBoX AccessibilityWrongful Indefinite suspension on Xbox account?: I’m lost for words that my account received a permanent account ban with my appeal being denied. I have not used anything to the extent to reach this type of ban, I understand trash talk etc but... -
My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?
in XBoX AccessibilityMy Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could... -
when will my permannt suspended indefinite account be unsuspended
in XBoX Accessibilitywhen will my permannt suspended indefinite account be unsuspended: when will it get unsuspended i apeal it and Submitted it but got got denied i understand why i had got suspended befor that happen we were not talking nicely to eachother over a game he reported...