So I’m trying to play NBA 2K 22 and it says that I can’t because of my privacy settings

Discus and support So I’m trying to play NBA 2K 22 and it says that I can’t because of my privacy settings in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I’m trying to play NBA 2K 22 and it says that I can’t because of my privacy settings 4ecc6982-00ec-4a32-9a22-09f303681f32 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Alex rose8789, Nov 23, 2022.

1. So I’m trying to play NBA 2K 22 and it says that I can’t because of my privacy settings

So I’m trying to play NBA 2K 22 and it says that I can’t because of my privacy settings

:)

Alex rose8789, Nov 23, 2022
  2. Alex rose8789 Win User

[​IMG]
    I don’t what to do
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Alex

In order to play online you need to meet these 2 requirements.

1. Have an Xbox live gold or game pass ultimate subscription active (Ultimate includes live gold)
    Because most of the paid games on Xbox has this requirement (and consoles in general)

2. Have enabled all the multiplayer features for your account
    https://account.xbox.com/Settings
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi. Please double check the requirements sent.
    Change your privacy settings using the link that I shared
  5. JustKingRoyal Win User

where are NBA 2k22 pre-order bonuses

I pre-ordered NBA 2K 22 anniversary edition and I only got the regular edition I need my NBA 2K 22 anniversary edition
  6. Zeka Boy. Win User

Refund

Hi, my refund for NBA 2k 22 I want 2k22 cross gen
Thema:

1. So I’m trying to play NBA 2K 22 and it says that I can’t because of my privacy settings - Similar Threads - I’m trying play

2. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  3. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  4. Hi, I have a game called Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 for the Xbox 360 and I’m trying to play it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I have a game called Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 for the Xbox 360 and I’m trying to play it...: Hi, I have a game called Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 for the Xbox 360 and I’m trying to play it on Xbox One….but it keeps saying that the disc is not playable. Is it possible for it to be backward...
  5. I’m having trouble every time I try to play my Xbox one s. The screen constantly changes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m having trouble every time I try to play my Xbox one s. The screen constantly changes...: I’m having trouble every time I try to play my Xbox one s. The screen constantly changes colors and cuts on and off. I tried to switch hdmi cords that did not work can someone please assist?...
  6. I’m trying to play cod2 zombies split screen, but it says I have to completely download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to play cod2 zombies split screen, but it says I have to completely download...: Im trying to play cod2 zombies split screen I tried downloading another account but is saying I have to download from Xbox live which I don’t nor never had e9df8e69-98e7-42ab-a914-cf426095bc4a
  7. Why does xbox keep asking me to choose a game pass plan when I’m trying to play rainbow 6...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox keep asking me to choose a game pass plan when I’m trying to play rainbow 6...: I’ve recently been playing rainbow with no problems but today when trying to load into a match, xbox keeps asking me to choose a game pass plan. The thing is I don’t need a game pass to play...
  8. Anytime I’m trying to play a game the game doesn’t open and says it’s a corrupt file. What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anytime I’m trying to play a game the game doesn’t open and says it’s a corrupt file. What...: Anytime I’m trying to play a game the game doesn’t open and says it’s a corrupt file. What can I do to fix this ? 75010f6e-4c7d-489d-91b3-189f2256a74d
  9. Hi I’m playing Forza Horizon 5 and I’m trying to get my buyout from the cars I’ve listed in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I’m playing Forza Horizon 5 and I’m trying to get my buyout from the cars I’ve listed in...: Forza Horizon 5 auction house won’t work, I can’t get the money from selling my cars and it’s getting annoying how broken this game is. I’ve restarted, closed and reinstalled the game but I’m...
  10. I’m trying to play Fortnite not it’s not loading me in what should I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to play Fortnite not it’s not loading me in what should I do: I’m trying to play Fortnite and it’s not loading me in what should I do 311558f7-b3e8-4c50-9053-c3516eca9295