So I’ve been having internet issues on my new xbox series X and I have my internet fully...

Discus and support So I’ve been having internet issues on my new xbox series X and I have my internet fully... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I’ve been having internet issues on my new Xbox series X I have upgraded my Wi-Fi to the highest it can be in my area and it works really good but I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ur mom Bag, Feb 27, 2023.

1. Ur mom Bag
    Ur mom Bag Guest

So I’ve been having internet issues on my new xbox series X and I have my internet fully...

So I’ve been having internet issues on my new Xbox series X I have upgraded my Wi-Fi to the highest it can be in my area and it works really good but I get a lag spike for like 30 seconds every 7 to 8 minutes and it feels like it’s on a timer like it will always lag between 7 to 8 minutes

:)

Ur mom Bag, Feb 27, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

So I’ve been having internet issues on my new xbox series X and I have my internet fully upgraded to the max

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Please perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

If that didn't work, are you connected via wired or wirelessly?
  3. A MangledCorpse Win User

Why am I being kicked off Modern Warfare 2 every time I am not the party leader?

I just want to add that I’ve uninstalled this game 6 times. It does get better for the first few games then short after it’s still there. I’ve had issues in the beta, the early campaign, and every day since I’m the new game. I’m on Xbox series x and I have 750mb internet. I believe it’s not my system or internet and therefore makes it a server issue
  4. MarmiteOP Win User

Hotspot not working for series X/S

Hi

I have had similar problems with my sons series x dropping internet connection and the only way of curing this was connecting the console directly to the router with an Ethernet Cable. It now works with no issues. I hope this helps.

And to add my sons Xbox one worked perfectly on our WiFi with no issues but the series x has issues, I’ve no idea why it has these issues but the cable sorted it.

Marmite
  5. Smart Alec Win User

Xbox Parties On Windows

I have this same problem on xbox one x and it happens when i create a party too. It’s not my internet I’ve done everything to test it and it’s been happening to 2 other people I’ve talked to not in my household.

Couldn’t make my own post so I’m replying sorry.
  6. Roberts Xbox Series Win User

NAT and Teredo Issue

Mine nat reads is moderate under our internet and UPnP is not successful. It was that way with xbox one x and on my new xbox series x it also reads that. We have at&t uverse at our rural home. I dont have a teredo issue.
Thema:

1. So I’ve been having internet issues on my new xbox series X and I have my internet fully... - Similar Threads - I’ve been having

2. My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...: I have been having this issue for a week. I couldn’t find any multiplayer games . On my setting it’s says my upnp is unsuccessful. I have went into my router’s configuration and disables this and...
  3. I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...: My son was incorrectly charged for vbucks in December, I’ve been waiting since then for a refund. It has been excepted but I can’t find anywhere to discuss this as surely it should of been...
  4. I’ve been waiting a month for a refund and I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’ve been waiting a month for a refund and I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft to...: I refunded 2 items on the 6th January 2024 and have yet to receive my money I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft and check when it will come 7b0b0bd8-0af2-4c75-865b-62c84f1a20a5
  5. How do I turn on push to talk on my Xbox I’ve been looking but can’t seem to find anything...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I turn on push to talk on my Xbox I’ve been looking but can’t seem to find anything...: Help me ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox on Windows*** eac6c6cd-29bb-46fa-a309-9a4c5f59da38
  6. I have been having continuous connection issues with my Xbox. I’ve tried almost every...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been having continuous connection issues with my Xbox. I’ve tried almost every...: I have had my Xbox one since 2016 (purchased from GameStop). After about a year, I was continuously being either booted off or having horrendous connectivity. I’ve been back and forth with 6...
  7. So I’ve been stuck on the stranded error message for a solid 4 hours and have done...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So I’ve been stuck on the stranded error message for a solid 4 hours and have done...: Error message:Oops! Looks like you’re stranded, been stuck on this message for 4 hours 13a04646-4b2f-407a-aceb-3780daaa9e27
  8. I’ve been having issues with adjusting party audio anybody have a solution?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’ve been having issues with adjusting party audio anybody have a solution?: I recently purchased new mic and while trying to play I know have an issue with adjusting audio in party settings. Anybody have any solutions? ac7a249d-ee97-480f-a844-c9dee3e4bd66
  9. I have been playing supraland six inches under and some achievements I’ve met the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been playing supraland six inches under and some achievements I’ve met the...: How do I fix my achievements not popping in supraland six inches under f7f6c58c-2f9f-4302-aa80-e435447a1b09
  10. My account in mincraft dungeons items have all been wiped and I’ve logged out and back in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account in mincraft dungeons items have all been wiped and I’ve logged out and back in...: My accounts items have been wiped and I don’t know how to retrieve them b874055d-4ac2-4ca8-aa37-7193031f39e7