So just saw changing my Xbox 1 internal storage is # Modifying my system....

Discus and support So just saw changing my Xbox 1 internal storage is # Modifying my system.... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What dose xbox charge to install a new internal storage units???? dfdf0c30-0901-4380-8b84-7d082ed533b3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by robertwatts2, Nov 28, 2022.

1. robertwatts2
    robertwatts2 Guest

What dose xbox charge to install a new internal storage units????

:)

robertwatts2, Nov 28, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, you can try to replace your HARD DRIVE without problems, this will not lead to bans, we always suggest microsoft service for being more secure, and technical assistance if you decide to look for any because usually they give the guarantee of service if something goes wrong in the exchange.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Robertwatts2, if you are asking about Microsoft's paid repair service it does not perform this type of work, if you use this service and send your Xbox to Microsoft it will be replaced with a refurbished console.

If you want to change your xbox internal HARD drive, you should look for some specialized technical assistance that can do the service.
  4. robertwatts2 Win User

Thanks for the info...now my ? You stated that you don't have Authorized Repair facilities For repairing my specific xbox Instead of sending me a referb and reverbing mine Is for me to go to the specialty shop Which happens to be me So now the question I'm getting to is if I make this repair myself is this modifying my equipment and will it get me banned for my xbox live
  5. ngocphi Win User

They have authorized repair facilities but as mentioned before by George either they replace the hdd or replace the unit altogether

You can't download the Xbox os onto your own hdd I don't think you understand that

Putting your own drive in won't work because it won't boot up now loading the os into a non offical hdd is modification

Now are you replacing the hdd cause of hdd errors or just because you are out of space

Self repair isnt allowed to be discussed on forums

As.mentioned they have fo be formated a certain way
  6. ngocphi Win User

They dont

Xbox one arent supposed to be assembled

Your only option is external hdds

There is no drive bays
Thema:

1. So just saw changing my Xbox 1 internal storage is # Modifying my system.... - Similar Threads - saw changing internal

2. is gta online not playable for xbox s; i saw a few editions that looked like it didn’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is gta online not playable for xbox s; i saw a few editions that looked like it didn’t...: “not playable on this device” gta online was the main reason i had got an xbox but now its more so worrisome if i pay for it and it wouldn’t let me play. if theres something wrong or a different...
  3. So I voted in the 2023 votes for Minecraft and I saw that I should have gotten the cherry...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I voted in the 2023 votes for Minecraft and I saw that I should have gotten the cherry...: So o as stated I voted in the Minecraft votes and I don't have the cherry blossom cape that I should've earned d85f514a-c24f-4c25-9e34-83e6992c4398
  4. When are the developers going to fix/balance Texas Chain Saw Massacre?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When are the developers going to fix/balance Texas Chain Saw Massacre?: I've noticed this game has devolved to the point that the outcome is almost exclusively a) Troll game where the family gets bullied by the victims (go figure?) or b) New/novice players starting...
  5. Why does minecraft is hiding a secret? When I just play a minecraft, I just saw a cross...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does minecraft is hiding a secret? When I just play a minecraft, I just saw a cross...: Does has a CROSSES THINGS found on Minecraft? Or Why does Minecraft has crosses? To solve this problem, I wanna know if this myth is real or not, becuase I've been seen a scary things found on...
  6. Texas Chain Saw Massacre and Mortal Kombat 1 not letting me play online I need help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Texas Chain Saw Massacre and Mortal Kombat 1 not letting me play online I need help.: For Texas Chainsaw massacre the game loads but on the main menu if i hit play it does not load anything. It just stays in the main menu. Wont let me create a party either. Weird thing is if i...
  7. The Texas Chain-Saw Massacre

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Texas Chain-Saw Massacre: I want to buy the game pass because it's 1$. Because I want to play The Texas Chain-Saw Massacre but can't find or see the game in the Xbox app. I tried to log in from Google from a different...
  8. I went to play fortnite on my xbox, i logged in and saw my account was reseted, how can i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I went to play fortnite on my xbox, i logged in and saw my account was reseted, how can i...: I went to play fortnite on my xbox, i logged in and saw my account was reseted, how can i restore my account 37f650ca-ceb9-4137-ac4b-bb53cc083b25
  9. i saw a bug i need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    i saw a bug i need help: i saw a bug going around in the enforcement part of the website where its a week ban but it says permaban i just want to know if its for my account to. 687f00df-043f-486a-90ee-f651f59322c2
  10. im in iran and i just bought a xbox one s but then i saw ppl saw the xbox one s servers are...

in XBoX on Consoles
    im in iran and i just bought a xbox one s but then i saw ppl saw the xbox one s servers are...: im in iran and i just bought a xbox one s but then i saw ppl saw the xbox one s servers are down can u tell me if there up or down and when will it shut down tysm....