So I've been trying to get my hacked account back but microsoft support keeps ignoring me...

Discus and support So I've been trying to get my hacked account back but microsoft support keeps ignoring me... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, My account got hacked a year ago, and I've been contacting support through their chat/calls, but nothing seems to work. I've been told that my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dominik_001, Mar 17, 2023.

1. Dominik_001
    Dominik_001 Guest

So I've been trying to get my hacked account back but microsoft support keeps ignoring me...

Hello,

My account got hacked a year ago, and I've been contacting support through their chat/calls, but nothing seems to work. I've been told that my Xbox account and all its achievements will be transferred to a new one but that did not happen. After all the chats I've been told to wait for an email but never got one. The last agent told me that they would investigate it with another team and I'll get feedback within 3 to 5 days but that did not happen just like with every other agent. I sent them all the information that I had and as I said it got to the point where I just needed to get an email saying that it was over. They locked and then unlocked the account for investigations but I don't get any updates after our conversation. I don't know why the outcome is always the same.

Also, the account was re-escalated to higher-level staff multiple times and yet I don't know what is happening with my account right now.

:)

Dominik_001, Mar 17, 2023
  2. LonnieMizell Win User

login / account / gamer tag help

This happened to my son someone hacked his account and I have been battling microsoft for 5 days trying to get his account back! They keep saying someone will contact me and that has not happened.
  3. tomakun12345 Win User

I've asked Microsoft some questions and haven't gotten a response for over a week

To make a long story short, I was trying to log into my Microsoft account a month or so back and it kept telling me that the account didn't exist, so I assumed it got hacked. After talking to Microsoft support about it, they emailed me back saying that they can confirm that the account was hacked and that they would try their best to get it back. I waited a bit before recontacting their support team, which after another week I got told that they couldn't get the account anymore so they had to shut it down, however one of the support service people told me that there was a chance to save my xbox account, but not my actual Microsoft account (the files and such), which was fine, so I recontacted their support team and it has been well over a week since I have asked them about this and have gotten no response.
  4. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

So I've been trying to get my hacked account back but microsoft support keeps ignoring me after we close a chat, any idea what should I do?

Hello, I'm sorry you were told all of your information would be transferred to a new account. That is not true or possible. Have you tried calling and asking to be transferred to a supervisor?? I would talk to them and only them since you have been dealing with this for so long. Im not really sure what can be done after a year. I would start with them though!
  5. Georges C. Win User

So I've been trying to get my hacked account back but microsoft support keeps ignoring me after we close a chat, any idea what should I do?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Dominik_001, however if you already have the case open with Microsoft and escalated, wait to see what they tell you.
  6. Dominik_001 Win User

By the information, I mean Xbox game data would be transferred. I reacted immediately when my account got taken away but it seems like agents forgot to send feedback information after the chat which they said they will provide. I didn't ask for a supervisor but I'll try it.
Thema:

1. So I've been trying to get my hacked account back but microsoft support keeps ignoring me... - Similar Threads - I've been trying

2. recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...

in XBoX on Windows
    recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...: I've tried reading other people's answers on this but I can't seem to work it, I connect it by the cable to to my pc (windows10) and it works (like the Xbox sign in the middle works) and I've...
  3. Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...: Does anyone know a phone number for xbox support 26935c51-0ac1-4527-a7d9-63428c542009
  4. I've been trying to change my profile picture for months

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been trying to change my profile picture for months: I've been trying to change it but everytime I do it gets sent and then never changed I've been trying to change to one of these in time for Christmas but they never work? It could be the...
  5. I've been trying to reset my game but my nat type keed saying it's unavaliable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been trying to reset my game but my nat type keed saying it's unavaliable: I've been trying to get my Nat type for the past 5 hours and it's still not working right i need someone's help because i really wanna play this game. So please can you help me out so i can get my...
  6. I've been trying to get this person been for sex harassment every time we're in a chat he...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been trying to get this person been for sex harassment every time we're in a chat he...: I need help to report this person and get him banned e77cfaf7-74c4-48f2-91d2-c9e154f6a8dc
  7. I've been trying to run the game generation zero after installing it recently via the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been trying to run the game generation zero after installing it recently via the Xbox...: It's a newly built pc so I think this could have an effect on this issue e1ac1728-8e92-47b0-b570-48b4658d436c
  8. hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.: hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days. f88c94fe-3fcc-4864-a4bf-fd7580f3e46b
  9. I've been trying to recover my main Microsoft account for a few years now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been trying to recover my main Microsoft account for a few years now.: No matter how hard I try to put as many answers as I can into the account recovery, nothing works. I've been trying for years and on multiple devices, especially when this problem originally began...
  10. My Apex legends game has been corrupted on my Xbox for the longest, I've tried so many...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Apex legends game has been corrupted on my Xbox for the longest, I've tried so many...: Now I have just Uninstalled Apex, made space, tried to download it and it went straight to the installation stopped message, after trying multiple times to start the download again it jus stopped....