so is it minecraft that just has major issues when you try to use the guide, or try to...

Discus and support so is it minecraft that just has major issues when you try to use the guide, or try to... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; or is it my xbox itself? submitted by /u/retartarder [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/retartarder, Jun 14, 2019.

1. so is it minecraft that just has major issues when you try to use the guide, or try to...

/u/retartarder, Jun 14, 2019
  2. SMG90x Win User

Twitch streaming problem (different from other threads)

I'll try major nelsons guide after school. I havent seen anyone with my issue yet
  3. Mister Cerb Win User

My Console has Problems

Hey there Flamethrower! I know that Minecraft has been having issues since the latest patch. However, since you have the same thing happen when you play BF3 I'm disinclined to believe the issue is the Minecraft patch. I would try deleting and redownloading
    your profile.

Try these steps:

-Delete your profile ONLY (do not delete profile and items; use this guide:
    support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete
    ).

-Clear your system cache (use this guide:
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache
    ).

-Restart your console.

-Download your profile (use the first guide again).

Let us know how that works for you and we'll go from there! ^_^
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox One OneGuide TV tuner channel guide STILL not working Sydney Australia

Hello Allicit,

Thanks for coming to the forums. The updates are made public in regards to Cortana. As for the One guide issue, we recommend installing the insider app and reporting the issue. There was a major issue a while back with One guide. You can also try uninstalling
    and reinstalling the app.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. voteDC Win User

Can't install Gears of War 2 on the hard drive

Try installing it when you are signed out.

-

Press the guide button and press X to signout. Then try the install process again.

-

This has worked for some people, so it is worth a try.
  6. Kiesey Win User

Multiplayer PS4

Thema:

so is it minecraft that just has major issues when you try to use the guide, or try to...

1. so is it minecraft that just has major issues when you try to use the guide, or try to... - Similar Threads - minecraft has major

2. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  3. How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...: How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud gaming? db198d53-192c-462d-848c-d90ad08927d2
  4. My Halloween creeper cape has disappeared in minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Halloween creeper cape has disappeared in minecraft bedrock: It's been a while since I played Minecraft on my phone. When I logged into my Microsoft account, I realized that I no longer had my Minecraft Halloween cover. How do I get my cape back?...
  5. I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.: I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue. My father originally bought Minecraft for me back in 2015 and it has been on his email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  6. "MS auth has failed: XSTS token obtaining has failed" on minecraft, feather client...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "MS auth has failed: XSTS token obtaining has failed" on minecraft, feather client...: I tried everything, but it keeps returning the above mentioned error. It seems literally no one else has this issue, and it seems it only happens on feather client....
  7. Minecraft has been "pending" for 2 years. How do i stop this so i can play

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft has been "pending" for 2 years. How do i stop this so i can play: Bought minecraft 2 years ago, played it for a few months then wanted to play again now. It said i havent purchased it so i tried on all my accounts, same every time. Checked status, it says i...
  8. Last year of Minecraft Data has disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Last year of Minecraft Data has disappeared: I turned on my Xbox for the first time since last month, and opened up Minecraft. I updated my Xbox before I was able to open it, and then Minecraft updated as well. When I finally got it open, I...
  9. My minecraft has been stolen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft has been stolen: Hello, I purchased a Minecraft account from Mojang, which was then migrated to Microsoft. However, on Friday, December 15, 2023, my account was compromised by a malicious person who took control...
  10. Minecraft account has been hacked & now locked out

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account has been hacked & now locked out: My daughters Minecraft account was hacked. We can't get into the microsoft account linked to her Minecraft account anymore. Her microsoft account was removed from my Family account shortly after ....