So im trying to link my windows with my xbox 360 with the windows media center and when i...

Discus and support So im trying to link my windows with my xbox 360 with the windows media center and when i... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when i put in the link it shows it just leads me to the help center what do i do? 8f47d9f0-1551-489e-ba66-f8a1cfde29a0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Castiel Wiedenfeld, Apr 23, 2023.

1. So im trying to link my windows with my xbox 360 with the windows media center and when i...

when i put in the link it shows it just leads me to the help center what do i do?

:)

Castiel Wiedenfeld, Apr 23, 2023
  2. onyxishere Win User

Media center setup

3. ismahilmai3 Win User

how do i set up windows media center so i can connect my xbox 360 to my windows 10 pc

set up windows media center so i can connect my xbox 360 to my windows laptop
  4. DigitalAssassin Win User

Xbox 360 Driver Needed

5. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User
  6. onyxishere Win User

Xbox doesn't see PC - Please help!!

Thema:

So im trying to link my windows with my xbox 360 with the windows media center and when i...

1. So im trying to link my windows with my xbox 360 with the windows media center and when i... - Similar Threads - trying link windows

2. I recently switched my son over to using his own account for Fortnite. I was trying to link...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently switched my son over to using his own account for Fortnite. I was trying to link...: I am working on trying to add vbucks to my sons Fortnite account however it was pointing to my gamer tag. In an effort to link it to his gamer tag, I am running into problems. It is not allowing...
  3. I am unable to link my Microsoft account with my Paradox account. I’m trying to get mods...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to link my Microsoft account with my Paradox account. I’m trying to get mods...: I am unable to link my Microsoft account with my Paradox account. I’m trying to get mods onto my GamePass version of Crusader Kings 3 and I think linking the accounts would fix that. I can’t get...
  4. Why is it that when I am trying to link my xbox account with my epic games account, it is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that when I am trying to link my xbox account with my epic games account, it is...: I am trying to link my xbox account with my epic account to access my Nintendo rocket league account with my xbox, and to connect it to my fortnite on my xbox. For both rocket league and fortnite...
  5. trying to link 2 different accounts on game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    trying to link 2 different accounts on game pass: I have xbox gamepass ultimate on xbox I just bought a new pc. when I log in it gives me an old microsoft account. I cant seem to find a away to link the account that is on my xbox can anyone...
  6. Hi I can't relink my discord account I've tried multiple times but it just won't link.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I can't relink my discord account I've tried multiple times but it just won't link.: I've tried relinking on my Xbox, on my phone, and even on my computer but it just won't relink Update: it fixed it self! 7b7f7e26-78bb-4f23-b2c6-8e2ca6054f2a
  7. Error when trying to link discord account to Xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Error when trying to link discord account to Xbox account: When I try to link my discord account, the Xbox says that I need to relink it, and when I relink it the same thing happens. 7aa53093-b240-47a8-9566-6234f7b53fa4
  8. Hi. I’m trying to link my Fortnight on Nintendo to my XBox. How do I do it? Thanks!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi. I’m trying to link my Fortnight on Nintendo to my XBox. How do I do it? Thanks!: I’d like to link my Fortnight account on Nintendo Switch to my X Box. Can anyone help? I’ve tried looking on Google but got nowhere. Thanks! 2432f29c-a844-45e3-8532-d290fd95d6c1
  9. So I’m trying to link my prime gaming account to my activison but as I’m trying to log into...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I’m trying to link my prime gaming account to my activison but as I’m trying to log into...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** fe1af3fb-a919-4480-abc3-2a6cebae28c6
  10. So i am trying to link my ps4 account with my xbox but i don’t know where to go what do i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    So i am trying to link my ps4 account with my xbox but i don’t know where to go what do i do?: so i know all my info and whatnot for xbox but i have no clue where to go to link it i have some stuff linked to my ps4 like my activision. What do I do? eff0e46f-10dd-463e-9991-2b7cebe41952