So I've gotten a xbox series x and am trying to set it up, but I keep getting error code...

Discus and support So I've gotten a xbox series x and am trying to set it up, but I keep getting error code... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't finish setting it up without getting past this error, any advice is welcome 56d29537-df8b-4d3e-9269-96aee05249c3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Marshall Williams1, Nov 26, 2022.

1. So I've gotten a xbox series x and am trying to set it up, but I keep getting error code...

I can't finish setting it up without getting past this error, any advice is welcome

:)

Marshall Williams1, Nov 26, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

So I've gotten a xbox series x and am trying to set it up, but I keep getting error code 0x8B050084 0x00000000 0x00000201, what can I do?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Marshall

I found something that could help, please give it a try to the methods provided in this related thread

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. Kymoren Win User

I cant add my friend on battlefield 2042

So I keep getting a Error Code with 2: - (Tons of numbers) F as a message reply when trying to add my friend on PC, I'm on Xbox Series X. No basic info I have looked up to try to solve this issue. Any idea on what is going on or how I can fix it?
  4. Midgy Dan Win User

Can’t play an owned game on Xbox s

I am also experiencing this issue on my series X I can not open minecraft (the all platform version) and keep getting error code 0x8b108490 and have followed all the steps to try resolve the issue with no success
  5. Sephen 👌🏾👽 Win User

External storage device not working, games won't play

I have a Xbox series x.

The storage device is detected most of the times. I'm not sure the last time it worked. I am not getting any error codes.
  6. Marquis Bradley Win User

I've missed the tv code to set up my xbox series x how do I get it back

Cant get my tv code as im setting up xbox series x for the 1st time
    My code
Thema:

So I've gotten a xbox series x and am trying to set it up, but I keep getting error code...

1. So I've gotten a xbox series x and am trying to set it up, but I keep getting error code... - Similar Threads - I've gotten series

2. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  3. It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...

in XBoX on Windows
    It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...: It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much, it's happening in my games and everywhere else, how do I fix it? I think it is my console...
  4. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  5. My Xbox clips are choppy and I've tried some suggestions and they don't work at all

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox clips are choppy and I've tried some suggestions and they don't work at all: So I've tried bumping up my resolution and that doesn't seem to work and I've tried to keep it at 1440 and that doesn't seem to work and I don't know what to do now....
  6. Xbox Game Bar Overlay Not Showing Up (I've tried everything)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar Overlay Not Showing Up (I've tried everything): For context, when I was playing a game I was using the game bar to talk with my friends in a party. I saw that there was an update available so I started to update it. When it was done the game...
  7. While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...: When trying to set up my new Xbox 1 s it cannot connect to the wifi. I've reset the console, unplugged the consoles power, and moved the wifi router closer. 4e8e39dd-8fcf-4a1c-81c7-17fa5a2d402e
  8. My NAT type shows Strict, I've tried port forwarding, restarting my router, as well as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My NAT type shows Strict, I've tried port forwarding, restarting my router, as well as...: So my Xbox series X console will work normal sometimes for online gaming, showing I have am Open NAT type, then out of nowhere usually in the middle of gaming, goes to Strict NAT type. Have tried...
  9. The last 3 days I've gotten 2 emails saying the refund I requested is being looked and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    The last 3 days I've gotten 2 emails saying the refund I requested is being looked and I...: I appear to be not the only one a few of my buddies also received these emails not sure what's going on I don't believe it's a scam it really is microsoft but I'm confused at the refund I made...
  10. I've asked Microsoft some questions and haven't gotten a response for over a week

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've asked Microsoft some questions and haven't gotten a response for over a week: As the question states, I have been talking to Microsoft for a while about getting my account back, and the results were that I could not get the log in to it for any longer, however there was a...