So, I’m trying to use this Microsoft account to log into my Minecraft account but it keeps...

Discus and support So, I’m trying to use this Microsoft account to log into my Minecraft account but it keeps... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; “oops! looks like the Microsoft account you are trying to use is already connected to another account on Playstation Network” I’ve already messaged... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by azulaaa, Feb 19, 2023.

1. azulaaa
    azulaaa Guest

So, I’m trying to use this Microsoft account to log into my Minecraft account but it keeps...

“oops! looks like the Microsoft account you are trying to use is already connected to another account on Playstation Network”

I’ve already messaged Mojang and now I am going to message Playstation.

:)

azulaaa, Feb 19, 2023
  2. John Carpenter3 Win User

Forgot Password and Lost 2FA Email HELP

What I’m proposing is for an escalated investigation because I’m still using the same WiFi I was gaming with while I was on my main account. I’m sure you’re aware that Microsoft keeps logs of all the IPs an account has used so all someone from has to do is look at the ip log from my main Account JCFarm and my new account OP x JC and they’ll see the same IPs being used.
  3. Dont Delete Win User

PS5 minecraft account signing in

Same thing is happening to me on my ps4. It says my account is already connected to another account but I received an email saying that the Microsoft account was logged into PlayStation but on my ps minecraft shows that I’m not logged in. I’ve already contacted PlayStation and Minecraft and they both told me the same thing but nothings changed. I’m in desperate need of help
  4. Laton Chambers Win User

Recently switched networks and can’t log back into Microsoft because I made account on other network And I can’t log back in to my original because it won’t let me help

I understand but I just don’t get why I can’t create a Microsoft account and delete the other one, it’s every time I try to log in to a different one I’m my Minecraft account it just tells me to go to my other one well that doesn’t work because my WiFi so I’m stuck in a never ending loop because I have a disk, the data for Minecraft won’t change because I’m not logged in and I’ve tried deleting it but it comes right back the same and I have another account but I don’t have PlayStation plus and I’m just mad and angry at all this for 2 days, 2 hours everyday and I’m just mad. Thanks anyways
  5. Joshxz Win User

New minecraft launcher clashing with my xbox account

I don’t think the issue I’m having is Minecraft’s fault. It’s got to do with the fact that when I login to my Minecraft account through my Microsoft account it signs me into that Microsoft account of other apps such as Xbox and Xbox console companion. That’s what Im having problems with, because I have 2 emails associated with 2 accounts, one being my Minecraft Microsoft account and the other being my Xbox account. This is really frustrating and annoying as whenever I want to open Minecraft whilst I’m using the Xbox app it logs me out of my xbox account and signs me into my Minecraft Microsoft account. Hope I’ve made things clear and I hope they solve this soon
  6. Nkosana23 Win User

Microsoft says I don't own Minecraft despite migrating

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble accessing Minecraft after migrating your Mojang account to Microsoft. Here are some possible solutions that might help:
    1. Check if you’re logging in with the correct account: Make sure that you’re logging in with the same Microsoft account you used to migrate your Mojang account. If you’re still unable to access the game, try logging out of all accounts and then logging back in with your Microsoft account.

2. Report the issue to Minecraft Help Center: If you’re still unable to access the game, you can report the issue directly to Minecraft Help Center.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. So, I’m trying to use this Microsoft account to log into my Minecraft account but it keeps... - Similar Threads - I’m trying Microsoft

2. I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...: Please help me what’s the country region code for the United States? 89960a45-e084-4f25-b603-5ade3a7032f4
  3. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  4. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  5. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  6. Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate: I bought the £1 14 days thing but the other account doesn’t allow them to play without downloading the game. c60880d3-995e-436c-aee4-92adf3170f99
  7. Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...: When I go to unsubscribe to it on “account.Microsoft.com” I can’t do anything because it just keeps refreshing. Please help me! d3d57348-f67e-4fe5-bbde-ab9035f05660
  8. My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it: I’m trying to get my latency to drop bro it’s not working for some reason f121275a-60c0-4280-91ae-a514021a76a1
  9. I am unable to link my Microsoft account with my Paradox account. I’m trying to get mods...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to link my Microsoft account with my Paradox account. I’m trying to get mods...: I am unable to link my Microsoft account with my Paradox account. I’m trying to get mods onto my GamePass version of Crusader Kings 3 and I think linking the accounts would fix that. I can’t get...
  10. I’m trying to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft on ps4 but when I put In my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft on ps4 but when I put In my...: I go onto the website but when I put in my password it won’t stop loading on the website 2911c90b-c1bb-49c2-a557-a1d42dab7a58